OtherGround Forums Prison Gangs - You Have No Choice | Wes Watson

9/28/19 10:30 AM
3/27/03
DAVID H -
HotSteppa - 
DAVID H - Yes, I have hundreds of saved videos. No, Wes was not a bitch. He was a bully and it backfired when he tried to bully the surenos and that big ass sureno cracked him...

I find it hilarious that people cannot see that he was and is a bully. Intimidation is his modus operandi. I don't uinderstannd it when you say he tried to bully the Surenos, though. Why would he do that? Surely other races wouldn't be afraid of him ro take his shit?

Dave a question I have for you is why are the Level 4 inmates "allowed" to stab people with the wrong paperwork. The way he says it, people are getting stabbed daily and/or weekly if they have the frowned-upon charges? Why doesn't law enforcement come down hard on gangs in prisons?

Thanks

As far as the bully stuff. This was the first time Wes came into San Diego county custody. I don't know if he served time before this, but the way he kicked off the riot makes me think he did not.

When Wes came into custody, he beat up the white shot caller in the module he was housed in and took charge. Wes did not like how the Surenos ran things and how they controlled pretty much everything.

After Wes took charge of the whites, he was warned by the other whites that he could not just go up to the shot caller for the Surenos and bully him, that all the Surenos would jump him.

Wes went up the the Sureno shot caller and got into his face and tried to bully him. The Sureno actually pushed him away 2 times.
The second time is when the huge Sureno came over and cracked Wes and made him cower away. This led to him and all the other whites getting stomped out and Wes running away, until he was caught and beat...

See this shit is really interesting... get this stuff down on the record, you change some names, flesh it out and you will sell some copies 

9/28/19 11:35 AM
3/27/03
DAVID H -
Mr Muay Thai - 
WillyMaunawili -

I've been on a Perplex News (Mundo's videos) binge fest lately.

Might go home and watch American Me for the thousandth time tonight lol

Hahaha me too. Check out the movie he posted called Mundo. It's not bad

Mundo's channel is hands down the best one. All of his prison stories/memories are actually documented...

Just started the Joe Morgan video... these guys are a trip

mundo I believe has aged out and his Catholicism has caught up to him but Wes Watson I still wouldn't turn my back on

Edited: 9/28/19 3:22 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper - 
DAVID H -
HotSteppa - 
DAVID H - Yes, I have hundreds of saved videos. No, Wes was not a bitch. He was a bully and it backfired when he tried to bully the surenos and that big ass sureno cracked him...

I find it hilarious that people cannot see that he was and is a bully. Intimidation is his modus operandi. I don't uinderstannd it when you say he tried to bully the Surenos, though. Why would he do that? Surely other races wouldn't be afraid of him ro take his shit?

Dave a question I have for you is why are the Level 4 inmates "allowed" to stab people with the wrong paperwork. The way he says it, people are getting stabbed daily and/or weekly if they have the frowned-upon charges? Why doesn't law enforcement come down hard on gangs in prisons?

Thanks

As far as the bully stuff. This was the first time Wes came into San Diego county custody. I don't know if he served time before this, but the way he kicked off the riot makes me think he did not.

When Wes came into custody, he beat up the white shot caller in the module he was housed in and took charge. Wes did not like how the Surenos ran things and how they controlled pretty much everything.

After Wes took charge of the whites, he was warned by the other whites that he could not just go up to the shot caller for the Surenos and bully him, that all the Surenos would jump him.

Wes went up the the Sureno shot caller and got into his face and tried to bully him. The Sureno actually pushed him away 2 times.
The second time is when the huge Sureno came over and cracked Wes and made him cower away. This led to him and all the other whites getting stomped out and Wes running away, until he was caught and beat...

See this shit is really interesting... get this stuff down on the record, you change some names, flesh it out and you will sell some copies 

Damn, I wish I was good at writing and telling stories. But unfortunately I suck, LOL. But yeah, I have seen some crazy stuff over the years. Especially when I first started 21 years ago...
9/28/19 3:25 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper - 
DAVID H -
Mr Muay Thai - 
WillyMaunawili -

I've been on a Perplex News (Mundo's videos) binge fest lately.

Might go home and watch American Me for the thousandth time tonight lol

Hahaha me too. Check out the movie he posted called Mundo. It's not bad

Mundo's channel is hands down the best one. All of his prison stories/memories are actually documented...

Just started the Joe Morgan video... these guys are a trip

mundo I believe has aged out and his Catholicism has caught up to him but Wes Watson I still wouldn't turn my back on

Yeah, Mundo these days is a changed man. But in their primes, Mundo was silent and a deadly killer. Wes is loud, a lot of talk and would be considered lame compared to the dudes in Mundo's time...
9/29/19 5:42 PM
6/5/05
DAVID H -
jacktripper - 
DAVID H -
HotSteppa - 

Thanks

Damn, I wish I was good at writing and telling stories. But unfortunately I suck, LOL. But yeah, I have seen some crazy stuff over the years. Especially when I first started 21 years ago...

You dont have to be. Most people use a ghost writer. 

Hulk Hogan didnt sit down with a typewriter to do his autobiography :)

9/30/19 9:07 AM
3/27/03
DAVID H -
jacktripper - 
DAVID H -
HotSteppa - 

Thanks

Dude... you are writing and telling stories right now barely putting effort in and people are fascinated 

also "writers" are annoying, I'll take a true raw story over some flowery bullshit 

9/30/19 9:09 AM
1/2/15

It's not true at all. 

IF you mind your business and shut up, no one will bug you 

9/30/19 9:28 AM
6/26/06
Junnk - 

It's not true at all. 

Up to a point this is true, however its not just about minding your business, its about not getting pulled into any business and recognizing when thats happening. Something as cliche as not accepting any favors from anyone for example.
9/30/19 10:06 PM
1/1/01
Junnk - 

It's not true at all. 

What's not true??? Alot of what Wes is saying is 100% correct. In California prisons you can't just mind your own business. You are expected to back your race, follow orders and politics.

If you don't, then you will be "disciplined", beat up, or even worse stabbed...
9/30/19 10:07 PM
1/1/01

Thanks homies, maybe I will write some stories some day.

9/30/19 10:45 PM
4/1/15
DAVID H -
Junnk - 

It's not true at all. 

What's not true??? Alot of what Wes is saying is 100% correct. In California prisons you can't just mind your own business. You are expected to back your race, follow orders and politics.

No. 

10/1/19 10:23 AM
3/27/03
DuffyLaCoronilla -
DAVID H -
Junnk - 

It's not true at all. 

No. 

Well there you go

10/1/19 7:21 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper - 
DuffyLaCoronilla -
DAVID H -
Junnk - 

It's not true at all. 

No. 

Well there you go

LOL...
10/1/19 7:36 PM
7/11/17

Who do the bulldogs roll with?

10/1/19 7:42 PM
3/20/12

great thread

read every post

10/1/19 7:48 PM
3/29/13
DAVID H -
jacktripper - 
DuffyLaCoronilla -
DAVID H -
Junnk - 

It's not true at all. 

No. 

Well there you go

LOL...

Yeah really not true, stop hyping it up

10/1/19 9:58 PM
1/1/01
Domerchi1 - 

The bulldogs roll by themselves. They are usually separated from both the Northerners and Southerners. If they have enough numbers in a certain prison, they they can be on a yard with either group, but that usually does not last long.

They don't have any structure or numbers to be a factor and many are starting to drop out these days...
10/1/19 9:58 PM
1/1/01
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
DAVID H -
jacktripper - 
DuffyLaCoronilla -
DAVID H -
Junnk - 

It's not true at all. 

No. 

Well there you go

LOL...

Not sure if serious...
10/1/19 10:41 PM
9/27/15

Wes still putting out videos daily? I noticed a few other prison YouTuber s..End of Sentence is one, he has a few intetesting videos..good story tellers these guts are and I think I believe most of what they have to say

10/2/19 9:49 AM
3/27/03
DAVID H -
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
DAVID H -
jacktripper - 
DuffyLaCoronilla -
DAVID H -
Junnk - 

It's not true at all. 

No. 

Well there you go

LOL...

Not sure if serious...

Theres always going to be one 

10/2/19 2:20 PM
7/11/17
DAVID H -
Domerchi1 - 

The bulldogs roll by themselves. They are usually separated from both the Northerners and Southerners. If they have enough numbers in a certain prison, they they can be on a yard with either group, but that usually does not last long.

They don't have any structure or numbers to be a factor and many are starting to drop out these days...

So do they have their own special prisons?

Edited: 10/2/19 6:26 PM
1/1/01
Domerchi1 - 
DAVID H -
Domerchi1 - 

So do they have their own special prisons?

No, but they are usually segregated from the other inmates (same prisons). Recently there have been many peace treaties between the main gangs in prison, the biggest between the south siders and northerners.

With all the peace talk, prison officials have attempted to introduce the bulldogs into the main population yards with a few other inmates. Every time, the bulldogs have started fights, mainly with the whites. So the bulldogs are still kept away from the mainline population.

As I posted, the bulldogs do not have structure and do not follow normal prison "rules" or politics. And from my experience, they are very disrespectful and loud. Almost like juveniles. One theory is that the bulldogs are purposely starting fights in these small groups, to prevent their whole gang from being placed into mainline, because their prison life will get them pretty much targeted by all the other races.
10/2/19 8:52 PM
6/29/05
DAVID H - Thanks homies, maybe I will write some stories some day.

Co-sign on what jack and jimmerson are saying, do it bro!

10/27/19 2:15 AM
11/23/11

7/1/20 12:14 AM
2/7/08