7/31/19 6:30 PM
4/29/09
DLfromCanada - dude is way too preachy

the old NHB me keeps envisioning Gary Goodridge putting this guy in a crucifix

Shut your face troll

7/31/19 6:35 PM
5/10/08

Serious question ...

What if you are Chinese, Japanese or an Indian guy?

What happens to you then?

7/31/19 8:05 PM
7/13/09
Domerchi1 -
JJitsu -
Domerchi1 -
DLfromCanada - so what gang did this guy run with to be sitting so pretty on the outside after all the "work" he put in?

Yeah it seems he doesn't mind going into a good bit of detail on what he's seen.  So apparently one of the stronger white gangs?

He could just be Wes from Dago whiteboys or whatever the woods in SD call themselves down there. What he's saying in the video is you're instantly in a "prison gang" the minute you run with your race on the general population yard. AB and NLR recruit from there to the more hardcore but the majority of dudes are just Wes from Dago or Badger from SFV. It then breaks down between if you're a "wood" (peckerwood white guy) or a comrade(skinhead white guy), difference being ones about all the Nazi 14 words propaganda and the others are just whiteboy gangster types. 

So in So cal you would be from Antelope Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Ventura, OC, Venice Whiteboys etc.,one of the bigger ones is my hood,  SFV where House of Pain comes from. Everyone thinks they're east coast guys but they were actually doing the SFV peckerwood style of that era and were from a punk rock gang called Mickey Mouse Club. 

So if I go to prison I'm instantly from SFV, then I get to decide if I want to put in work for the "woodpile" kind of like in the movie Shotcaller, or PC up and be considered a bitch but do my time and just never go to certain bars in the valley ever again. Where Shotcaller messes up as a movie is a rich older whiteboy like that would just PC up. It's the middle class dumb white kid who gets the 10 years added when they go in young and scared not some 30 something wealthy guy. 

For the record I've only been to county jail so could be off here or there or some things have changed but that's the jist of it.  Here's a list of the gangs you'd see depending on your area. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_peckerwood_gangs  

Let's say Matt from Chicago roll through because he beat up some guy in a bar fight who ends up dying?  What happens to non-locals who end up there?  Let's say they're like my old niegbor Tom who was a criminal to the bone, but speaks like he's black.  Would there be a more or less racist gang that would mess with him?

It's called programming. You want to run the program and not cause waves so you'll hear a lot of "I'm just trying to program".

So a White boy from Chicago is going to be ok if he's a standup dude and doesn't come off like a mark or a punk and conducts himself respectfully. Jail isn't full of instant pirhannas, it's more dudes that will look out for you at first because you're the same race and they need numbers. Then if they sniff out a punk you're fucked because then you're the butt of the joke and getting taxed and the pirranahs will feed. Same for a whiteboy taht talks black. Go for it but if you begin to annoy people, or don't want to follow common rules like no eating after blacks, take a shower/don't stink, don't cause the chow line to get skipped or fucked with by talking or not tucking your shirt in etc. you're going to get fucked with. 

7/31/19 8:19 PM
7/13/09
lionsoul -

Serious question ...

You have whites, blacks, South siders, Nortenos and then the Paisas(illegal Jinx types) sometimes try and run their own car but are usually under the Surenos. Asians and Middle easterns are called "others", they get their own table usually by the Paisas. Armenians were the most famous "others" but they didn't like being at that table so now act like cholos and run with South Siders...when they're not claiming Russian Mafia.  Very confusing bunch. Some Asian gangs claim Crip or Blood but still go to the others table. 

7/31/19 9:14 PM
4/6/19

7/31/19 9:27 PM
1/23/13

A lot of lifer criminals tend to be pathological liars & manipulators. I wouldn't pay much attention to the youtube prison dudes talking about how badass it is.

7/31/19 9:37 PM
11/23/11
JJitsu -
lionsoul -

Serious question ...

You have whites, blacks, South siders, Nortenos and then the Paisas(illegal Jinx types) sometimes try and run their own car but are usually under the Surenos. Asians and Middle easterns are called "others", they get their own table usually by the Paisas. Armenians were the most famous "others" but they didn't like being at that table so now act like cholos and run with South Siders...when they're not claiming Russian Mafia.  Very confusing bunch. Some Asian gangs claim Crip or Blood but still go to the others table. 

armo power gang

7/31/19 11:31 PM
6/29/05
JJitsu -
lionsoul -

Serious question ...

Are there enough Polynesians inside in Cali to stand on there own, or would they considered Others?

What about Hapas? Would they be able to roll with white if they wanted to (I'm guessing if they pulled more of their white blood too), picture someone that looked like Robbie Lawler. Or would they not be welcomed because of their Poly or Asian blood? Would their street affiliation come into play?  If a Hapa dude came up in Mexican or white gang (or a black gang even), would they be able to roll with who they were banging with on the outside? Or would they be an Other right off the bat? 

7/31/19 11:40 PM
1/1/01

I wouldn't last three hours in prison.

they would be pulling my corpse out before my entry paperwork ink dried.

8/1/19 6:43 AM
1/1/01
WillyMaunawili - 
JJitsu -
lionsoul -

Serious question ...

Are there enough Polynesians inside in Cali to stand on there own, or would they considered Others?

What about Hapas? Would they be able to roll with white if they wanted to (I'm guessing if they pulled more of their white blood too), picture someone that looked like Robbie Lawler. Or would they not be welcomed because of their Poly or Asian blood? Would their street affiliation come into play?  If a Hapa dude came up in Mexican or white gang (or a black gang even), would they be able to roll with who they were banging with on the outside? Or would they be an Other right off the bat? 

Polynesians, Samoans, Hawaiians, ect. are "others." Someone like Robbie would most likely be an other. But I have seen a few mixed dudes from white gangs roll with the woods, but the majority roll with the others.

I have seen s few Samoans from Mexican gangs roll with the southsiders though..
8/1/19 7:58 AM
3/27/03
Hikikomori -
JJitsu -
lionsoul -

Serious question ...

armo power gang

Ok guys... let's all take off our clothes and take pictures of our fabulous gang!

8/1/19 8:00 AM
3/27/03
Fahqhard -
CharlesMartel -

Don't ever get yourself thrown in a South African prison.

I love when he says he is not gay and they are gay for getting raped... I watched this year's ago.. watching tonight I kind of don't believe this is real

It's real and he was killed for that interview 

8/1/19 11:54 AM
7/11/17
jacktripper -
Fahqhard -
CharlesMartel -

I love when he says he is not gay and they are gay for getting raped... I watched this year's ago.. watching tonight I kind of don't believe this is real

Ross Kemp or the rapey dude?

8/1/19 12:47 PM
12/22/10
jacktripper -
Fahqhard -
CharlesMartel -

A couple of years ago I read that he was released.  Then they didn't know what happened to him but assumed he died from AIDS.

8/1/19 1:52 PM
3/15/15
BajiKimran - A lot of lifer criminals tend to be pathological liars & manipulators. I wouldn't pay much attention to the youtube prison dudes talking about how badass it is.

I'm not saying this guy is lying, but I have known two people like him, big white boy, jacked, in and out of county and prison, but they were smooth talkers, convincing, and a lot of the time complete liars and manipulators. The other guy was strong, wiry, and was out on some prison release work program at my place. Of course, smooth talking, big stories, and a lot of lying. Went back inside for stealing money from the company. The first guy fooled a LOT of people. 

Simple rule is: Sort through the information given, but never trust criminals who have spent a lot of time in prison, or are in and out. Always some degree of shade.

8/1/19 2:24 PM
5/30/03

Why do they call it "cars"?

8/1/19 2:55 PM
7/13/09
HotSteppa -
BajiKimran - A lot of lifer criminals tend to be pathological liars & manipulators. I wouldn't pay much attention to the youtube prison dudes talking about how badass it is.

I'm not saying this guy is lying, but I have known two people like him, big white boy, jacked, in and out of county and prison, but they were smooth talkers, convincing, and a lot of the time complete liars and manipulators. The other guy was strong, wiry, and was out on some prison release work program at my place. Of course, smooth talking, big stories, and a lot of lying. Went back inside for stealing money from the company. The first guy fooled a LOT of people. 

Simple rule is: Sort through the information given, but never trust criminals who have spent a lot of time in prison, or are in and out. Always some degree of shade.

Troof!!

Lots of "badasses" actually go in for being nonviolent druggies  and you'll  hear a term "it's all bad" a lot from them. Then you hear them brag about never having a job or how they used to steal electric breaker boxes or copper from places as if that's cool. Then they get out and are tatted down tough guys all of a sudden when you knew them as a scared bitch ass tweaker before that.  Then you'll see these Youtube videos where blatant low IQs glamorize being a dumb fuck and the politics of other dumb fucks that you'll have to deal with when you do something so dumb you get stuck having to live with all the other dumb fucks for a specific amount of time. 

8/2/19 10:23 AM
3/27/03
JJitsu -
HotSteppa -

Troof!!

Lots of "badasses" actually go in for being nonviolent druggies  and you'll  hear a term "it's all bad" a lot from them. Then you hear them brag about never having a job or how they used to steal electric breaker boxes or copper from places as if that's cool. Then they get out and are tatted down tough guys all of a sudden when you knew them as a scared bitch ass tweaker before that.  Then you'll see these Youtube videos where blatant low IQs glamorize being a dumb fuck and the politics of other dumb fucks that you'll have to deal with when you do something so dumb you get stuck having to live with all the other dumb fucks for a specific amount of time. 

I've noticed dealing with convicts for the most part they are usually either threatening or groveling to put it simply 

8/2/19 10:24 AM
3/27/03
The Maestro -

Why do they call it "cars"?

They "ride" together... it's an 80's driveby shooting reference 

8/2/19 5:13 PM
1/1/01
JJitsu - 
HotSteppa -

Troof!!

About Wes. He has only been in SD custody 3 or 4 times. The last time was 10 years ago. Before that, his arrests were in Orange and LA county.

Here, he was placed into administrative segregation his last time in custody for his behavior. At one jail, he got the keys for the whites and started a riot against the surenos. Well, he got stomped out by the surenos in the process.

That's all I really know about him...
8/2/19 9:39 PM
1/1/01
Hikikomori - 
JJitsu -
lionsoul -

Serious question ...

armo power gang

Also, most Russians I have seen roll with the Mexicans...
8/2/19 10:10 PM
3/15/15
DAVID H - 
JJitsu - 
HotSteppa -

Troof!!

About Wes. He has only been in SD custody 3 or 4 times. The last time was 10 years ago. Before that, his arrests were in Orange and LA county.

Here, he was placed into administrative segregation his last time in custody for his behavior. At one jail, he got the keys for the whites and started a riot against the surenos. Well, he got stomped out by the surenos in the process.

That's all I really know about him...

What are your thoughts on What Wes is saying? Also sounds like he was a bit of a high roller. Anyway I like that other guy Big Herc, could be wrong, but he seems to have learned from his ways in Federal and just wants to educate people. But I could be completely wrong.