OtherGround Forums Pres Trump Hints Ending Quarantine After 15 Days!

17 days ago
5/13/11
camicom -
Whambo -

Yes hints and innuendo, that's real leadership.

He has been a fantastic leader through this and the American people see it. Thats why his approval rating for him and handling of the crisis is well over 50%.

#fakenews 

His polling averages are still well under 50% for overall. Sorry. 

You already knew that though. Just clinging to being a #fakenews parrot to pretend he is the bestest of the best, and his 2+ months of downplaying and ignoring advice from his own experts to save votes and try and slow down the market crash, was a good thing. 

17 days ago
8/1/13
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
camicom -
Whambo -

He has been a fantastic leader through this and the American people see it. Thats why his approval rating for him and handling of the crisis is well over 50%.

#fakenews 

You already knew that though. Just clinging to being a #fakenews parrot to pretend he is the bestest of the best, and his 2+ months of downplaying and ignoring advice from his own experts to save votes and try and slow down the market crash, was a good thing. 

Are you a masochist?

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Trump-Approval-53-Handling-Of-CV-56-MAGA:2816808?pc=56

17 days ago
8/1/13

Once again, Cuomo and Trump are on the same page.

17 days ago
5/13/11
camicom -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
camicom -
Whambo -

#fakenews 

Are you a masochist?

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Trump-Approval-53-Handling-Of-CV-56-MAGA:2816808?pc=56

I'm aware of the thread where you posted ONE cherry picked poll that you and Breitbart jerk off to. 

I posted the actual averages across dozens of polls right in that thread. 

Even your go to Trump loving Rasmussen is at 46.xx approval with 52.xx disapprove. 

Sorry. You and Breitbart are #fakenews. 

17 days ago
5/13/11

Yep, the NY politicians are scared shitless, for good reason, and need the help of the Federal government desperately.
17 days ago
1/1/01

"Additionally, approval of President Trump’s handling of the response has swung markedly positive."

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-polls/abc-news-coronavirus-poll - March 20, 2020

"A new ABC News-Ipsos survey found that 55 percent of Americans approve of the president’s management of the crisis, compared to 43 percent who disapprove. That’s a near mirror-image flip from the same poll last week, when 43 percent said they approved and 55 percent disapproved."  (discussing poll mentioned above - https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/488698-trump-gets-polling-boost-but-will-it-last)

fivethirtyeight does show polls indicate ~43% general approval rating.   

17 days ago
5/13/11
Trust -

"Additionally, approval of President Trump’s handling of the response has swung markedly positive."

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-polls/abc-news-coronavirus-poll - March 20, 2020

"A new ABC News-Ipsos survey found that 55 percent of Americans approve of the president’s management of the crisis, compared to 43 percent who disapprove. That’s a near mirror-image flip from the same poll last week, when 43 percent said they approved and 55 percent disapproved."  (discussing poll mentioned above - https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/488698-trump-gets-polling-boost-but-will-it-last)

fivethirtyeight does show polls indicate ~43% general approval rating.   

Correct. Never disputed the claims that his COVID19 response polls were above 50. 

17 days ago
5/13/11
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I just don't get how thinking going back to life as normal at 15 days is in any way MAGA. Look at the difference in what a "quarantine in place" had.

Back in topic though, can anyone MAGAing the potential to "ending" stuff after only 15 days make any logical response to this post? 

17 days ago
12/31/17
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
camicom -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
camicom -
Whambo -

#fakenews 

Are you a masochist?

I'm aware of the thread where you posted ONE cherry picked poll that you and Breitbart jerk off to. 

Even your go to Trump loving Rasmussen is at 46.xx approval with 52.xx disapprove. 

You guys and your silly polls

When will you fools learn? Do you just choose not to think or does it come naturally? No one will ever forget your sides track record with polls. No one. It is fucking hilarious that you still bother. I eagerly await your "Joe Biden polls at 80%!!!" threads.

17 days ago
1/1/01

There really is no choice.

Any longer than that and the economy will be destroyed beyond repair.

More and more people are starting to realize this and the pundits on TV are too and talking about it.

17 days ago
11/18/15

I think two weeks is a reasonable time frame to take a look at where we are at and make a decision at that point.  Im not sure it is responsible to say that the quarantines are ending and as far as Trumps tweet goes you have to kinda make the assumption that he is talking about ending quarantines because it doesn't say that in his tweet.

Edited: 17 days ago
9/8/02
The largest and most populated state, California, has seen 45 deaths in two weeks. Yet the entire state and it's economy has been shut down.

I find that a bit over the top. NYC is a different case because the live literally on top of one another. LA is spread out, nothing is happening here.
17 days ago
9/8/02
KingFanPaul - 

Ending what quarantine? He hasn't implemented a nationwide quarantine. He can do whatever he wants but if California says we are still shelter in place for the next 2 months,  then as a resident of California, I'm still quarantined.

Federal law typically overwrites state law.
17 days ago
3/23/07
Trump is a psychopath. A conman that cares only about himself.

OP is the kind of cultist that a conman exploits the most, and would literally suck his dick if asked to.
17 days ago
11/18/15
mdmrules - Trump is a psychopath. A conman that cares only about himself.

OP is the kind of cultist that a conman exploits the most, and would literally suck his dick if asked to.

OMG BURNNNNN!!!!!!!!

17 days ago
12/1/00

Trump acts like a kid- he gets excited over shiny new objects (the two war time ships) and dictators.

I'm certain, he thinks the hydro. drug will be the cure all for this- and we can get back to normal in 1 week.

PS- I heard about the drug from other news sources and the OG- not from Trump. I am optimistic about it, but I don't think Trump needs to get credit for it...any president would have ordered more of these drugs for the hospitals (as well as more masks,etc at least a month before Trump did)

17 days ago
2/13/16
Cuckoldberry Finn -

I think two weeks is a reasonable time frame to take a look at where we are at and make a decision at that point.  Im not sure it is responsible to say that the quarantines are ending and as far as Trumps tweet goes you have to kinda make the assumption that he is talking about ending quarantines because it doesn't say that in his tweet.

yep.  realistically they were just trying to slow it down... 

I think what they need to do is set up social programs ie funding to allow 60 (65 maybe? 70?) and over to shelter in place, pay their bills, have food delivered etc.  let the rest of the world move on. 

17 days ago
5/13/11
jcblass - The largest and most populated state, California, has seen 45 deaths in two weeks. Yet the entire state and it's economy has been shut down.

I find that a bit over the top. NYC is a different case because the live literally on top of one another. LA is spread out, nothing is happening here.

Did you bother looking at the chart I posted, or are you intentionally ignoring the faster response and "shelter in place" actions California took that clearly made a drastic impact?

17 days ago
1/1/01
When was the 15 day thing started?
17 days ago
5/13/11
55579 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
camicom -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
camicom -
Whambo -

#fakenews 

Are you a masochist?

You guys and your silly polls

When will you fools learn? Do you just choose not to think or does it come naturally? No one will ever forget your sides track record with polls. No one. It is fucking hilarious that you still bother. I eagerly await your "Joe Biden polls at 80%!!!" threads.

Gotcha. Polling when your "team" posts it is super awesome and MAGA, but #fakenews when it disputes CrimeCorn 's claims. 

I see yet another poster still doesn't grasp the major difference between election polling and approval rating polling as well. 

17 days ago
5/30/09
camicom -
Whambo -

So saying it's a hoax and that the the heat in April will kill it is good leadership? Disbanding pandemic response is good leadership? You have shit for brains

17 days ago
8/1/13

Almost confriming it today. States will have their own say of course.

17 days ago
8/1/13
darkness66 -
camicom -
Whambo -

So saying it's a hoax and that the the heat in April will kill it is good leadership? Disbanding pandemic response is good leadership? You have shit for brains

How many fucking times much you repeat the same lie? He never called it a hoax idiot. Even left wing Snopes agrees with this. I get it, Orange Man Bad, but good lord try to have some dignity.

17 days ago
7/22/09
camicom -

Almost confriming it today. States will have their own say of course.

Confirmed nothing. You. Dumb. Fuck.

17 days ago
1/25/07

Commie you don't work. This doesn't effect you.

This level of stupid is not amusing.

The rest of us are paying for you to sit at home and watch multiple tv's. You are even someone who is  at risk due to your immune system and still you care more about Trump than yourself and neighbors. You are exicted about everyone else going to work and risking their lives to pay for you to stay home.

I hope the majority of this forum can see this level of stupid. It's a game to commie, this is all he has, but it's not real life. Geniune people don't think or act this way.

Mods should just ban, when is enough enough? I'd rather listen to spunks wax about the deep state lizards or 316 make every post about god because at least their insanity is sincere.