OtherGround Forums Post a Pic that is never NOT funny (Pic)

16 days ago
4/23/02

am i the only one who didn't know they had motivational phrases on tampons???

Image may contain: text

16 days ago
4/23/02

TRUTH!!!!!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

16 days ago
4/23/02

Image may contain: one or more people and text

16 days ago
10/16/07
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Dajuisher -

lol

What a cunt, eh?  I don’t remember the last time he even posted, does he just run around DV’ing and not contributing?  He gay. So gay. 

Jerk move to post a members behaviour like this, he’s not doing anything wrong really.  This is why this place gets frustrating.

16 days ago
1/13/11
DropKick Joe -
Haka Jawaka -

Ok, so this isn't a Pic.  Sue me.  It's funny.

Sak sized!

I’m fucking crying!!!! Holyfuckingshit!!!!

16 days ago
4/23/02

i will be using this term from now on...lets get this thing to catch on

16 days ago
4/23/02

Image may contain: text and food

i'll give a dollar to anyone who does this at a new years eve party

16 days ago
4/23/02

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'Can you get this stain out of my dress? 1O: Come again? No. This time it's ranch dressing'

16 days ago
4/23/02

No photo description available.

16 days ago
4/23/02

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

16 days ago
4/23/02

wooohhh

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Your brain will automatically translate WTF for you... but not LOL'

16 days ago
4/23/02

Image may contain: text that says 'Finally figured out why girls always go to the restroom together Toilet'

16 days ago
4/23/02

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'Two types of girls in the world: CLEAN BUTT STILL POOPY'

16 days ago
12/9/16
Pretjah -

am i the only one who didn't know they had motivational phrases on tampons???

I also did not know, but this is awesome.  

16 days ago
11/20/09
sacredhate - 
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Dajuisher -

lol

What a cunt, eh?  I don’t remember the last time he even posted, does he just run around DV’ing and not contributing?  He gay. So gay. 

Jerk move to post a members behaviour like this, he’s not doing anything wrong really.  This is why this place gets frustrating.

how is it right he downvotes? Why do you condone someone downvoting this obviously epic thread?

16 days ago
2/22/09
D241 -
sacredhate - 
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Dajuisher -

lol

how is it right he downvotes? Why do you condone someone downvoting this obviously epic thread?

It's not the pics that are getting downvoted it's posts that do not contribute a pic (like the post you just made and this post I just made).

Edited: 16 days ago
9/6/11

Wow got some hurt feelings for a little downvote on quotes. I have contributed to this thread . Sorry I haven't done so in a while . How is it I'm not allowed to downvote when people quote a pic with an lol or some other comment? I would downvote myself for this post and I will . Edit: wont let me vote down my own post . You guys really care about a silly little red arrow ? I thought it was funny , especially when mystery man made that meme .

16 days ago
7/5/13
smellslikefishtasteslikechicken -

Wow got some hurt feelings for a little downvote on quotes. I have contributed to this thread . Sorry I haven't done so in a while . How is it I'm not allowed to downvote when people quote a pic with an lol or some other comment? I would downvote myself for this post and I will . Edit: wont let me vote down my own post . You guys really care about a silly little red arrow ? I thought it was funny , especially when mystery man made that meme .

Vote down. 

16 days ago
9/6/11
DropKick Joe -

Vote down. 

Vote me down all you want . If nobody likes what I did then vote me down so I get frozen or banned . I do not care .

16 days ago
7/5/13
DropKick Joe -

Vote down. 

Vote me down all you want . If nobody likes what I did then vote me down so I get frozen or banned . I do not care .

I don’t care either way. I’m just voting you down because it’s funny. 

you have to vote me down to or we lose all purpose

16 days ago
5/14/10
LOL I didn't even know you could downvote people on this site.
Funny that you can verify who the little bitches are tho.

SMFTLC, pretty please, don't vote me down for saying this but get a life you fucking crybaby.
16 days ago
9/6/11

^ Lol ! Little red arrows make you cry !

16 days ago
9/6/11

16 days ago
2/5/06
Pretjah - 

wooohhh

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Your brain will automatically translate WTF for you... but not LOL'

You've said What The Fuck, in normal conversations...it's words your brain is used to

You've never said Laugh Out Loud.....lol is an action, not a saying.

You're welcome.
16 days ago
4/23/02
CaptainWoody -
Pretjah - 

wooohhh

You've said What The Fuck, in normal conversations...it's words your brain is used to

You've never said Laugh Out Loud.....lol is an action, not a saying.

You're welcome.

your boyfriend says WHAT THE F*#K and LAUGH OUT LOUD everytime you pull your pants down.

ZING!!!!!!