9/27/15
DAVID H - 
ons ear - 
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

smh! You're clueless AF! Go do a bid and find out for yourself then! 

No, I listen to various former prisoner channels and whites get victimized damn near always..Nate, the former marine has gotten punted numerous times on 60 days in..the other older white guy, long brown hair actually has Mma training yet let his cell mate walk all over him! It's fucking sad

Maybe in Mississippi and Alabama the whites have power but only because they are 90% of the population

Wow you are clueless.. And lol at mentioning 60 days in. It all depends on where you land. Some yards are hard as fuck. Some are soft as fuck. Some are predominately white. Some are predominately black. It literally depends on what county you fall from what your into. 

I'm cluelessness no aging most yards the whites get no or very little respect? Even the experienced prisoners on various forums and channels would say this is the way it is..why are you denying it?

Ok, name me a prison or yard where whites either have equal numbers or less than other races yet they run shit?

It's not really an insult when I think modern white guys are soft af..they aren't hardened or institutionalize like other races

Again you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Where did you do time again?

Ok, but you are just saying I'm wrong while not bringing up a single shred of evidence to prove it..you are not doing so well here so are you actually going to say something worthwhile or...?

I called you wrong as well. I have been to about a dozen California state prisons and county jails in 4 different counties.

Been working in this field for 21 years...

Well you sure proved me wrong didn't you? Lol can you be more vague? You worked in prisons and..? The whites run yards despite minority numbers? If so, which prisons or yards are these? Last I heard the whites wouldn't survive if it weren't for their aliiance with the Mexican mafia...
7/19/19 3:10 PM
9/27/15
alkysmurf - 

Lol at mc's having "power" in a prison where you might have 4 guys and a few hang arounds from the same club in the entire facility. They click with the other white boys just like everyone else, obviously they also carry some street juice so do so with less trouble than most.

The local jails and prisons in Illinois, the MC members get punked hard..I know of 2 Outlaw members that got beat down in local jail ..one just hid in a corner afraid to throw a punch..MC members are the weakest of the outside gangs
7/19/19 4:01 PM
6/26/06
^ Im going to give you one and only one opportunity to delete your libelous comment. If its up in three minutes, Im going to quote it, Im going to copy it and Im going to paste it to the wrong people to mess with. Youre down to -2:23 already
7/19/19 6:28 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper -
jimmy23 -

Why does guy on the video have huge arms but a pencil neck and no traps?

Says the og’er

you should ask him he’s not hard to find

So... You dont notice his pencil neck, no traps and big arms?

7/19/19 6:32 PM
6/26/06
ons ear - 
alkysmurf - 

Lol at mc's having "power" in a prison where you might have 4 guys and a few hang arounds from the same club in the entire facility. They click with the other white boys just like everyone else, obviously they also carry some street juice so do so with less trouble than most.

The local jails and prisons in Illinois, the MC members get punked hard..I know of 2 Outlaw members that got beat down in local jail ..one just hid in a corner afraid to throw a punch..MC members are the weakest of the outside gangs

You caught a lucky break, I forgot about you giving you an extra couple hours to come to your senses.

BFFB
7/19/19 9:28 PM
1/1/01
JJitsu - 

Most Mongols run Brown

Most HA’s run peckerwood

not sure about Vagos probably Mexican 

they desegregated the jails because there were more people PCed up than on the regular yard supposedly and were starting gangs and bullshit on the PC yard. So then they started desegregation and the snitches flipped out. 

Down in San Diego, the white Mongols run with the whites and the brown ones are in PC. Well the majority are in PC. Vagos run with the Mexicans. And the jails down here have never been desegregated. There is no way, LOL...

And yeah, the PC gangs are out of control. There are "no politic" yards with both PC and mainline, but that is not going well. At first the 25ers were doing hits for the surenos. But now orders have came down for the Mexicans to get off those yards, so they are starting riots to get off the yards.
7/19/19 9:30 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper - 

Any thoughts on the supposed truce with the nortenos?  I can’t see it happening Mexicans love to fight and need an enemy 

It is legit, especially on the Level 4 yards. I have talked to several dudes down from prison saying they are getting along very well.
7/19/19 9:38 PM
1/1/01
ons ear - 
DAVID H - 
ons ear - 
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
Throwin’Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

smh! You're clueless AF! Go do a bid and find out for yourself then! 

No, I listen to various former prisoner channels and whites get victimized damn near always..Nate, the former marine has gotten punted numerous times on 60 days in..the other older white guy, long brown hair actually has Mma training yet let his cell mate walk all over him! It's fucking sad

Maybe in Mississippi and Alabama the whites have power but only because they are 90% of the population

Wow you are clueless.. And lol at mentioning 60 days in. It all depends on where you land. Some yards are hard as fuck. Some are soft as fuck. Some are predominately white. Some are predominately black. It literally depends on what county you fall from what your into. 

I'm cluelessness no aging most yards the whites get no or very little respect? Even the experienced prisoners on various forums and channels would say this is the way it is..why are you denying it?

Ok, name me a prison or yard where whites either have equal numbers or less than other races yet they run shit?

It's not really an insult when I think modern white guys are soft af..they aren't hardened or institutionalize like other races

Again you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Where did you do time again?

Ok, but you are just saying I'm wrong while not bringing up a single shred of evidence to prove it..you are not doing so well here so are you actually going to say something worthwhile or...?

I called you wrong as well. I have been to about a dozen California state prisons and county jails in 4 different counties.

Been working in this field for 21 years...

Well you sure proved me wrong didn't you? Lol can you be more vague? You worked in prisons and..? The whites run yards despite minority numbers? If so, which prisons or yards are these? Last I heard the whites wouldn't survive if it weren't for their aliiance with the Mexican mafia...

I never said they ran any yards. But you said that white get no or very little respect on most yards and that is not true.

Each yard is different and no one race controls everything. If anything, the surenos run most yards in California, because of numbers and access to drugs. But no race gets punked on the yards. The whites are just as vicious as the other races. There are tons of white street gangs in California and plenty of them are "state raised."

And you heard wrong. The whites run their own program. Yes, if an all out riot happens, they have an alliance with the surenos, but they riot with the blacks (and sometimes with the surenos or nortenos) plenty.
7/20/19 9:40 AM
7/11/17
DAVID H -
JJitsu - 

Most Mongols run Brown

Most HA’s run peckerwood

they desegregated the jails because there were more people PCed up than on the regular yard supposedly and were starting gangs and bullshit on the PC yard. So then they started desegregation and the snitches flipped out. 

Down in San Diego, the white Mongols run with the whites and the brown ones are in PC. Well the majority are in PC. Vagos run with the Mexicans. And the jails down here have never been desegregated. There is no way, LOL...

And yeah, the PC gangs are out of control. There are "no politic" yards with both PC and mainline, but that is not going well. At first the 25ers were doing hits for the surenos. But now orders have came down for the Mexicans to get off those yards, so they are starting riots to get off the yards.

Why do the White mongols stay with their race and the Mexican ones don’t?

7/20/19 2:05 PM
1/1/01
Domerchi1 - 
DAVID H -
JJitsu - 

Most Mongols run Brown

Most HA’s run peckerwood

Several years ago La Eme put a hit out on all Mexican Mongols, so they went PC. Even though the green light is off these days, once you go PC you can't go back to mainline.
7/20/19 3:42 PM
3/27/03
jimmy23 -
jacktripper -
jimmy23 -

Says the og’er

Relative to you I take it?

7/20/19 3:43 PM
3/27/03
Domerchi1 -
DAVID H -
JJitsu - 

Most Mongols run Brown

Most HA’s run peckerwood

Mongols and surenos have a bit of history 

7/20/19 3:43 PM
3/27/03
DAVID H -
jacktripper - 

Any thoughts on the supposed truce with the nortenos?  I can’t see it happening Mexicans love to fight and need an enemy 

It is legit, especially on the Level 4 yards. I have talked to several dudes down from prison saying they are getting along very well.

Interesting... as usual stay safe my brother 

7/20/19 3:55 PM
8/18/13

TTT

7/20/19 5:03 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper - 
DAVID H -
jacktripper - 

Interesting... as usual stay safe my brother 

Thank you sir...

And even though we segregate the Nortenos here in San Diego, when Surenos get put in lock down cells for breaking rules and get their commissary temporarily taken, the Nortenos hook them up....
7/20/19 9:18 PM
8/18/13

DAVID H do you have any super scary or intimidating things that have ever happened to you while working?

7/21/19 12:46 PM
3/27/03

I might have mentioned it but fwiw I credit a short stay in your establishment for setting me straight when I was heading the wrong direction 

One thing you need to make a thread on is that kind of deformed midget guy that was falsely accused of molestation and ended up getting protected by I think syndo mob... he ended up completely vindicated in the end 

7/21/19 1:01 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper -
jimmy23 -
jacktripper -
jimmy23 -

Says the og’er

Relative to you I take it?

You are pretty protective of this guy. Is he one of your heroes? 

7/21/19 3:00 PM
1/1/01
DrPeterVenkman - 

DAVID H do you have any super scary or intimidating things that have ever happened to you while working?

Honestly no. I have had to fight dudes drunk and high, but nothing really scary. I have responded to deputy assaults where the deps got busted up, but nothing like that has happened to me.

When I started, things were way different. If someone assaulted a deputy, then that person got sent to the hospital, period. So back when I worked the line, assaults were few. Plus, I treat everyone with respect, so I usually get it in return.

Now, I have seen some fucking CRAZY shit over the years. Shit that has made some deputies need peer support...
Edited: 7/21/19 3:06 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper - 

I might have mentioned it but fwiw I credit a short stay in your establishment for setting me straight when I was heading the wrong direction 

One thing you need to make a thread on is that kind of deformed midget guy that was falsely accused of molestation and ended up getting protected by I think syndo mob... he ended up completely vindicated in the end 

Ah, Dale Akiki. Although I know the story, that was before my time. Yeah, everyone know he was innocent (inmates and deputies working the jails). Akiki was getting screwed and the other inmates knew it. One thing about inmates is that if they know someone is getting screwed by the legal system, then they will help that individual. The syndo mob was huge back in the days and rolled deep in our jails. They pretty much offered protection to Akiki and spread word to leave him alone.

Akiki, after all charges were dropped and he was released, would visit those dudes in jail and put money on their books...

And I'm glad you turned it around...
7/21/19 3:38 PM
6/5/05

In

7/21/19 4:29 PM
7/13/09
DAVID H -
JJitsu - 

Most Mongols run Brown

Most HA’s run peckerwood

Yeah I thought their green light was lifted and they were back in good graces. Vagos always did that Chicano thing so just figured they ran brown but know an old Wood from there. 

How much have I missed are Marravillas still green lit? 

7/21/19 4:38 PM
7/13/09