7 days ago
8/26/18

7 days ago
8/26/18

7 days ago
8/26/18

7 days ago
8/26/18

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Interview-With-a-Street-Girl-Part-3-follow-up-Amy:2789913?pc=7

Here is the alternate ending for the real to life pretty Woman. Amy wasn't a bad looking chick the time I first met her a decade ago.

7 days ago
1/1/01

Lot of use of body doubles in that film.  People believe Julia Roberts is hotter than she is

7 days ago
1/19/12

Saw this movie again two days ago when it was on late. You actually see one of Julia’s nipples and most of her boob when she was wearing this really sheer lingerie right before she kisses him on the lips for the first time.

7 days ago
9/22/16
Weird to think that Molly Ringwold passed on this role.
7 days ago
4/15/16

That movie ruined a lot of women with one line. It was when Julie Roberts said, "I want the fairytale."

I heard that from 2 different women that I was dating before getting married. 

But I did like the movie.

Edited: 6 days ago
8/26/18
AnthonyWeiner - Weird to think that Molly Ringwold passed on this role.

That would have been interesting. I don't think Molly had the chops for the role. Julia at the time was prime for the role. I love this movie all around. Although they get corny, in many ways the movie is true to life. It's also very Hollywood/Beverly heavy. If you follow any of my bs you know I often stay in Beverly and spend my days in Noho. Fantastic movie I still enjoy to this day. George Costanza really steals the screen anytime he's on. Just a cool pace. Normally I'd dislike the happy ending but you know what, good for her. 

Not sure if you've ever seen the sopranos but I'm reminded of the scene where Adriana flashes to herself driving away with her bags packed running from the FBI and the soprano crew. For a brief moment you see her imaginary ending followed by her actual demise. I imagine a similar ending here in which the story continues down a much darker path for our young starlet. Maybe she later meets a young charming sociopath who hasn't learned to control his inner darkness. In the end we see her devoured by the keeper of the road. Sorry I degress. Anywho, I really enjoyed watching this again when it came on. 

7 days ago
4/20/17
cruedi -

Lot of use of body doubles in that film.  People believe Julia Roberts is hotter than she is

lol ok

7 days ago
8/26/18

Former pretty woman.

7 days ago
2/28/03

Movie makes no sense 

why did Julia become a hooker?   She moved out from the Midwest and the only job she could get was streetwalker? She didn’t try waiting tables? 

7 days ago
11/17/10
ranier wolfcastle -

this vhs was my spank material at one point

damn was gere hot

there is something about richard gere that I fucking always hated, i think it stemmed from pretty woman

That is why i love the movie Unfaithful so much

1.  Diane Lane is a hottie horny MILF who NEEDS to bang

2.  she cheats on Richard Gere

7 days ago
8/26/18
checkuroil -

Movie makes no sense 

why did Julia become a hooker?   She moved out from the Midwest and the only job she could get was streetwalker? She didn’t try waiting tables? 

Like strippers, her eyes were bigger then her purse. She made friends that were hooking and saw the fast money. Not an uncommon path for the working girls. Very common for them to move from another state with little to no support system. Many of them are away from their family home for the first time outside of being states away. When they struggle and go through tremendous hardship they are unfamiliar with, an immediate path to financial stability seems less ominous then it should. Again the movie is very true to form when it comes to certain aspects of the los Angeles prostitution industry and it's working girls.

7 days ago
1/1/01
densefog - 
cruedi -

lol ok

They did. Shelley Michelle was her name and she did a shoot for Playboy.

The movie poster wasn't even Julia's body. Pretty good photoshopping for the day

7 days ago
4/20/17
PatK -
densefog - 
cruedi -

lol ok

The movie poster wasn't even Julia's body. Pretty good photoshopping for the day

That may be. I was loling at the second part of his dumb opinion.

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01
Just like how Over The Top made arm wrestling the most popular sport in the world whilst touching on the long term affects of a trucker vs business tycoon child custody battle, Pretty Woman sky rocketed the business of prostitution ten fold.
7 days ago
1/3/18
checkuroil -

Movie makes no sense 

I think originally she worked for a pizza parlor, but it must not have worked out after all. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
densefog - 
PatK -
densefog - 
cruedi -

lol ok

He's not wrong.

She looks like a seahorse in a wig to me most of the time

7 days ago
4/20/17
PatK -
densefog - 
PatK -
densefog - 
cruedi -

lol ok

He's not wrong.

She looks like a seahorse in a wig to me most of the time

lol ok

7 days ago
6/26/17

Her roommate had huge tits

Edited: 7 days ago
8/26/18

I personally loved her in that fake blonde wig. I remember driving through Hollywood and parts of long Beach when I was little and first seeing the working girls. My dad being not only the cocksman that he was but also for his minimal filter around his children provided me with a rather colourful explanation as to what those girls were doing out so early in the morning. I used to go to work with my dad on occasion and we'd be out at 2-4am going to one of his restaurants to do this or that and it was then I first laid eyes on a working girl. 

I remember being fascinated that you could buy someone for such a small amount of money. We pulled into a gas station one morning and while I was pumping gas my dad had gone to buy cigarettes and was approached by one of the working girls. I couldn't make out everything said but I heard amounts discussed briefly before my dad smiled and walked back to the car. Now my dad wasn't the type of guy you could just joke with or go asking too many questions so I waited for him to explain. She'd offered her various services and when my dad told me the prices I was even more captivated. 

That fake wig and the faux leather boots has always been this stock image of a prostitute for me. My dad had an antiquated view of the world and likely had a tremendous effect on who I became in this world, what I became. The way he explained it they were no different then trash that rolls down the street at night. No one really wants it there but yet everyone litters. He would also explain that I shouldn't think of them as people but more as a commodity and that God in general had made women to serve men. My dad died years back but I would have loved to hear him speak nowadays in let's say a Starbucks or a similar variance.