OtherGround Forums Pres Trump Hints Ending Quarantine After 15 Days!

Edited: 15 days ago
1/25/07
camicom -
darkness66 -
camicom -
Whambo - Yes hints and innuendo, that's real leadership.

He has been a fantastic leader through this and the American people see it. Thats why his approval rating for him and handling of the crisis is well over 50%.

So saying it's a hoax and that the the heat in April will kill it is good leadership? Disbanding pandemic response is good leadership? You have shit for brains

How many fucking times much you repeat the same lie? He never called it a hoax idiot. Even left wing Snopes agrees with this. I get it, Orange Man Bad, but good lord try to have some dignity.

He said the fears were a democratic and media induced hoax. You know this you ignorant prick. You don't get to quote snopes the one time it agrees with you and ignore the thousands of times it doesn't.

The fears are real. Countries all over the world are shutting down indefinitely because of the advice of experts.

There are a litany of Trump lies about coronavirus available to you if you want them and more each day.

15 days ago
8/1/13
Cuckoldberry Finn -
mdmrules - Trump is a psychopath. A conman that cares only about himself.

OP is the kind of cultist that a conman exploits the most, and would literally suck his dick if asked to.

OMG BURNNNNN!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

8/1/13
Thelonious -

Commie you don't work. This doesn't effect you.

This level of stupid is not amusing.

The rest of us are paying for you to sit at home and watch multiple tv's. You are even someone who is  at risk due to your immune system and still you care more about Trump than yourself and neighbors. You are exicted about everyone else going to work and risking their lives to pay for you to stay home.

I hope the majority of this forum can see this level of stupid. It's a game to commie, this is all he has, but it's not real life. Geniune people don't think or act this way.

Mods should just ban, when is enough enough? I'd rather listen to spunks wax about the deep state lizards or 316 make every post about god because at least their insanity is sincere.

REEEEEEEEEEE! Btw, I will be happy to compare my W'2's and 1099 over the last 10 years to you. Not to mention I would be happy to make a large wager that I made more than you. There is a reason Im getting a substantial amount from disability. They average your last 10 years of income, and calculate you benefit with that and another formula. Smarten the fuck up!

15 days ago
1/1/01
It's impossible to believe normal, functioning humans see that kind of shit and think 'awesome, what a great leader'.

Do you like, talk with people out in the real world? Interact with society? Maybe you should stop posting on internet forums with a small subset of the community and expand your horizons (ok, not right now, but soon and stuff).
15 days ago
4/29/09
Thelonious -

The rest of us are paying for you to sit at home and watch multiple tv's. You are even someone who is  at risk due to your immune system and still you care more about Trump than yourself and neighbors. You are exicted about everyone else going to work and risking their lives to pay for you to stay home.

I hope the majority of this forum can see this level of stupid. It's a game to commie, this is all he has, but it's not real life. Geniune people don't think or act this way.

Mods should just ban, when is enough enough? I'd rather listen to spunks wax about the deep state lizards or 316 make every post about god because at least their insanity is sincere.

yeah I agree it’s been long due to ban this guy, and now that’s he’s clearly just displaying a gross disregard for human life it’s certainly time 

15 days ago
1/25/07
camicom -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

OP is the kind of cultist that a conman exploits the most, and would literally suck his dick if asked to.

OMG BURNNNNN!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That post just cost us all one cent. We all pay for you posts and TV's and cancer treatments.

You are 100% the exact demographic that Trump wants to flush to save money. Non earner, old and immune compromised.

But he tweets so well....

15 days ago
5/13/11
camicom -
darkness66 -
camicom -
Whambo -

Yes hints and innuendo, that's real leadership.

He has been a fantastic leader through this and the American people see it. Thats why his approval rating for him and handling of the crisis is well over 50%.

So saying it's a hoax and that the the heat in April will kill it is good leadership? Disbanding pandemic response is good leadership? You have shit for brains

How many fucking times much you repeat the same lie? He never called it a hoax idiot. Even left wing Snopes agrees with this. I get it, Orange Man Bad, but good lord try to have some dignity.

The irony of you calling for "dignity" in response to political rhetoric is comedy gold. 

Even though he didn't actually call the virus itself a hoax, he called the media and Dems calling out his failures and lies a hoax, which it wasn't. He spent 2+ months lying to the public while downplaying the severity and ignoring his own experts on the best course of action. All for fear of losing votes and his precious markets. 

15 days ago
8/1/13
Chomas -
Thelonious -

yeah I agree it’s been long due to ban this guy, and now that’s he’s clearly just displaying a gross disregard for human life it’s certainly time 

Maybe the most triggered Ive ever seen you and thats saying something.

15 days ago
5/13/11
camicom -
Thelonious -

REEEEEEEEEEE! Btw, I will be happy to compare my W'2's and 1099 over the last 10 years to you. Not to mention I would be happy to make a large wager that I made more than you. There is a reason Im getting a substantial amount from disability. They average your last 10 years of income, and calculate you benefit with that and another formula. Smarten the fuck up!

Yeah and if they knew you SCAMMED and committed fraud the majority of those ten years and paid zero federal income taxes, you bet your ass you'd get nothing other than some handcuffs. 

So you can puff your Echest about how you made soooooo much money and think you "deserve" disability, but you don't. You're a fraud artist. 

15 days ago
5/13/11

But of course, the standard "I totally triggered you guys!" Is all you'll have in response. 

15 days ago
4/29/09

Trump literally doesn’t understand what’s going on.  This press conference is a FARCE and I’m very very concerned.

15 days ago
1/1/01
Thelonious - 
camicom -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

OMG BURNNNNN!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That post just cost us all one cent. We all pay for you posts and TV's and cancer treatments.

You are 100% the exact demographic that Trump wants to flush to save money. Non earner, old and immune compromised.

Ouch!
15 days ago
8/1/13
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

But of course, the standard "I totally triggered you guys!" Is all you'll have in response. 

15 days ago
8/1/13
pulsar -
Thelonious - 
camicom -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

OMG BURNNNNN!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ouch!

Ouch to who? Do you think this idiot's posts affect me in the least. I feed on that shit.

1/25/07

I'm not triggered; I'm disgusted.

It's the same disgust I experience when I see an able 20 yr homeless person who can work but begs for coins instead.

Triggering people on an MMA bbs is clearly all you have. You shouldn't even be afforded the priviledge of particpating in the national discourse because it doesn't affect your baller stay at home posting online life>

15 days ago
1/25/07
camicom -
pulsar -
Thelonious - 
camicom -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

OMG BURNNNNN!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ouch!

Ouch to who? Do you think this idiot's posts affect me in the least. I feed on that shit.

agreed this is what you live for.

15 days ago
8/1/13
Thelonious -

It's the same disgust I experience when I see an able 20 yr homeless person who can work but begs for coins instead.

Triggering people on an MMA bbs is clearly all you have. You shouldn't even be afforded the priviledge of particpating in the national discourse because it doesn't affect your baller stay at home posting online life>

Don't kid yourself, you're a grown man on a forum that is letting another man trigger you. Amazing weakness!

15 days ago
9/26/10

ill never understand the anger. when there is a poster who i disagree with 100% of the time, there is nothing easier than scrolling through their posts. 

15 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
15 days ago
1/1/01
camicom - 
pulsar -
Thelonious - 
camicom -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

OMG BURNNNNN!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ouch!

Cool story.

I just think it's educational for others when it's pointed out folks in your camp are often fighting against their own interests.
15 days ago
5/13/11
camicom -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

It takes an especially low self esteem and ego to actually enjoy trolling. I feel for you in a strange way. Well part of me does at least. 

15 days ago
5/13/11
camicom -
Thelonious -

Don't kid yourself, you're a grown man on a forum that is letting another man trigger you. Amazing weakness!

Don't kid yourself, your a grown ass man who's only joy in life is making himself look like an idiot parroting fake news and jerking off Trump, who then pretends he is just trolling when exposed. 

I'd rather be a decent human being who gets "triggered" by a troll, than be the pathetic troll. 

To each their own I guess. 

15 days ago
7/22/09

OP is a piece of shi

ttt

15 days ago
1/1/01

Any day now

-Trump

15 days ago
1/1/01

Best part is when camicom or most of the MEGA crew is called out or confronted by factsthe only response is.....triggered. come on guys you got to do better use your words or find some obscure tweet to repost. Never mind just tell triggered a few times the abandon thread as per protocol