OtherGround Forums Prison Gangs - You Have No Choice | Wes Watson

9/12/19 9:47 PM
7/13/09
jacktripper -
HotSteppa - If WW wanted to create REAL change he would attack the prison system and be an advocate for reform of how things are run in Cali pens and he would counsel at-risk youth and steer them clear of gangs and provide options. He is not man enough to do that.
I'm not saying don't run his workout hustle and that is what he knows.
His "persona" is so overdone and he tries to hard. He sounds like he STILL is in prison. Would you want someone as an influencer that can't even clean up his language on camera. Motherfucker this and that every 5 seconds. I would not want him around children.
I hope he cleans up, but despite the front, recidivism rate is high.

This... he’s always the hero and always has the answer if only people were smart enough to listen 

Problem is young men at the crossroads just might see the muscles and the tats and the confidence and think they can go off and do 10 years and come out a nietzchien ubermensch instead of unemployable, with ptsd, a heroin habit and a swastika neck tattoo 

Boom! This right here.  Fuckin ran with some true degenerates in my life in a retarded attempt to not conform to society. There is no intelligent conversation to be had. The most you will get is the street Aristotle that talks a bunch of bullshit with a “they don’t want you” in there somewhere but no explanation of who “They” are. 

9/12/19 10:26 PM
1/1/01
DrPeterVenkman - 
DAVID H - Ok, this is the incident I posted about earlier. LOL, Wes must have got lumped up pretty bad because his story is way off.

First off, he approached the shot caller for the southsiders and was talking shit, getting in his face, with his hand gestures that he uses in his videos. The SS pushes Wes back with his forearm, twice. At this time the "6 foot 8" southsider, really 6-5, approaches Wes, which makes Wes almost cower up near the showers. Then the big southsider starts blasting Wes.

Wes ATTEMPTS to take big dude down, but can't. Then all the other southsiders attack Wes and the other whites. Wes starts to run around the dayroom, gets chased down and stomped until the deputies break it up.

Oh yeah, I also have the whole incident on video. One of hundreds in my collection...

I wouldn’t suppose you would be able to post or share it would you???

No, I can't at this time. When I retire though, that's a different story. I have vids from huge riots, stabbings, attempted murders, deputy assaults, to dudes jumping head first off the top tier.

And the worst one is some chick ripping out her eye balls and throwing them across the floor like she was shooting craps. Nasty stuff...
9/12/19 10:35 PM
1/1/01
Domerchi1 - 

So is the AB the end all be all of white prison gangs?  Or do NLR and PENI and others tell them to fuck off if they have more numbers?

In California, yes. NLR tried back in the days, so they split into 2 factions. The ones against the AB have no power and have all dropped out. PEN1 does a lot of work for the AB...
9/12/19 10:54 PM
4/3/08

Speaking of...

9/12/19 10:59 PM
9/27/15
Anyone watch After Prison Show? His was the first prison show I started watching..seems the guy who runs it, Joe, has really tried to help guys coming out of prison and it's turned out bad a few times..shocking ehh
9/13/19 12:46 AM
5/8/16
ons ear - Anyone watch After Prison Show? His was the first prison show I started watching..seems the guy who runs it, Joe, has really tried to help guys coming out of prison and it's turned out bad a few times..shocking ehh

Yes i use to watch.  That Danny prick is a serious pos. I also like that gay fatass joker who lied about his murder charge.. I like 23n1 now and then and e.o.s. end of stay with Jake 1090, a white blood who loves licking his lips like a wigger while telling jail stories 

9/13/19 1:00 AM
3/7/07
ons ear - Anyone watch After Prison Show? His was the first prison show I started watching..seems the guy who runs it, Joe, has really tried to help guys coming out of prison and it's turned out bad a few times..shocking ehh

How did it turn out bad?

9/13/19 10:00 AM
3/27/03
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 
DAVID H - Ok, this is the incident I posted about earlier. LOL, Wes must have got lumped up pretty bad because his story is way off.

First off, he approached the shot caller for the southsiders and was talking shit, getting in his face, with his hand gestures that he uses in his videos. The SS pushes Wes back with his forearm, twice. At this time the "6 foot 8" southsider, really 6-5, approaches Wes, which makes Wes almost cower up near the showers. Then the big southsider starts blasting Wes.

Wes ATTEMPTS to take big dude down, but can't. Then all the other southsiders attack Wes and the other whites. Wes starts to run around the dayroom, gets chased down and stomped until the deputies break it up.

Oh yeah, I also have the whole incident on video. One of hundreds in my collection...

No, I can't at this time. When I retire though, that's a different story. I have vids from huge riots, stabbings, attempted murders, deputy assaults, to dudes jumping head first off the top tier.

And the worst one is some chick ripping out her eye balls and throwing them across the floor like she was shooting craps. Nasty stuff...

Holy fuck I’m buying this on pre order... this is your retirement project 

9/13/19 11:28 AM
7/11/17
JJitsu -
jacktripper -
HotSteppa - If WW wanted to create REAL change he would attack the prison system and be an advocate for reform of how things are run in Cali pens and he would counsel at-risk youth and steer them clear of gangs and provide options. He is not man enough to do that.
I'm not saying don't run his workout hustle and that is what he knows.
His "persona" is so overdone and he tries to hard. He sounds like he STILL is in prison. Would you want someone as an influencer that can't even clean up his language on camera. Motherfucker this and that every 5 seconds. I would not want him around children.
I hope he cleans up, but despite the front, recidivism rate is high.

This... he’s always the hero and always has the answer if only people were smart enough to listen 

Problem is young men at the crossroads just might see the muscles and the tats and the confidence and think they can go off and do 10 years and come out a nietzchien ubermensch instead of unemployable, with ptsd, a heroin habit and a swastika neck tattoo 

Boom! This right here.  Fuckin ran with some true degenerates in my life in a retarded attempt to not conform to society. There is no intelligent conversation to be had. The most you will get is the street Aristotle that talks a bunch of bullshit with a “they don’t want you” in there somewhere but no explanation of who “They” are. 

I always assumed this would be my biggest drawback of getting locked up.  I am lucky enough to be of above average intelligence, and the older I get the harder it is for me to listen to people who speak all ghetto.  For some reason it’s way worse when they’re white 

9/13/19 6:25 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper - 
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 

Holy fuck I’m buying this on pre order... this is your retirement project 

Maybe a youtube channel or something...
28 days ago
4/6/19

28 days ago
5/8/16
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 

I don't believe u

28 days ago
3/27/03
Fahqhard -
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 

I don't believe u

I wouldn’t doubt it... a few decades working law enforcement in a major city you see things 

26 days ago
4/6/19

26 days ago
5/6/09

David H - is it true only around 30% of the population is GP these days?

26 days ago
5/8/16
jacktripper -
Fahqhard -
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 

I don't believe u

I wouldn’t doubt it... a few decades working law enforcement in a major city you see things 

Someone picked there all balls out and threw them? ??  Eye balls don't roll along the ground like 2 round ball's, they have all.kinds of shot attached to them

26 days ago
3/27/03
Fahqhard -
jacktripper -
Fahqhard -
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 

I don't believe u

Someone picked there all balls out and threw them? ??  Eye balls don't roll along the ground like 2 round ball's, they have all.kinds of shot attached to them

Eyeballs are round balls 

25 days ago
1/1/01
Mr Muay Thai - 

David H - is it true only around 30% of the population is GP these days?

No, I think it's actually 30% PC/SNY in state prison. Here is San Diego, it's probably around 20%.

But is state prisons, they are starting to mix the PC and mainline inmates on some yards. And you can guess how that is going, LOL...
25 days ago
12/28/12

Didn't watch any videos in this thread but I remember watching a video with this guy and some huge black fool and he was talking about how if he hits anyone with one punch they'll never wake up or some shit. After that I couldn't take him seriously. 

23 days ago
1/1/01
Fahqhard - 
jacktripper -
Fahqhard -
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 

I don't believe u

Yes, some chick ripped out her eye balls and threw them across the floor. And yes, they had a little piece of tendon (I think) attached to them, but they did fly across the floor, until they hit a wall.

I almost threw up the first time I watched the video...
22 days ago
11/25/02
seems to me he and big herc could be a killer wwe tag team

big wes promos would be awesome

21 days ago
3/18/14

21 days ago
4/26/09

Later

21 days ago
5/8/16
DAVID H -
Fahqhard - 
jacktripper -
Fahqhard -
DAVID H -
DrPeterVenkman - 

I don't believe u

Yes, some chick ripped out her eye balls and threw them across the floor. And yes, they had a little piece of tendon (I think) attached to them, but they did fly across the floor, until they hit a wall.

I almost threw up the first time I watched the video...

Jesus Christ. Did you save these videos ??  So was wes actually a bitch or what

20 days ago
1/1/01
Yes, I have hundreds of saved videos. No, Wes was not a bitch. He was a bully and it backfired when he tried to bully the surenos and that big ass sureno cracked him...