OtherGround Forums Prison Gangs - You Have No Choice | Wes Watson

12 days ago
5/6/09
trucker84 -

Well lucky enough for u i come correct n i got that shit suitcased up my ass....let me find a muthafuckin glove n ill be right back wit my license....im all about the programin fool....

Fuck yeah! Lets hit the bars homie! 

10 days ago
10/21/18
Mr Muay Thai - 
trucker84 -

Well lucky enough for u i come correct n i got that shit suitcased up my ass....let me find a muthafuckin glove n ill be right back wit my license....im all about the programin fool....

88 burpees a piece...heil muthafuckin hitler...and oh yea foo, u see that fuckin northside fool over there???after these burpees you gotta go n book em...his paperwork is all bad....heres tha banger...no is not an option....get that foo homie..
10 days ago
6/26/06
trucker84 - 
Mr Muay Thai - 
trucker84 -

88 burpees a piece...heil muthafuckin hitler...and oh yea foo, u see that fuckin northside fool over there???after these burpees you gotta go n book em...his paperwork is all bad....heres tha banger...no is not an option....get that foo homie..

This is suspiciously accurate.
7 days ago
1/1/01
So I was at the 24 hours fitness on Miramar Road (San Diego) this morning and saw Wes there. He had some dude filming him as he was working out.

Didn't have my paperwork, so I had to leave quick.
7 days ago
9/27/15
Just reading the comments under Wes videos is entertaining in itself lol..

Seems Wes is putting up videos every day?! Makes me wonder how quickly he will run out of things to talk about? There is definitely a specific mix of sttributes that makes for a successful YouTube star especially if you are just by yourself talking into your camera!Wes has it
7 days ago
5/8/16

Wes is so full of shit.. I liked him, until looking into his case.. in videos he states he was moving 100 to 500 pounds of weed and living in a 1.6 million dollar mansion. And claiming he split a guy wig over money owed leading to prison.. then his court records at trial state he was living with the Millers in there spare room ( family ) and he robbed guy for a pound of weed and fucked him up.. that's 2007 or 09 can't recall.. he first insta post was in 2015 saying he had been down and was not savy with social media.  Then he claims that everyday walks around with paperwork in her ass? And he held the keys to the yard? Then in other story he talks about the guy who held the keys going to pc... The guy contridicts himself so much.. he is so full of shit.. the only truth is he works out and is a militant mf.. og badger is the real 1.  And you can google wes charges and courts info.

Edited: 7 days ago
3/18/14
ons ear - Just reading the comments under Wes videos is entertaining in itself lol..

Seems Wes is putting up videos every day?! Makes me wonder how quickly he will run out of things to talk about? There is definitely a specific mix of sttributes that makes for a successful YouTube star especially if you are just by yourself talking into your camera!Wes has it

Truth. Im subbed and like his videos but they are becoming a bit repetitive. His outbursts are fucking hilarious, the dude has some big dick energy for sure.

6 days ago
3/27/03
DAVID H - So I was at the 24 hours fitness on Miramar Road (San Diego) this morning and saw Wes there. He had some dude filming him as he was working out.

I used to work out there... lotta hot asian chicks 

6 days ago
3/27/03
Fahqhard -

Wes is so full of shit.. I liked him, until looking into his case.. in videos he states he was moving 100 to 500 pounds of weed and living in a 1.6 million dollar mansion. And claiming he split a guy wig over money owed leading to prison.. then his court records at trial state he was living with the Millers in there spare room ( family ) and he robbed guy for a pound of weed and fucked him up.. that's 2007 or 09 can't recall.. he first insta post was in 2015 saying he had been down and was not savy with social media.  Then he claims that everyday walks around with paperwork in her ass? And he held the keys to the yard? Then in other story he talks about the guy who held the keys going to pc... The guy contridicts himself so much.. he is so full of shit.. the only truth is he works out and is a militant mf.. og badger is the real 1.  And you can google wes charges and courts info.

Yea he got caught fibbing about the riot also 

hes like a lot of convicts I’ve known... he’s got a PhD in intimidation but probably also can grovel like a champ when he needs to 

6 days ago
6/26/06
jacktripper - 
Fahqhard -

hes like a lot of convicts I’ve known... he’s got a PhD in intimidation but probably also can grovel like a champ when he needs to 

The AB is just a front for the real shot callers who are low key NLR, who are secretly controlled by, you guessed it, the Nomad chapter of the greatest MC on the planet.

As far as Wes, he was never more than a low level sargeant in the overall command structure.
6 days ago
3/15/15
Fahqhard - 

Like I said earlier, take a lot of what prison folk say with a grain of salt. He reminds me SO much of a guy who I used to know, big jacked white boy prison guy who makes Wes looks like an amateur physically and mentally. Smooth as silk, personable, highly intelligent, but as I found out later on was very untrustworthy and despite a cleaned up persona, was into some very heavy shit.
I suspect a lot of the general stuff he says is correct, but he has spent years upon years being shady, and has not been out of prison a long time. Why anyone takes him at his word for everything is laughable.
6 days ago
10/21/18
RenatoCocopreta - 
trucker84 - 
Mr Muay Thai - 
trucker84 -

This is suspiciously accurate.

Yez...some things are hard to forget....ww is a clown tho.....got chased off the yard n pced up...last i ever seen or hearda him...
6 days ago
9/27/15
HotSteppa - 
Fahqhard - 

Like I said earlier, take a lot of what prison folk say with a grain of salt. He reminds me SO much of a guy who I used to know, big jacked white boy prison guy who makes Wes looks like an amateur physically and mentally. Smooth as silk, personable, highly intelligent, but as I found out later on was very untrustworthy and despite a cleaned up persona, was into some very heavy shit.
I suspect a lot of the general stuff he says is correct, but he has spent years upon years being shady, and has not been out of prison a long time. Why anyone takes him at his word for everything is laughable.

Honestly, most if not all of these YouTube prison guys puff up their chest and lie a bit to make themselves sound better or tougher than they are..thing is, I don't care and don't really fault them for it..as long as they are knowledgable about that life and have experienced lots of hardcore shit, I don't care if he embellishes a little..

Pretty much every drug trafficker or infamous person in history that has written books or spoke elsewhere have lied and at times grossly embellished their story..
6 days ago
1/1/01
RenatoCocopreta - 
jacktripper - 
Fahqhard -

The AB is just a front for the real shot callers who are low key NLR, who are secretly controlled by, you guessed it, the Nomad chapter of the greatest MC on the planet.

As far as Wes, he was never more than a low level sargeant in the overall command structure.

LOL, you are almost as funny as Wes. But you lie way more...
6 days ago
1/1/01
jacktripper - 
DAVID H - So I was at the 24 hours fitness on Miramar Road (San Diego) this morning and saw Wes there. He had some dude filming him as he was working out.

I used to work out there... lotta hot asian chicks 

Yep. Unfortunately I go before 5am, so none at that time :(
6 days ago
10/14/08

Big Herc seems like a genuine guy who doesn't bullshit about himself.

6 days ago
7/13/09

So you’re a CO in SD right? Have you dealt with any of these guys? I like this dudes channel he goes into gnarly detail. 

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01
JJitsu - 

So you're a CO in SD right? Have you dealt with any of these guys? I like this dudes channel he goes into gnarly detail. 

This dude has the best prison channel out there. He also has an awesome book. This dude, Mundo Mendoza, puts all the other former inmates on youtube to shame. Dude was involved in like 20 killings over the years, both in prison and on the streets.

And yes, I work for the Sheriff's Department out here. I have dealt with several of those dudes...

"Tawa" - Hands down the most powerful EME dude I have dealt with. Dude was extremely respectful and polite, but ran everything when in custody.

"Crazy" - Again quiet and respectful. Had a lot of power as well.

"Mauricio / Psycho" - Grumpy, but mostly respectful. Not much influence because Tawa and Cheeks were in custody at the same time as him.

"Cheeks" - Straight asshole. Even has "100% asshole" tattooed on him. Got mad at me one time and told me he liked to "wrestle" LOL. I got into an altercation with one of his homies who was holding drugs for him.

"Sal" - Dude was very quiet, but did not have nearly as much influence as the other EME members I have dealt with.

I have also dealt with a few other members over the years.
5 days ago
3/27/03
DAVID H -
JJitsu - 

So you're a CO in SD right? Have you dealt with any of these guys? I like this dudes channel he goes into gnarly detail. 

This dude has the best prison channel out there. He also has an awesome book. This dude, Mundo Mendoza, puts all the other former inmates on youtube to shame. Dude was involved in like 20 killings over the years, both in prison and on the streets.

And yes, I work for the Sheriff's Department out here. I have dealt with several of those dudes...

"Tawa" - Hands down the most powerful EME dude I have dealt with. Dude was extremely respectful and polite, but ran everything when in custody.

"Crazy" - Again quiet and respectful. Had a lot of power as well.

"Mauricio / Psycho" - Grumpy, but mostly respectful. Not much influence because Tawa and Cheeks were in custody at the same time as him.

"Cheeks" - Straight asshole. Even has "100% asshole" tattooed on him. Got mad at me one time and told me he liked to "wrestle" LOL. I got into an altercation with one of his homies who was holding drugs for him.

"Sal" - Dude was very quiet, but did not have nearly as much influence as the other EME members I have dealt with.

I have also dealt with a few other members over the years.

You don’t even have to be a writer just tape record this stuff for now and get it down and the writing comes later... you don’t only want these guys telling the story 

5 days ago
12/31/10
Sir Drinks a lot -

Big Herc seems like a genuine guy who doesn't bullshit about himself.

Also, he was never a "bad kid." But he turned to the streets for guidance...

5 days ago
3/15/15
If WW wanted to create REAL change he would attack the prison system and be an advocate for reform of how things are run in Cali pens and he would counsel at-risk youth and steer them clear of gangs and provide options. He is not man enough to do that.
I'm not saying don't run his workout hustle and that is what he knows.
His "persona" is so overdone and he tries to hard. He sounds like he STILL is in prison. Would you want someone as an influencer that can't even clean up his language on camera. Motherfucker this and that every 5 seconds. I would not want him around children.
I hope he cleans up, but despite the front, recidivism rate is high.
5 days ago
3/27/03
HotSteppa - If WW wanted to create REAL change he would attack the prison system and be an advocate for reform of how things are run in Cali pens and he would counsel at-risk youth and steer them clear of gangs and provide options. He is not man enough to do that.
I'm not saying don't run his workout hustle and that is what he knows.
His "persona" is so overdone and he tries to hard. He sounds like he STILL is in prison. Would you want someone as an influencer that can't even clean up his language on camera. Motherfucker this and that every 5 seconds. I would not want him around children.
I hope he cleans up, but despite the front, recidivism rate is high.

This... he’s always the hero and always has the answer if only people were smart enough to listen 

Problem is young men at the crossroads just might see the muscles and the tats and the confidence and think they can go off and do 10 years and come out a nietzchien ubermensch instead of unemployable, with ptsd, a heroin habit and a swastika neck tattoo 

Edited: 5 days ago
1/1/01
Ok, this is the incident I posted about earlier. LOL, Wes must have got lumped up pretty bad because his story is way off.

First off, he approached the shot caller for the southsiders and was talking shit, getting in his face, with his hand gestures that he uses in his videos. The SS pushes Wes back with his forearm, twice. At this time the "6 foot 8" southsider, really 6-5, approaches Wes, which makes Wes almost cower up near the showers. Then the big southsider starts blasting Wes.

Wes ATTEMPTS to take big dude down, but can't. Then all the other southsiders attack Wes and the other whites. Wes starts to run around the dayroom, gets chased down and stomped until the deputies break it up.

Oh yeah, I also have the whole incident on video. One of hundreds in my collection...
5 days ago
8/18/13
DAVID H - Ok, this is the incident I posted about earlier. LOL, Wes must have got lumped up pretty bad because his story is way off.

First off, he approached the shot caller for the southsiders and was talking shit, getting in his face, with his hand gestures that he uses in his videos. The SS pushes Wes back with his forearm, twice. At this time the "6 foot 8" southsider, really 6-5, approaches Wes, which makes Wes almost cower up near the showers. Then the big southsider starts blasting Wes.

Wes ATTEMPTS to take big dude down, but can't. Then all the other southsiders attack Wes and the other whites. Wes starts to run around the dayroom, gets chased down and stomped until the deputies break it up.

Oh yeah, I also have the whole incident on video. One of hundreds in my collection...

I wouldn’t suppose you would be able to post or share it would you???

5 days ago
7/11/17

So is the AB the end all be all of white prison gangs?  Or do NLR and PENI and others tell them to fuck off if they have more numbers?