OtherGround Forums Pretty Woman what a classic

9/12/19 3:42 PM
1/1/01
Im with the banned - 
checkuroil -

Movie makes no sense 

why did Julia become a hooker?   She moved out from the Midwest and the only job she could get was streetwalker? She didn’t try waiting tables? 

I think originally she worked for a pizza parlor, but it must not have worked out after all. 

She is from a very small town in Louisiana where she was married young and had a child with type I diabetes.

She was also in a very abusive, violent relationship where her ex-husband she left tracked her down to her new town.

I know at one point she even worked as a paralegal for this public service law firm where they got into a huge battle over poisoned drinking water.

She was engaged several more times but always bolted from the wedding.

At one point she lived in Vegas married to a con-man poker player.

At some point she headed to L.A. to follow her dream... but that dream didn't pan out the way she planned.

9/12/19 4:29 PM
8/26/18
shen -
Im with the banned - 
checkuroil -

Movie makes no sense 

why did Julia become a hooker?   She moved out from the Midwest and the only job she could get was streetwalker? She didn’t try waiting tables? 

I think originally she worked for a pizza parlor, but it must not have worked out after all. 

She is from a very small town in Louisiana where she was married young and had a child with type I diabetes.

She was also in a very abusive, violent relationship where her ex-husband she left tracked her down to her new town.

I know at one point she even worked as a paralegal for this public service law firm where they got into a huge battle over poisoned drinking water.

She was engaged several more times but always bolted from the wedding.

At one point she lived in Vegas married to a con-man poker player.

At some point she headed to L.A. to follow her dream... but that dream didn't pan out the way she planned.

I'll remember this trespass, shen.