OtherGround Forums Prison Gangs - You Have No Choice | Wes Watson

9/13/19 6:25 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper - 
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 
DAVID H - Ok, this is the incident I posted about earlier. LOL, Wes must have got lumped up pretty bad because his story is way off.

First off, he approached the shot caller for the southsiders and was talking shit, getting in his face, with his hand gestures that he uses in his videos. The SS pushes Wes back with his forearm, twice. At this time the "6 foot 8" southsider, really 6-5, approaches Wes, which makes Wes almost cower up near the showers. Then the big southsider starts blasting Wes.

Wes ATTEMPTS to take big dude down, but can't. Then all the other southsiders attack Wes and the other whites. Wes starts to run around the dayroom, gets chased down and stomped until the deputies break it up.

Oh yeah, I also have the whole incident on video. One of hundreds in my collection...

I wouldn't suppose you would be able to post or share it would you???

No, I can't at this time. When I retire though, that's a different story. I have vids from huge riots, stabbings, attempted murders, deputy assaults, to dudes jumping head first off the top tier.

And the worst one is some chick ripping out her eye balls and throwing them across the floor like she was shooting craps. Nasty stuff...

Holy fuck I'm buying this on pre order... this is your retirement project 

Maybe a youtube channel or something...
9/18/19 10:14 PM
4/6/19

9/19/19 10:42 AM
3/27/03
Fahqhard -
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 
DAVID H - Ok, this is the incident I posted about earlier. LOL, Wes must have got lumped up pretty bad because his story is way off.

First off, he approached the shot caller for the southsiders and was talking shit, getting in his face, with his hand gestures that he uses in his videos. The SS pushes Wes back with his forearm, twice. At this time the "6 foot 8" southsider, really 6-5, approaches Wes, which makes Wes almost cower up near the showers. Then the big southsider starts blasting Wes.

Wes ATTEMPTS to take big dude down, but can't. Then all the other southsiders attack Wes and the other whites. Wes starts to run around the dayroom, gets chased down and stomped until the deputies break it up.

Oh yeah, I also have the whole incident on video. One of hundreds in my collection...

No, I can't at this time. When I retire though, that's a different story. I have vids from huge riots, stabbings, attempted murders, deputy assaults, to dudes jumping head first off the top tier.

And the worst one is some chick ripping out her eye balls and throwing them across the floor like she was shooting craps. Nasty stuff...

I don't believe u

I wouldn't doubt it... a few decades working law enforcement in a major city you see things 

9/21/19 12:46 AM
4/6/19

9/21/19 2:54 AM
5/6/09

David H - is it true only around 30% of the population is GP these days?

9/21/19 9:02 AM
3/27/03
Fahqhard -
jacktripper -
Fahqhard -
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 

I don't believe u

I wouldn't doubt it... a few decades working law enforcement in a major city you see things 

Someone picked there all balls out and threw them? ??  Eye balls don't roll along the ground like 2 round ball's, they have all.kinds of shot attached to them

Eyeballs are round balls 

9/22/19 2:12 AM
1/1/01
Mr Muay Thai - 

David H - is it true only around 30% of the population is GP these days?

No, I think it's actually 30% PC/SNY in state prison. Here is San Diego, it's probably around 20%.

But is state prisons, they are starting to mix the PC and mainline inmates on some yards. And you can guess how that is going, LOL...
9/22/19 2:35 AM
12/28/12

Didn't watch any videos in this thread but I remember watching a video with this guy and some huge black fool and he was talking about how if he hits anyone with one punch they'll never wake up or some shit. After that I couldn't take him seriously. 

9/23/19 6:39 PM
1/1/01
Fahqhard - 
jacktripper -
Fahqhard -
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 

I don't believe u

Someone picked there all balls out and threw them? ??  Eye balls don't roll along the ground like 2 round ball's, they have all.kinds of shot attached to them

Yes, some chick ripped out her eye balls and threw them across the floor. And yes, they had a little piece of tendon (I think) attached to them, but they did fly across the floor, until they hit a wall.

I almost threw up the first time I watched the video...
9/24/19 9:18 PM
11/25/02

seems to me he and big herc could be a killer wwe tag team

big wes promos would be awesome

9/25/19 6:38 PM
3/18/14

9/25/19 6:58 PM
4/26/09

Later

9/26/19 9:28 PM
1/1/01

Yes, I have hundreds of saved videos. No, Wes was not a bitch. He was a bully and it backfired when he tried to bully the surenos and that big ass sureno cracked him...

9/26/19 9:41 PM
7/11/17
DAVID H - Yes, I have hundreds of saved videos. No, Wes was not a bitch. He was a bully and it backfired when he tried to bully the surenos and that big ass sureno cracked him...

You ever run across badger or any of the other fellas with YouTube channels?

9/26/19 9:55 PM
3/15/15
DAVID H - Yes, I have hundreds of saved videos. No, Wes was not a bitch. He was a bully and it backfired when he tried to bully the surenos and that big ass sureno cracked him...

I find it hilarious that people cannot see that he was and is a bully. Intimidation is his modus operandi. I don't uinderstannd it when you say he tried to bully the Surenos, though. Why would he do that? Surely other races wouldn't be afraid of him ro take his shit?

Dave a question I have for you is why are the Level 4 inmates "allowed" to stab people with the wrong paperwork. The way he says it, people are getting stabbed daily and/or weekly if they have the frowned-upon charges? Why doesn't law enforcement come down hard on gangs in prisons?

Thanks

9/27/19 6:24 AM
6/13/07
Region Rat - 

Man I came so close to going to prison for malicious assault on a police officer in Houston a decade ago. It was a horrible time in my life. I even turned down a 2 year plea bargain. I knew I was right. Just couldn't do it. Glad it all worked out. All charges dismissed the day we were picking a jury. Best day ever. 

Glad that worked out for you and I totally understand.

I got caught up in a case of mistaken identity about 15 years ago as the guy that threw a beer bottle at a car after a bar fight. Missile at an occupied vehicle will get you 5-15 in Florida. It wasnt me, I didnt even go outside, but the driver came back with the cops and the two drunk girls and semi-sober boyfriend all picked me out of the crowd. Thankfully, the guy that did throw the bottle stepped forward or I might not be here today.
9/27/19 8:16 AM
2/23/14

in

9/27/19 9:45 AM
3/27/03
HotSteppa -

I find it hilarious that people cannot see that he was and is a bully. Intimidation is his modus operandi. I don't uinderstannd it when you say he tried to bully the Surenos, though. Why would he do that? Surely other races wouldn't be afraid of him ro take his shit?

Dave a question I have for you is why are the Level 4 inmates "allowed" to stab people with the wrong paperwork. The way he says it, people are getting stabbed daily and/or weekly if they have the frowned-upon charges? Why doesn't law enforcement come down hard on gangs in prisons?

Thanks

They can't stop them... these guys can make shanks in minutes with completely innocuous items 

also how do you stop a prison gang?  They're already locked up... you can split them up then it spreads like cancer.... you can only legally hold them in the hole so long

And we have the fact that gangs are considered cool and have a never ending cycle of recruits 

9/27/19 11:19 PM
1/1/01
Domerchi1 - 

You ever run across badger or any of the other fellas with YouTube channels?

No, just the EME dudes I posted about earlier...
Edited: 9/27/19 11:24 PM
1/1/01
Fahqhard - 

Wow . How long did wes actually do? From seeing his online timeline and then rwadig charges it seems like he only did around 6 years but he boasts he did 10. To your knowledge was wes a shot caller ? 

I am not sure. He got 9 years, but that usually means half of that. But he could have caught more cases while in prison and got more time.

Here in county custody, I know he was running the whites in the module he was housed in, but not the whole facility. That was being controlled by either an AB or NLR member...
9/27/19 11:23 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper - 
HotSteppa -

Thanks

They can't stop them... these guys can make shanks in minutes with completely innocuous items 

also how do you stop a prison gang?  They're already locked up... you can split them up then it spreads like cancer.... you can only legally hold them in the hole so long

And we have the fact that gangs are considered cool and have a never ending cycle of recruits 

Pretty much this. In California, we used to keep all documented prison gang members and associates in the SHU (23 hours locked down a day) until they won a lawsuit. Now only the worst ones are kept in the SHU.

I have had dudes make me "one hitters" (a stabbing instrument usually only good for 1 or 2 good stabs) out of paper, water and toothpaste.
9/27/19 11:33 PM
1/1/01
HotSteppa - 

Thanks

As far as the bully stuff. This was the first time Wes came into San Diego county custody. I don't know if he served time before this, but the way he kicked off the riot makes me think he did not.

When Wes came into custody, he beat up the white shot caller in the module he was housed in and took charge. Wes did not like how the Surenos ran things and how they controlled pretty much everything.

After Wes took charge of the whites, he was warned by the other whites that he could not just go up to the shot caller for the Surenos and bully him, that all the Surenos would jump him.

Wes went up the the Sureno shot caller and got into his face and tried to bully him. The Sureno actually pushed him away 2 times.
The second time is when the huge Sureno came over and cracked Wes and made him cower away. This led to him and all the other whites getting stomped out and Wes running away, until he was caught and beat...
9/28/19 1:03 AM
6/29/05

I've been on a Perplex News (Mundo's videos) binge fest lately.

Might go home and watch American Me for the thousandth time tonight lol

9/28/19 2:17 AM
5/6/09
WillyMaunawili -

Hahaha me too. Check out the movie he posted called Mundo. It's not bad

9/28/19 3:12 AM
1/1/01
Mr Muay Thai - 
WillyMaunawili -

Hahaha me too. Check out the movie he posted called Mundo. It's not bad

Mundo's channel is hands down the best one. All of his prison stories/memories are actually documented...