OtherGround Forums Prison Gangs - You Have No Choice | Wes Watson

7/16/19 7:50 AM
3/27/03

What I’m wondering is if California style politics (constant total race war) are spreading to other states or collapsing... I’ve heard both 

7/16/19 8:43 AM
6/16/10

In.

7/16/19 8:55 PM
9/27/15
PelosiesPanties - 
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

smh! You're clueless AF! Go do a bid and find out for yourself then! 

No, I listen to various former prisoner channels and whites get victimized damn near always..Nate, the former marine has gotten punted numerous times on 60 days in..the other older white guy, long brown hair actually has Mma training yet let his cell mate walk all over him! It's fucking sad

Maybe in Mississippi and Alabama the whites have power but only because they are 90% of the population
7/16/19 9:07 PM
4/3/08
Hikikomori -
JJitsu -

California whiteboys run their neighborhood first then go up to more hardcore gangs. Venice White Boys, SFV peckerwood, OC faggot.. whatever you start out in county and prison identified by your race and where your from. Then the AB, NL, FAIM types recruit from there or you can just bang your neighborhood. For example “street rules” you supposedly can’t tattoo SFV on your belly if you haven’t done dirt for it in prison even though everyone from that area is identified as SFV (San Fernando Valley) 

yeah, I've seen a few videos from white guys around the country who have done time in prison. most of them don't agree with the racism in the California prison system, but almost all of them wish the whites in their state prisons had the same unity/gang structure of California's.

As the saying goes, “in here, you’re the nigga”. The structure was put in place a long time ago for strength in numbers. Along the way it became all about dope. Now I hear the PC yards are packed with people who are just sick of the bullshit. 

7/16/19 9:07 PM
11/24/07
RenatoCocopreta -
Passive Jay - 
RenatoCocopreta - The story he told had nothing to do with the point he was making. He started out talking about how any white dude that comes in simply has to roll with the white boys, then as an example tells a story about a big guy that got jumped for falsely claiming A.B. and the guys that jumped him all got 5-15 years tacked onto their sentences.

I want to slap that dumb tattoed punk for wasting my time with his bullshit.

he was using it as an example of the most bad ass person he had run into still getting his ass handed to him in response to people saying they would not join a gang because they were bad asses. The reason for the ass kicking was not the connection to the story. 

Oh ok.

Yeah that, but also his point was that the guys giving the ass kicking didn't have a choice. He's saying it doesn't matter if you want to or not you're going to be doing what you're told and there's no two ways about it. Those guys who beat the shit out of the other guy all got more time added on and it was only because they were told to do it. If they said no they would be the ones who got their asses kicked. 

7/16/19 10:11 PM
11/19/06
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

No, I listen to various former prisoner channels and whites get victimized damn near always..Nate, the former marine has gotten punted numerous times on 60 days in..the other older white guy, long brown hair actually has Mma training yet let his cell mate walk all over him! It's fucking sad

Maybe in Mississippi and Alabama the whites have power but only because they are 90% of the population

Wow you are clueless.. And lol at mentioning 60 days in. It all depends on where you land. Some yards are hard as fuck. Some are soft as fuck. Some are predominately white. Some are predominately black. It literally depends on what county you fall from what your into. 

7/17/19 12:25 AM
9/27/15
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

Wow you are clueless.. And lol at mentioning 60 days in. It all depends on where you land. Some yards are hard as fuck. Some are soft as fuck. Some are predominately white. Some are predominately black. It literally depends on what county you fall from what your into. 

I'm cluelessness no aging most yards the whites get no or very little respect? Even the experienced prisoners on various forums and channels would say this is the way it is..why are you denying it?

Ok, name me a prison or yard where whites either have equal numbers or less than other races yet they run shit?

It's not really an insult when I think modern white guys are soft af..they aren't hardened or institutionalize like other races
7/17/19 12:35 AM
12/28/14
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

I'm cluelessness no aging most yards the whites get no or very little respect? Even the experienced prisoners on various forums and channels would say this is the way it is..why are you denying it?

Ok, name me a prison or yard where whites either have equal numbers or less than other races yet they run shit?

It's not really an insult when I think modern white guys are soft af..they aren't hardened or institutionalize like other races

It's not an insult. It's the truth. Most white people are soft. The environment most whites grow up in doesn't lend itself to the kill or be killed mentality it takes to survive prison.

I will day one thing I've heard from at least a few blacks who have done time, at first all races just assume that you are soft because you are white and they are usually right. However, more than one of my black friends who have done time tell me about a particular type of white person who they say you can look into his eyes and you see that he isn't afraid of anything on this earth. He says they are usually pretty smart, capable of extreme violence and not afraid if anything in this world.

In all fairness, I don't know anyone who has done time in the CA prision system so I have no idea how things are there

7/17/19 12:46 AM
5/22/05
failure at life -
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

It's not an insult. It's the truth. Most white people are soft. The environment most whites grow up in doesn't lend itself to the kill or be killed mentality it takes to survive prison.

I will day one thing I've heard from at least a few blacks who have done time, at first all races just assume that you are soft because you are white and they are usually right. However, more than one of my black friends who have done time tell me about a particular type of white person who they say you can look into his eyes and you see that he isn't afraid of anything on this earth. He says they are usually pretty smart, capable of extreme violence and not afraid if anything in this world.

In all fairness, I don't know anyone who has done time in the CA prision system so I have no idea how things are there

How many former cons do you kbow?

Edited: 7/17/19 12:59 AM
12/28/14

I know quite a few people who I went to school with who were people who I would consider to be friends who have done time. Probably around 10-12. They are pretty much all from different backgrounds. Most of them I just kind of drifted apart from over the years. One of them is away for murder. My cousin has done a few years. You can tell he has done time. He's a very hardened individual. He'll probably be going back at some point.

-To be honest, I'm pretty immune to term racist because it's thrown around so much these days. There are 3 white people I know who were sent to state prision are racist. I think being away must make you that way. They are all pretty hardened and I can't imagine any of them backing down.

7/17/19 1:58 AM
11/19/06
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

Again you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Where did you do time again?

Edited: 7/17/19 7:15 AM
10/15/13
Throwin’Knuckles -
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

Hey! He watches 60 Days In on A&E!! He knows more about the prison life than you'll ever hope to know!! (He also DVR's it, ya know, for repetition. He's practically lived a prison life he binge watches it so much)

7/17/19 7:26 AM
6/26/06
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

This thread feels just like the yard. I sense some seasoned cons in here.

FYI the Motorcycle Clubs run shit, and theyre 100% white (the Big Four).

Im just laughing at all this silliness, 99% of this thread is stoned ogers channeling shawshank redemption...

Bikers run all penal institutions, period. There is some power sharing out west, but you gotta realize that some groups got the numbers and some groups have the power but MCsc are run by the most intelligent, capable and ruthless gangsters, and the low iq cholos and methed out skinheads and whatever else trash calls itself a gang in prison.

BFFB
7/17/19 7:29 AM
10/15/13
RenatoCocopreta -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

Im just laughing at all this silliness, 99% of this thread is stoned ogers channeling shawshank redemption...

Bikers run all penal institutions, period. There is some power sharing out west, but you gotta realize that some groups got the numbers and some groups have the power but MCsc are run by the most intelligent, capable and ruthless gangsters, and the low iq cholos and methed out skinheads and whatever else trash calls itself a gang in prison.

BFFB

And there are currently how many of them monitoring this thread??

7/17/19 7:40 AM
6/26/06
Al Cappucino - 
RenatoCocopreta -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

BFFB

And there are currently how many of them monitoring this thread??

The usual number.
7/17/19 7:40 AM
6/26/06
BFFB
7/17/19 8:45 AM
3/27/03
failure at life -
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

Most white families aren’t about raising their kids to be violent cold blooded murderers living by prison gang codes 

7/17/19 2:53 PM
8/14/12

Wig splitting & cheek busting 

7/17/19 3:02 PM
2/7/08
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

Troy Kell disagrees.
7/17/19 5:35 PM
3/15/15
From what I have always understood, the state pens differ significantly from the Federal. Federal tend to less brutal. From what I have been told by people who did time, the Cali state pen is brutal. But then again, I know someone who did time in Mexico on trumped up charges and that is a whole other level of reality.

I think the whole state pen needs to be revamped. I think the death penalty needs to be brought back and being part of a gang or any organized crime should be death penalty. Prisoners should have no privacy whatsoever and be monitored 24 hours a day, even taking a shit. Full video and audio surveillance.
Intelligence should be gathered for the next 5 years of who runs gangs in prisons, and then they should be rounded up and executed. Simple as that. Gang leaders should be put in isolation for life, no contact with anyone.
Any prison guard that is caught aid and abedding a prisoner should receive 10 years no parole. Any guard that smuggle anything should be given 5 years.
7/17/19 6:44 PM
10/25/08

In for later

7/17/19 7:07 PM
3/19/09
theBEAToff - 
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

Troy Kell disagrees.

Im pretty sure Troy got put to death a couple years ago.

Gladiator Days for those wondering.
7/17/19 7:08 PM
1/1/01

Why does guy on the video have huge arms but a pencil neck and no traps?

7/17/19 7:37 PM
12/1/07
jimmy23 - 

Why does guy on the video have huge arms but a pencil neck and no traps?

currently off gear
7/17/19 11:23 PM
1/1/01
failure at life - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

LOL, both of you (ons ear & failure at life) are completely wrong and are clueless about this...