OtherGround Forums Prison Gangs - You Have No Choice | Wes Watson

Edited: 7/22/19 2:07 PM
6/5/05

7/22/19 4:32 AM
6/26/06
JimmersonzGlove - 

I imagine most ogers look like dale akiki

The intelligent do, the rest can only hope.
7/22/19 6:38 AM
6/3/11
Tim Duncan -
Region Rat -

Man I came so close to going to prison for malicious assault on a police officer in Houston a decade ago. It was a horrible time in my life. I even turned down a 2 year plea bargain. I knew I was right. Just couldn't do it. Glad it all worked out. All charges dismissed the day we were picking a jury. Best day ever. 

Well tell us the story on why you beat up a cop

Wild bar fight in Houston. Cop came up from behind me and started choking me. I tossed him like a roll of paper towels. Just got really lucky with the throw and adrenaline was sky high. Went back to the fight. He hit me with mag light about 5 times, turned around and just shot a Matt Hughes double and off we went haha. Then the others got to using their mag lights on the back of my head. I had zero clue it was the cops. They were knocking me out and bringing me back. Broke my hand covering the back of my head even. Again, never knew it was the cops. Had to get a few dozen Staples all on the back of my head. Police charged me with everything. They also destroyed the very clear video tape. The bouncer was going to testify to what happened and being forced to delete the video. That's why I wouldn't take the plea bargain. 

7/22/19 7:55 AM
3/27/03
jimmy23 -
jacktripper -
jimmy23 -
jacktripper -
jimmy23 -

Why does guy on the video have huge arms but a pencil neck and no traps?

Says the og'er

you should ask him he's not hard to find

So... You dont notice his pencil neck, no traps and big arms?

Relative to you I take it?

You are pretty protective of this guy. Is he one of your heroes? 

Answer the question 

7/22/19 7:57 AM
3/27/03
JimmersonzGlove -

Lol... you sure you want to go there?

7/22/19 8:21 AM
10/29/15

In

7/22/19 8:22 AM
10/18/14

i could never survive in prison

had a cousin who did time ... he probably went through some shit

7/22/19 2:07 PM
6/5/05
jacktripper - 
JimmersonzGlove -

I jest I jest.

Signed,

ugly fat dude :)
7/22/19 4:45 PM
1/1/01
JJitsu - 
DAVID H -
JJitsu - 

Most Mongols run Brown

Most HA's run peckerwood

not sure about Vagos probably Mexican 

they desegregated the jails because there were more people PCed up than on the regular yard supposedly and were starting gangs and bullshit on the PC yard. So then they started desegregation and the snitches flipped out. 

Down in San Diego, the white Mongols run with the whites and the brown ones are in PC. Well the majority are in PC. Vagos run with the Mexicans. And the jails down here have never been desegregated. There is no way, LOL...

And yeah, the PC gangs are out of control. There are "no politic" yards with both PC and mainline, but that is not going well. At first the 25ers were doing hits for the surenos. But now orders have came down for the Mexicans to get off those yards, so they are starting riots to get off the yards.

Yeah I thought their green light was lifted and they were back in good graces. Vagos always did that Chicano thing so just figured they ran brown but know an old Wood from there. 

How much have I missed are Marravillas still green lit? 

Yeah, the green light is off, but once you go PC, it's very hard to get back to the mainline. Also, the Mexican mongols fit right in, in PC. There is very little respect in PC (how inmates treat each other and treat staff), alot of snitching and just low class people. Many Mongols act just like that, so they fit in.

And several Mara Villa sets are off the list. There are a few still holding out...
7/22/19 9:06 PM
11/25/02

so what gang did this guy run with to be sitting so pretty on the outside after all the "work" he put in?

7/22/19 10:52 PM
4/29/09

Clicked on thread and saw a Dale Akiki reference wtf

7/23/19 9:40 AM
3/27/03
JimmersonzGlove -
jacktripper - 
JimmersonzGlove -

I jest I jest.

Signed,

ugly fat dude :)

Hey man if I turned it around anyone can 

7/23/19 9:45 AM
3/27/03
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

I'm still fascinated by what he went through... imagine being physically deformed, a dwarf but still being positive and helping people then being falsely accused of the worst crimes imaginable and thrown in jail... it makes Kafka look like Judy Blume 

credit to the deputies and gang members that saw through it and watched out for him 

7/23/19 11:24 AM
7/11/17
DLfromCanada - so what gang did this guy run with to be sitting so pretty on the outside after all the "work" he put in?

Yeah it seems he doesn't mind going into a good bit of detail on what he's seen.  So apparently one of the stronger white gangs?

Edited: 7/23/19 12:56 PM
7/13/09
Domerchi1 -
DLfromCanada - so what gang did this guy run with to be sitting so pretty on the outside after all the "work" he put in?

Yeah it seems he doesn't mind going into a good bit of detail on what he's seen.  So apparently one of the stronger white gangs?

He could just be Wes from Dago whiteboys or whatever the woods in SD call themselves down there. What he's saying in the video is you're instantly in a "prison gang" the minute you run with your race on the general population yard. AB and NLR recruit from there to the more hardcore but the majority of dudes are just Wes from Dago or Badger from SFV. It then breaks down between if you're a "wood" (peckerwood white guy) or a comrade(skinhead white guy), difference being ones about all the Nazi 14 words propaganda and the others are just whiteboy gangster types. 

So in So cal you would be from Antelope Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Ventura, OC, Venice Whiteboys etc.,one of the bigger ones is my hood,  SFV where House of Pain comes from. Everyone thinks they're east coast guys but they were actually doing the SFV peckerwood style of that era and were from a punk rock gang called Mickey Mouse Club. 

So if I go to prison I'm instantly from SFV, then I get to decide if I want to put in work for the "woodpile" kind of like in the movie Shotcaller, or PC up and be considered a bitch but do my time and just never go to certain bars in the valley ever again. Where Shotcaller messes up as a movie is a rich older whiteboy like that would just PC up. It's the middle class dumb white kid who gets the 10 years added when they go in young and scared not some 30 something wealthy guy. 

For the record I've only been to county jail so could be off here or there or some things have changed but that's the jist of it.  Here's a list of the gangs you'd see depending on your area. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_peckerwood_gangs  

7/23/19 2:07 PM
6/5/05
jacktripper - 
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

I'm still fascinated by what he went through... imagine being physically deformed, a dwarf but still being positive and helping people then being falsely accused of the worst crimes imaginable and thrown in jail... it makes Kafka look like Judy Blume 

credit to the deputies and gang members that saw through it and watched out for him 

I honestly never heard of the guy...sounds interesting. Will need to google.
7/23/19 2:12 PM
4/27/14
jacktripper - 
failure at life -
ons ear -
Throwin'Knuckles - 
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

smh! You're clueless AF! Go do a bid and find out for yourself then! 

No, I listen to various former prisoner channels and whites get victimized damn near always..Nate, the former marine has gotten punted numerous times on 60 days in..the other older white guy, long brown hair actually has Mma training yet let his cell mate walk all over him! It's fucking sad

Maybe in Mississippi and Alabama the whites have power but only because they are 90% of the population

Wow you are clueless.. And lol at mentioning 60 days in. It all depends on where you land. Some yards are hard as fuck. Some are soft as fuck. Some are predominately white. Some are predominately black. It literally depends on what county you fall from what your into. 

I'm cluelessness no aging most yards the whites get no or very little respect? Even the experienced prisoners on various forums and channels would say this is the way it is..why are you denying it?

Ok, name me a prison or yard where whites either have equal numbers or less than other races yet they run shit?

It's not really an insult when I think modern white guys are soft af..they aren't hardened or institutionalize like other races

It's not an insult. It's the truth. Most white people are soft. The environment most whites grow up in doesn't lend itself to the kill or be killed mentality it takes to survive prison.

I will day one thing I've heard from at least a few blacks who have done time, at first all races just assume that you are soft because you are white and they are usually right. However, more than one of my black friends who have done time tell me about a particular type of white person who they say you can look into his eyes and you see that he isn't afraid of anything on this earth. He says they are usually pretty smart, capable of extreme violence and not afraid if anything in this world.

In all fairness, I don't know anyone who has done time in the CA prision system so I have no idea how things are there

Most white families aren't about raising their kids to be violent cold blooded murderers living by prison gang codes 

Speak for yourself.

Edited: 7/23/19 11:05 PM
7/11/17
JJitsu -
Domerchi1 -

He could just be Wes from Dago whiteboys or whatever the woods in SD call themselves down there. What he's saying in the video is you're instantly in a "prison gang" the minute you run with your race on the general population yard. AB and NLR recruit from there to the more hardcore but the majority of dudes are just Wes from Dago or Badger from SFV. It then breaks down between if you're a "wood" (peckerwood white guy) or a comrade(skinhead white guy), difference being ones about all the Nazi 14 words propaganda and the others are just whiteboy gangster types. 

So in So cal you would be from Antelope Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Ventura, OC, Venice Whiteboys etc.,one of the bigger ones is my hood,  SFV where House of Pain comes from. Everyone thinks they're east coast guys but they were actually doing the SFV peckerwood style of that era and were from a punk rock gang called Mickey Mouse Club. 

So if I go to prison I'm instantly from SFV, then I get to decide if I want to put in work for the "woodpile" kind of like in the movie Shotcaller, or PC up and be considered a bitch but do my time and just never go to certain bars in the valley ever again. Where Shotcaller messes up as a movie is a rich older whiteboy like that would just PC up. It's the middle class dumb white kid who gets the 10 years added when they go in young and scared not some 30 something wealthy guy. 

For the record I've only been to county jail so could be off here or there or some things have changed but that's the jist of it.  Here's a list of the gangs you'd see depending on your area. 

Let's say Matt from Chicago roll through because he beat up some guy in a bar fight who ends up dying?  What happens to non-locals who end up there?  Let's say they're like my old niegbor Tom who was a criminal to the bone, but speaks like he's black.  Would there be a more or less racist gang that would mess with him?

7/24/19 2:59 PM
4/29/09
JimmersonzGlove -
jacktripper - 
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

Not sure if serious? 

7/24/19 4:49 PM
6/26/06

What are the fourteen words?

7/25/19 9:21 AM
3/27/03

7/25/19 9:25 AM
3/27/03

"The children accused him of bringing an elephant and a giraffe to class, killing them as a warning to the children not to tattle. They also accused him of dunking them in toilets, drinking blood, and killing a human baby. Although Dale Akiki did not have a driver's license, they accused him of taking them hither and yon"

7/25/19 9:28 AM
3/27/03
JJitsu -
Domerchi1 -

It is soooo easy to slide into this in county jail also... my goofy self was making all the right (read wrong) moves before actually getting set straight by a real leader 

7/25/19 1:21 PM
7/11/17

TTT

7/25/19 3:34 PM
6/5/05
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
JimmersonzGlove -
jacktripper - 
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

Not sure if serious? 

100%