OtherGround Forums Popular foods/treats you don’t like?

12 days ago
12/8/14

I’m making a ton of bullshit threads that way we have a few threads that aren’t political in nature. 

I hate Chinese food. It makes me sick to my stomach. 
I also hate Oreos, ice cream, pancakes (but I like waffles, it’s a consistency thing I guess), Snickers bars, and anything related to mushrooms. 

12 days ago
12/8/14

Also, pasta is gross. 
All pasta. All of the pasta. 
Noodles are gross. 

Edited: 12 days ago
7/14/10

Don't like:

Perogies? Not sure if they are popular but I can't stand them. Yet I like ravioli?
Bacon...I don't hate it I just don't care for it. Breakfast sausage > bacon

Pumpkin Pie. Hate it ( anything pumpkin ). Actually I don't think I like any pie really. I think its all the crust that kills it for me
Pringles. I get sick eating them.

Coffee. No thanks

12 days ago
12/8/14

Being from the south, I can safely say that chicken and dumplings is awful. Shredded chicken with some undercooked biscuits? Fuck off. 

Meatloaf also sucks. The food, not the singer. I love me some Meatloaf music. 

Pinto beans and cornbread sucks. That’s not a meal. That’s soup and bread, that’s what they give out in homeless shelters. 

Chili sucks. It’s only good if you put it on top of a hot dog, burger, or fries. This isn’t the old west, we don’t need to boil beef and vegetables just to stay alive. Pot roast sucks for the same reason. 

12 days ago
12/8/14
easedel -

Don't like:

Perogies? Not sure if they are popular but I can't stand them. Yet I like ravioli?
Bacon...I don't hate it I just don't care for it. Breakfast sausage > bacon

Pumpkin Pie. Hate it ( anything pumpkin ). Actually I don't think I like any pie really. I think its all the crust that kills it for me
Pringles. I get sick eating them.

Coffee. No thanks

I agree about coffee and anything pumpkin related, but I definitely prefer bacon over sausage. 
Hot take, though. VU. 

12 days ago
12/22/10

Hotdogs are fucking disgusting. 

Dairy products don't really agree with me. 

I also hate sweet shit. 

And fuck apples, not a fan. 

12 days ago
7/8/13

Anything with mayonaise. Mayo is the worst thing ever in the history of things

12 days ago
1/1/01

Marshmallows or anything made with them

rice krispy squeeze ect

Edited: 12 days ago
9/20/19

Juice, like that cran-apple-grape cocktail bullshit that’s shelf stable. 

Nutella. You can tell it’s obviously sweetened palm oil and not a nut butter. Takes like plastic. 

Sushi. It’s destroying the oceans plus the basic bitch bullshit a majority of it has become. Bitches ordering a deep fried soft shell crab cream cheese chipotle mayo roll with a sake mojito. Also, room temperature food. Fuck that. 

Bratwurst. Why fucking bother making sausage if you’re not going to flavor it, at all? 

Also, anything cooked in beer or having beer as an ingredient. Wine and booze are great in food, beer makes it taste like how a frat house the morning after a rager smells. 

Edited: 11 days ago
12/1/12

Anything from the water, except crab and lobster. 

12 days ago
12/23/08

Pizza.  

I’ve hated it since I was a kid.

Have gotten better about it as an adult, but will only eat it once in a while.

I kinda like Chicago though.

12 days ago
12/8/14
HillboFrateTrane -

Juice, like that cran-apple-grape cocktail bullshit that’s shelf stable. 

Nutella. You can tell it’s obviously sweetened palm oil and not a nut butter. Takes like plastic. 

Sushi. It’s destroying the oceans plus the basic bitch bullshit a majority of it has become. Bitches ordering a deep fried soft shell crab cream cheese chipotle mayo roll with a sake mojito. Also, room temperature food. Fuck that. 

Bratwurst. Why fucking bother making sausage if you’re not going to flavor it, at all? 

Also, anything cooked in beer or having beer as an ingredient. Wine and booze are great in food, beer makes it taste like how a frat house the morning after a rager smells. 

I agree about Nutella 100%
It tastes like shit. 

12 days ago
7/29/13

Eggs. I don't like them made any way. They are fucking disgusting. I wish I liked them. They look good and they would make a nice cheap meal. 

12 days ago
2/4/07
Hocky -

Pizza.  

This may well be the most baffling thing I have ever read.  Since almost all your posts are funny, I assume there is some joke going on here I don't understand

12 days ago
9/20/19
Sandy Pantz -
Hocky -

Pizza.  

This may well be the most baffling thing I have ever read.  Since almost all your posts are funny, I assume there is some joke going on here I don't understand

If you grew up in some areas of the country I could see never developing an affinity. 

12 days ago
2/16/10

Cucumber and watermelon.   The smell alone makes me want to vomit.

12 days ago
12/2/03
Hocky - 

Pizza.  

take his gold name away !!!!

:)
12 days ago
12/8/14
MojoSoDope -

Eggs. I don't like them made any way. They are fucking disgusting. I wish I liked them. They look good and they would make a nice cheap meal. 

Runny/over-easy egg on a burger...delicious, but I probably just ruined burgers for ya. 

12 days ago
7/29/13
OJTT-RayRay -
MojoSoDope -

Runny/over-easy egg on a burger...delicious, but I probably just ruined burgers for ya. 

I wish man. That shit looks good. I cant do it though. The most egg I can have is the tiny pieces in fried rice and even that can be too much. 

12 days ago
11/19/03

Mushrooms, olives, Brussels sprouts, and squash can fuck right off. Don’t like zucchini, but love my granny’s zucchini bread. Weird I know. 

Also quiche is gross. Chocolate ice cream sucks. 

12 days ago
12/13/02

Lobster. And I’m from Maine. 

12 days ago
1/1/01

Spam. Even in Hawaii I will not eat that peasant food...

12 days ago
10/11/05

Lost my taste for most of the Standard American Diet. I can still go for snack chips/crackers every now & then, but can't take hyperflavored sugared salted oiled processed everything anymore.

11 days ago
11/28/03

anything with fruit filling

11 days ago
9/22/16
Fuck avocado. If I was a supervillian, I'd engineer some sort of fungus or genetically engineered beetle that wipes out the entire planet's avocado supply.

"Give me one billion dollars or your hipsters will suffer!"