4/24/18

12 days ago
3/16/15

" Slydwag "

Huh?

12 days ago
8/9/16

Nah... 

Slydawg seems like a good guy...just called out PJ in a very terrible way.... 

But PJ brings it on himself with his priors...

You can see from the polarizing responses...

Slydawg will be alright if he doesn't dick tuck out of here... 

12 days ago
4/24/18
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

" Slydwag "

Huh?

there he is!

12 days ago
4/24/18
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

Nah... 

I dont think he seems like a good guy. I don't think many good guys would get upset at their boyfriend for having another boyfriend make them a second gofundme and not tell the first boyfriend.

12 days ago
9/4/17

Attention whores are a dime a dozen including op 

12 days ago
3/8/11

Very feminine posting lately. Maybe he it he got his first period

12 days ago
4/24/18
William H Muncy -

Thanks for chiming in monkey

12 days ago
3/14/16

Piss off , Slydawg is a good person and a loyal man . If he says somethings up I'm going to listen to him . 

12 days ago
6/27/09

Pretty poor form

12 days ago
7/20/08
The18est -
William H Muncy -

That wasn’t nice.

12 days ago
4/24/18
GHTT_fastnotch331 -

Piss off , Slydawg is a good person and a loyal man . If he says somethings up I'm going to listen to him . 

do you know him in real life or is he one of those good persons and loyal men on the OG?

12 days ago
8/9/16
The18est -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

Nah... 

I dont think he seems like a good guy. I don't think many good guys would get upset at their boyfriend for having another boyfriend make them a second gofundme and not tell the first boyfriend.

I don't know him... But from the posts I've read and from what people post, he seems alright...

I think he's upset because PJ seemed sketchy and has a history of being sketchy.... 

I don't know though.... Not losing any sleep... 

I waste my money the old fashioned way... Drugs and alcohol... And v-bucks... Smh...  

It was most definitely a very weird call out.... But as WHM said, people love attention... 

12 days ago
3/14/16
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -

do you know him in real life or is he one of those good persons and loyal men on the OG?

What was your other screen names ?  

12 days ago
4/24/18
GHTT_fastnotch331 -
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -

Lol at this guy. You gonna point out my join date too? what a dork

12 days ago
3/14/16
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -

You aren't new here so who were you prior is the point .  That's not a insult , rather a question . 

12 days ago
8/12/16
The18est -
William H Muncy -

WTF.

That is neither clever nor funny.  Do you know him on a personal level and this is accepted banter or are you just a piece of shit?

12 days ago
4/24/18
GHTT_fastnotch331 -
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -

You aren't new here so who were you prior is the point .  That's not a insult , rather a question . 

paperclip. now what?

12 days ago
4/24/18
Dashabox -
The18est -
William H Muncy -

WTF.

That is neither clever nor funny.  Do you know him on a personal level and this is accepted banter or are you just a piece of shit?

lol yeesh you guys are something else. you can throw out fag, motherfucker, cunt, etc... but monkey does you in? LOL

12 days ago
3/14/16
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -

paperclip. now what?

Not ringing a bell.  

12 days ago
2/25/13
its like a dude in the friendzone that gets mad/jealous when he finds out there is another dude in the zone with him
12 days ago
4/24/18
GHTT_fastnotch331 -
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -
The18est -
GHTT_fastnotch331 -

paperclip. now what?

Not ringing a bell.  

well no shit guy, theres hundreds of thousands of accounts. asking someone what their other username is a silly rhetoerical question people like you ask and for the fuck of it I answered. what now? are you finally gonna answer my question? do you know sly?

12 days ago
8/12/16
The18est -
Dashabox -
The18est -
William H Muncy -

WTF.

lol yeesh you guys are something else. you can throw out fag, motherfucker, cunt, etc... but monkey does you in? LOL

I'm not a sensitive one but calling a black member of the OG a "Monkey" seems in bad taste to me. It just isn't a line I would cross. 

The other names you listed do not always have negative conotations.  Hey if you two know eachother and you have an understanding than have at it. 

12 days ago
4/24/18
Dashabox -
The18est -
Dashabox -
The18est -
William H Muncy -

WTF.

I'm not a sensitive one but calling a black member of the OG a "Monkey" seems in bad taste to me. It just isn't a line I would cross. 

The other names you listed do not always have negative conotations.  Hey if you two know eachother and you have an understanding than have at it. 

Yikes I was unaware of him being black. my apologies.. i said monkey cause muncy was close to it. I was originally gonna call him a zucchini.