OtherGround Forums PlayerUnknown's Battleground: Xbox 1

12/23/17 1:42 PM
7/12/15
Played duo with my brother last night. Ended up landing at a farmhouse with some other teams. He grabbed a crowbar and I grabbed the only gun. We slaughtered them. 4 kills each. We were pissing ourselves laughing. Such a fun game.
12/23/17 4:07 PM
6/9/10
Had some good games today. First time I've played in a while.

Got my first crossbow headshot. Had some good gun fights.

I still make a lot of stupid mistakes, but I'm getting there.

When I am playing well it is a lot of fun.
12/26/17 5:19 PM
9/22/16
StankieEdgar - Played duo with my brother last night. Ended up landing at a farmhouse with some other teams. He grabbed a crowbar and I grabbed the only gun. We slaughtered them. 4 kills each. We were pissing ourselves laughing. Such a fun game.

I played duo with my brother-in-law last night. He was yapping about how great we were going to do, only he was squat-walking when we needed to be hauling ass, so I did the only logical thing: One-shot killed him with the frying pan.

Greatest. Game. Ever.

Also, I now have a headset and will be playing later tonight. If anyone wants to play as a team, I am now available to have regular gamer conversation: Who's gay, who's mom sucks, who's a camping faggot.
12/26/17 5:59 PM
7/12/15
LovinBakersBalls -
StankieEdgar - Played duo with my brother last night. Ended up landing at a farmhouse with some other teams. He grabbed a crowbar and I grabbed the only gun. We slaughtered them. 4 kills each. We were pissing ourselves laughing. Such a fun game.

I played duo with my brother-in-law last night. He was yapping about how great we were going to do, only he was squat-walking when we needed to be hauling ass, so I did the only logical thing: One-shot killed him with the frying pan.

Greatest. Game. Ever.

Also, I now have a headset and will be playing later tonight. If anyone wants to play as a team, I am now available to have regular gamer conversation: Who's gay, who's mom sucks, who's a camping faggot.
That frying pan might be GOAT melee weapon.
12/26/17 6:00 PM
9/22/16
StankieEdgar - 
LovinBakersBalls -

Greatest. Game. Ever.

Right? I get legitimately excited when I see it.
12/26/17 7:37 PM
2/2/12
LovinBakersBalls -
StankieEdgar - 
LovinBakersBalls -

Greatest. Game. Ever.

Not only great as a melee weapon it actually will block bullets when it sits on your back. By far the only melee weapon worth equiping after the first 20 seconds of the game

12/26/17 7:53 PM
2/14/11

How is it since the patch? Found it unplayable when I got it, felt like my character was on ice. 

12/26/17 8:08 PM
9/22/16
Boner McGregor - 

How is it since the patch? Found it unplayable when I got it, felt like my character was on ice. 

I've never had any issues, but it had been out almost a week when I downloaded it. Sometimes I get booted due to connection issues, but since I'm always hiding like a bitch, I come back two minutes later and I'm still in the same spot.

My only issue is the aiming, but then again, I'm never fighting anyways.
12/26/17 10:37 PM
10/10/10

let’s squad up.... add me icyratchetftw 

12/26/17 10:56 PM
9/22/16
Just had a 4th place finish, two kills (including my first crossbow head shot!).

How do I add an OGer? All I see is squad, and it says three random jabronis.
12/26/17 11:01 PM
6/19/16

Got 1st place on solo and squad today! Love this game

12/26/17 11:02 PM
10/30/05

I’m in. G00CHY MANG

12/26/17 11:06 PM
4/15/16
I just got this game for Christmas. In for pointers!
12/27/17 12:53 AM
9/22/16
Stankie's advice was solid: I'm using the iron sites on my rifle and getting a lot of guys that are attempting to move in the tree line, or when they get out of a truck.

Just had a 4th place with two kills, both with a bit of distance. Got killed trying to get into the tiny safe zone, some douche head-shotted me with an SKS.
12/27/17 1:19 AM
10/27/11

Just won 3 matches in a row with 2 of my buddies. First game I had 6 kills, second I had 4 and third I had 1 lol. The one that mattered. 

12/27/17 1:20 AM
4/4/02
Sub. Even with all the flaws I love this game
12/27/17 8:54 AM
11/12/07

The cars in the final couple circles are getting a bit rediculous. One asshole doing it is fine because everyone lights him up. 6 of the 10 left doing it is fucking stupid. I finally caused one to hit the tree I was hiding behind and he got out so I lit him up and immediately got bulldozed by another car. 

12/27/17 9:42 AM
10/30/05
awilson82 -

The cars in the final couple circles are getting a bit rediculous. One asshole doing it is fine because everyone lights him up. 6 of the 10 left doing it is fucking stupid. I finally caused one to hit the tree I was hiding behind and he got out so I lit him up and immediately got bulldozed by another car. 

I agree. 

12/27/17 10:40 AM
9/22/16
awilson82 - 

My final game last night ended with me getting run over. There were four guys driving in and out of the final zone, and there was no where to go, it was wide-open land just northeast of the shore, island-side. I was laying flat in the tall grass and eventually got run over.

However, I'm pleased to say I averaged around 1-2 kills per game last night, a huge improvement over my "never even bother firing a shot" games last week. Getting used to the recoil and reloading takes practice. And there's also the fact that if you see someone at a distance, and have a distance rifle, it's not like Halo or COD where you have to actually see them to shoot them. Put your sites on their spot and they'll get shot.

I also got a guy trying to camp a shed with a shotgun. As I approached I heard him shuffle, so I switched to a Uzi, opened the door, and backed away. Idiot popped out shooting, and though he got me with the first blast, I hosed him with the Uzi.

My brother-in-law showed me how to navigate the swag menu, so I've finally figured out medpacks and the like. And now I know the importance of a proper backpack and tac vest. Loot is IMPORTANT.
Edited: 12/27/17 10:52 AM
10/30/05

I’ve never said to myself “why is he there” after getting killed in a shooting game so much. I die in the most random spots on the map. 

12/27/17 5:37 PM
3/17/14

Had it since last night. Im as KindKitten10201

Sending some invites tonight. ill be on after 12am.

12/27/17 5:38 PM
3/17/14

I got 3rd ladt night in a solo. Gut killed cuz the blue wall was closing on me and i had to jump off a roof to make it on foot. Guy shotguned me in mid air.

12/27/17 5:40 PM
3/17/14
LovinBakersBalls -
StankieEdgar - 
LovinBakersBalls -

Greatest. Game. Ever.

Frying Pan is legit. Its funny to see how many people run from it. I had one guy crawling from being knocked out. I let me crawl for a while before I panned him.

12/27/17 5:59 PM
9/22/16
BruteDion - 
LovinBakersBalls -
StankieEdgar - 
LovinBakersBalls -

Greatest. Game. Ever.

Frying Pan is legit. Its funny to see how many people run from it. I had one guy crawling from being knocked out. I let me crawl for a while before I panned him.

Well, that's just mean-spirited.

I approve.
12/28/17 1:22 AM
9/22/16
FUCK.

Just got 2nd, again. Was trying to hide behind a tree when the last two opponents were fighting. I stood up and shotgunned one in the back, the other shot me in the face.

GRRRR.