7/17/19 11:24 PM
1/1/01
RenatoCocopreta - 
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

smh! You're clueless AF! Go do a bid and find out for yourself then! 

No, I listen to various former prisoner channels and whites get victimized damn near always..Nate, the former marine has gotten punted numerous times on 60 days in..the other older white guy, long brown hair actually has Mma training yet let his cell mate walk all over him! It's fucking sad

Maybe in Mississippi and Alabama the whites have power but only because they are 90% of the population

Wow you are clueless.. And lol at mentioning 60 days in. It all depends on where you land. Some yards are hard as fuck. Some are soft as fuck. Some are predominately white. Some are predominately black. It literally depends on what county you fall from what your into. 

I'm cluelessness no aging most yards the whites get no or very little respect? Even the experienced prisoners on various forums and channels would say this is the way it is..why are you denying it?

Ok, name me a prison or yard where whites either have equal numbers or less than other races yet they run shit?

It's not really an insult when I think modern white guys are soft af..they aren't hardened or institutionalize like other races

Again you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Where did you do time again?

This thread feels just like the yard. I sense some seasoned cons in here.

FYI the Motorcycle Clubs run shit, and theyre 100% white (the Big Four).

Im just laughing at all this silliness, 99% of this thread is stoned ogers channeling shawshank redemption...

Bikers run all penal institutions, period. There is some power sharing out west, but you gotta realize that some groups got the numbers and some groups have the power but MCsc are run by the most intelligent, capable and ruthless gangsters, and the low iq cholos and methed out skinheads and whatever else trash calls itself a gang in prison.

BFFB

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, OMG are nothing more than pawns in California...
7/18/19 3:14 AM
6/16/10
DAVID H -
RenatoCocopreta - 
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

No, I listen to various former prisoner channels and whites get victimized damn near always..Nate, the former marine has gotten punted numerous times on 60 days in..the other older white guy, long brown hair actually has Mma training yet let his cell mate walk all over him! It's fucking sad

Maybe in Mississippi and Alabama the whites have power but only because they are 90% of the population

Wow you are clueless.. And lol at mentioning 60 days in. It all depends on where you land. Some yards are hard as fuck. Some are soft as fuck. Some are predominately white. Some are predominately black. It literally depends on what county you fall from what your into. 

I'm cluelessness no aging most yards the whites get no or very little respect? Even the experienced prisoners on various forums and channels would say this is the way it is..why are you denying it?

Ok, name me a prison or yard where whites either have equal numbers or less than other races yet they run shit?

It's not really an insult when I think modern white guys are soft af..they aren't hardened or institutionalize like other races

Im just laughing at all this silliness, 99% of this thread is stoned ogers channeling shawshank redemption...

Bikers run all penal institutions, period. There is some power sharing out west, but you gotta realize that some groups got the numbers and some groups have the power but MCsc are run by the most intelligent, capable and ruthless gangsters, and the low iq cholos and methed out skinheads and whatever else trash calls itself a gang in prison.

BFFB

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a troll. Don't bother responding to him when he replies and tries to wind you up/tell you otherwise.

7/18/19 5:51 AM
9/4/11

In

7/18/19 7:02 AM
5/22/05
Be curious to know how many people that go to prison end up serving more time because of shit they do in prison.
7/18/19 7:05 AM
3/27/03
jimmy23 -

Why does guy on the video have huge arms but a pencil neck and no traps?

Says the og’er

you should ask him he’s not hard to find

7/18/19 7:33 AM
6/26/06
Tight.Anik - 
DAVID H -
RenatoCocopreta - 
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

BFFB

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a troll. Don't bother responding to him when he replies and tries to wind you up/tell you otherwise.

Who tha fook is this Guy?!

Dude, you roll up on me in a thread again, Ill kickstart your face with my balls.

BFFB
7/18/19 7:47 AM
2/7/09

Lol at mc's having "power" in a prison where you might have 4 guys and a few hang arounds from the same club in the entire facility. They click with the other white boys just like everyone else, obviously they also carry some street juice so do so with less trouble than most.

Edited: 7/18/19 8:49 AM
12/26/05

I'm extremely close with somebody who's spent time in prison in both Cali and outside in two other states.

As far as ganging up goes, Cali is a different animal. 

From my understanding, other places in the US arent all the same bag.

7/18/19 8:03 AM
6/26/06
alkysmurf - 

Lol at mc's having "power" in a prison where you might have 4 guys and a few hang arounds from the same club in the entire facility. They click with the other white boys just like everyone else, obviously they also carry some street juice so do so with less trouble than most.

Fair enough, you binge watched every episode of Sons of Anarchy and I bounced my ass on a hardtail for a quarter million miles so your opinion is just as valid.

BFFB
7/18/19 9:03 AM
4/25/13

60 days in is fake as hell.

All these prisons start out with horrible cameras but then all of a sudden get all these great cameras installed even inside every single cell. Also these "documentary" film makers can just walk in and out of cell blocks with no gaurds at all. Alsol this is inside a jail and not even a prison but these people show up with weird out of state charges. These people are criminals and not retards. Hell most of these people live their life being paranoid so harder to fool them then the average person.

I do believe they are real jails but a lot of it is edited for drama. Even one of the first males from the first season said it was fake and they were paid.

You can say maybe the first two seasons are at least more real but after that then the gig is up. By the 3rd season all jails know what to look for.

Edited: 7/18/19 9:43 AM
4/25/13

I will say flat out I can not handle hard prison. In ('92 I think) I went to scared straight the main one in Rahway Prison. N.J. before it was shut down and was never so scared in my entire life. There was a point we are all standing on a large staircase nut to butt with shoulders against the wall. They were literally kissing our faces, short punches to the gut, kneeing and kicking the legs, and begging us to even look at them. I thought even at that age I was going to have a heart attack. In a few hours you will go from thinking you're a badass to being super humbled. Granted I was a kid then but I still to this day remember these men and as a adult I would be terrified.

The first guy in this video kicked me hard as hell cause I was not sitting a certain way that they wanted. To be fair the way they wanted us to sit hurt.

7/18/19 11:24 AM
9/27/15
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

Ok, but you are just saying I'm wrong while not bringing up a single shred of evidence to prove it..you are not doing so well here so are you actually going to say something worthwhile or...?
7/18/19 11:26 AM
9/27/15
theBEAToff - 
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

Troy Kell disagrees.

Kell was in a mostly white prison and even he needed a buddy to kill one lone, older black guy..meh
7/18/19 11:31 AM
9/27/15
jacktripper - 
failure at life -
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

It's not an insult. It's the truth. Most white people are soft. The environment most whites grow up in doesn't lend itself to the kill or be killed mentality it takes to survive prison.

I will day one thing I've heard from at least a few blacks who have done time, at first all races just assume that you are soft because you are white and they are usually right. However, more than one of my black friends who have done time tell me about a particular type of white person who they say you can look into his eyes and you see that he isn't afraid of anything on this earth. He says they are usually pretty smart, capable of extreme violence and not afraid if anything in this world.

In all fairness, I don't know anyone who has done time in the CA prision system so I have no idea how things are there

Most white families aren’t about raising their kids to be violent cold blooded murderers living by prison gang codes 

Yes and again, it's not an insult in saying white guys aren't hard or relentless but several guys on this thread are taking it pretty hard ...smh
7/18/19 11:32 AM
9/30/09

Anything above medium security is like the Galápagos Islands (Darwin saw things evolved differently as they were cut off). Prisons have just evolved differently, instilled different societal values to keep that society running. 

I do my bi-weekly visits to Walpole. Can’t forget your friends even if you’ll be dead or very old when they get out. 

7/18/19 10:56 PM
1/1/01
ons ear - 
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

Ok, but you are just saying I'm wrong while not bringing up a single shred of evidence to prove it..you are not doing so well here so are you actually going to say something worthwhile or...?

I called you wrong as well. I have been to about a dozen California state prisons and county jails in 4 different counties.

Been working in this field for 21 years...
7/19/19 12:03 AM
12/28/14
DAVID H -
failure at life - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

It's not an insult. It's the truth. Most white people are soft. The environment most whites grow up in doesn't lend itself to the kill or be killed mentality it takes to survive prison.

I will day one thing I've heard from at least a few blacks who have done time, at first all races just assume that you are soft because you are white and they are usually right. However, more than one of my black friends who have done time tell me about a particular type of white person who they say you can look into his eyes and you see that he isn't afraid of anything on this earth. He says they are usually pretty smart, capable of extreme violence and not afraid if anything in this world.

In all fairness, I don't know anyone who has done time in the CA prision system so I have no idea how things are there

LOL, both of you (ons ear & failure at life) are completely wrong and are clueless about this...

How so? I've never done time. So I don't really know?

7/19/19 12:08 AM
3/27/03
ons ear -
jacktripper - 
failure at life -
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

Most white families aren’t about raising their kids to be violent cold blooded murderers living by prison gang codes 

Yes and again, it's not an insult in saying white guys aren't hard or relentless but several guys on this thread are taking it pretty hard ...smh

Our scumbags are worse than your scumbags!!!

7/19/19 12:11 AM
3/27/03
BostonCharm -

Anything above medium security is like the Galápagos Islands (Darwin saw things evolved differently as they were cut off). Prisons have just evolved differently, instilled different societal values to keep that society running. 

I do my bi-weekly visits to Walpole. Can’t forget your friends even if you’ll be dead or very old when they get out. 

“Bi weekly”

Not that there’s anything wrong with that 

7/19/19 12:12 AM
3/27/03
DAVID H -
ons ear - 
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

I called you wrong as well. I have been to about a dozen California state prisons and county jails in 4 different counties.

What’s gayer... the PC yard or og on a Saturday night?

7/19/19 12:23 AM
6/29/05

The biker talk has me curious...

I’m assuming a white biker will link up with the whites inside, will a Mexican biker click up with the Mexicans? I’m assuming so...

What if you have 2 bikers of the same race, from rival clubs, would they still affiliate by race and drop all the outside beef like street gangs do?

What if you have a Mexican from a predominantly white club, he’s goes in and has to go against his brothers from the club that are white. Is that something that would commonly happen?

7/19/19 12:29 AM
1/1/01
jacktripper - 
DAVID H -
ons ear - 
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 

What’s gayer... the PC yard or og on a Saturday night?

Nothing is gayer than the OG on a Saturday night...
7/19/19 12:41 AM
3/16/06

Good news is, CA is again pushing desegregation in the prisons. What could go wrong?! LOL. I just heard the jail in OC is getting crazy because the inmates are demanding segregation. Lots of unrest currently. 

Edited: 7/19/19 1:24 AM
1/1/01
WillyMaunawili - 

The biker talk has me curious...

I'm assuming a white biker will link up with the whites inside, will a Mexican biker click up with the Mexicans? I'm assuming so...

What if you have 2 bikers of the same race, from rival clubs, would they still affiliate by race and drop all the outside beef like street gangs do?

What if you have a Mexican from a predominantly white club, he's goes in and has to go against his brothers from the club that are white. Is that something that would commonly happen?

For the most part, each will side with their race. Bikers of the same race, but from rival clubs, will have to set aside their beef in prison.

And if a race riot kicks off, yes they might be facing fellow members of another race. Although all inmates "participate" in riots, some don't much because they really don't want to get involved. They just pretend to get involved.
7/19/19 1:26 AM
1/1/01
Stupidnewbie - 

Good news is, CA is again pushing desegregation in the prisons. What could go wrong?! LOL. I just heard the jail in OC is getting crazy because the inmates are demanding segregation. Lots of unrest currently. 

LOL, CA clueless politicians at it again. It will NEVER happen...