OtherGround Forums Prison Gangs - You Have No Choice | Wes Watson

8/3/19 1:05 AM
6/5/02
Fahqhard - 
CharlesMartel -

Don't ever get yourself thrown in a South African prison.

I love when he says he is not gay and they are gay for getting raped... I watched this year's ago.. watching tonight I kind of don't believe this is real

Oh the South African gangs are very real. My wife's cousin is a guard down there and in Port Elizabeth so not even Pollsmoor where that was filmed.

He has told me some absolute horror stories.

The 28s have a punishment called a 'slow puncture' where they slice your arsehole open with a razor blade and then get one of the AIDS infested inmates to rape you...
8/3/19 3:08 AM
1/1/01
DAVID H -
Stupidnewbie - 

Good news is, CA is again pushing desegregation in the prisons. What could go wrong?! LOL. I just heard the jail in OC is getting crazy because the inmates are demanding segregation. Lots of unrest currently. 

LOL, CA clueless politicians at it again. It will NEVER happen...

Even the smallest nuances can be so aggravating. All you have is your bunk, your commissary and your sanity. Anyone fucks with either and its over. Different races have different nuances. Recipe for disaster.

8/3/19 8:33 AM
3/27/03
DAVID H -
JJitsu - 
HotSteppa -
BajiKimran - A lot of lifer criminals tend to be pathological liars & manipulators. I wouldn't pay much attention to the youtube prison dudes talking about how badass it is.

I'm not saying this guy is lying, but I have known two people like him, big white boy, jacked, in and out of county and prison, but they were smooth talkers, convincing, and a lot of the time complete liars and manipulators. The other guy was strong, wiry, and was out on some prison release work program at my place. Of course, smooth talking, big stories, and a lot of lying. Went back inside for stealing money from the company. The first guy fooled a LOT of people. 

Simple rule is: Sort through the information given, but never trust criminals who have spent a lot of time in prison, or are in and out. Always some degree of shade.

Troof!!

Lots of "badasses" actually go in for being nonviolent druggies  and you'll  hear a term "it's all bad" a lot from them. Then you hear them brag about never having a job or how they used to steal electric breaker boxes or copper from places as if that's cool. Then they get out and are tatted down tough guys all of a sudden when you knew them as a scared bitch ass tweaker before that.  Then you'll see these Youtube videos where blatant low IQs glamorize being a dumb fuck and the politics of other dumb fucks that you'll have to deal with when you do something so dumb you get stuck having to live with all the other dumb fucks for a specific amount of time. 

About Wes. He has only been in SD custody 3 or 4 times. The last time was 10 years ago. Before that, his arrests were in Orange and LA county.

Here, he was placed into administrative segregation his last time in custody for his behavior. At one jail, he got the keys for the whites and started a riot against the surenos. Well, he got stomped out by the surenos in the process.

That's all I really know about him...

Start a riot against the surenos... sounds like quite a leader lol 

8/3/19 7:54 PM
1/1/01
HotSteppa - 
DAVID H - 
JJitsu - 
HotSteppa -
BajiKimran - A lot of lifer criminals tend to be pathological liars & manipulators. I wouldn't pay much attention to the youtube prison dudes talking about how badass it is.

I'm not saying this guy is lying, but I have known two people like him, big white boy, jacked, in and out of county and prison, but they were smooth talkers, convincing, and a lot of the time complete liars and manipulators. The other guy was strong, wiry, and was out on some prison release work program at my place. Of course, smooth talking, big stories, and a lot of lying. Went back inside for stealing money from the company. The first guy fooled a LOT of people. 

Simple rule is: Sort through the information given, but never trust criminals who have spent a lot of time in prison, or are in and out. Always some degree of shade.

Troof!!

Lots of "badasses" actually go in for being nonviolent druggies  and you'll  hear a term "it's all bad" a lot from them. Then you hear them brag about never having a job or how they used to steal electric breaker boxes or copper from places as if that's cool. Then they get out and are tatted down tough guys all of a sudden when you knew them as a scared bitch ass tweaker before that.  Then you'll see these Youtube videos where blatant low IQs glamorize being a dumb fuck and the politics of other dumb fucks that you'll have to deal with when you do something so dumb you get stuck having to live with all the other dumb fucks for a specific amount of time. 

About Wes. He has only been in SD custody 3 or 4 times. The last time was 10 years ago. Before that, his arrests were in Orange and LA county.

Here, he was placed into administrative segregation his last time in custody for his behavior. At one jail, he got the keys for the whites and started a riot against the surenos. Well, he got stomped out by the surenos in the process.

What are your thoughts on What Wes is saying? Also sounds like he was a bit of a high roller. Anyway I like that other guy Big Herc, could be wrong, but he seems to have learned from his ways in Federal and just wants to educate people. But I could be completely wrong.

I don't know of his status in prison, but he is spot on regarding how prison operates (gangs, politics, ect.) Like many inmates, I'm sure he is exaggerating some of his stories...
8/3/19 7:58 PM
1/1/01
HoneyGlazedJinx - 

Interesting thread. Missed it until now. Brother did 15 years in Corcoran. Can't get into details but he used to give me a lot of information on surviving inside. What to do and what not to do type of stuff. 

He was inside in the 80s and 90s and at the time Northern Structure (New Structure???) was trying to form and take over some of the power. I don't know where they fit in these days, would have to watch Lockdown, lol. 

Now, I am not an expert on northern California gangs, but last I heard the NS and NF were fighting against each other. NS got huge and didn't want to take orders, pay taxes and put in work for the NF and broke off.

I also heard that the NF has been making a comeback and many NS members dropped out and went PC...
8/3/19 8:01 PM
1/1/01
jacktripper - 
DAVID H -
JJitsu - 
HotSteppa -

Troof!!

LOL, yeah. I guess Wes and another white inmate, who was the shot caller when Wes entered the module, did not agree on how the Surenos ran things. Now at this jail, the Surenos are DEEP. They outnumber all the other races combined.

Well Wes beat up the white shot caller and took the keys for the whites. Wes went and confronted the shot caller for the Surenos and it was all over from there, LOL...
8/3/19 9:17 PM
3/29/13
RenatoCocopreta - ^ Im going to give you one and only one opportunity to delete your libelous comment. If its up in three minutes, Im going to quote it, Im going to copy it and Im going to paste it to the wrong people to mess with. Youre down to -2:23 already

Can we all just take a minute to laugh at this fag

8/4/19 2:27 AM
1/1/01
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
RenatoCocopreta - ^ Im going to give you one and only one opportunity to delete your libelous comment. If its up in three minutes, Im going to quote it, Im going to copy it and Im going to paste it to the wrong people to mess with. Youre down to -2:23 already

Can we all just take a minute to laugh at this fag

It would take more than a minute to laugh at her...
8/4/19 1:35 PM
5/30/09
The Maestro -

Why do they call it "cars"?

They "ride" together, they "roll" on rivals, the boss holds the "keys" etc. Probably just evolved from 80s and 90s drive-by culture

8/6/19 12:36 PM
7/11/17

So let's say a white guy is from a Mexican neighborhood and rolls with a sureno gang, does he still do that in prison?  Or go by his race?  And how about a white buy that's a crip or another black gang?  I can't imagine that's gonna fly with the skinhead fellas, even less so than white guys in Hispanic gangs.  

8/6/19 1:48 PM
3/27/03

David you've got a book in you... San Diego has had some high powered dudes over the years (baron, Marquez, barrio station, etc... )

8/6/19 1:56 PM
4/29/09
DAVID H -
jacktripper - 
DAVID H -
JJitsu - 
HotSteppa -

Troof!!

LOL, yeah. I guess Wes and another white inmate, who was the shot caller when Wes entered the module, did not agree on how the Surenos ran things. Now at this jail, the Surenos are DEEP. They outnumber all the other races combined.

Well Wes beat up the white shot caller and took the keys for the whites. Wes went and confronted the shot caller for the Surenos and it was all over from there, LOL...

Bailey or downtown? 

Edited: 8/6/19 10:14 PM
7/13/09
Domerchi1 -

So let's say a white guy is from a Mexican neighborhood and rolls with a sureno gang, does he still do that in prison?  Or go by his race?  And how about a white buy that's a crip or another black gang?  I can't imagine that's gonna fly with the skinhead fellas, even less so than white guys in Hispanic gangs.  

Well...technically...Somehow I ended up an OG from a Mexican gang...but I always refused to deny my race and run peckerwood whenever I fucked up and had to go to jail. Told the homies straight up, not denying my race and can't pull off the cholo accent anymore...no one felt like jumping me out and said I still got love so it is what it is. A larger more big time hood like 18 might not have let that slide but I'm old and from the gangbang 90s so not much you can say to me. Last time I was in twin towers I ate a spread with the Mexicans every night, they'd always just yell  "YO WOOD!" And was chillin with La Raza eating ramen noodles and cheese spread. Depends on if shits hot between races and how much respect you conduct yourself with.

For example they checked one of their own for trying to tell me I couldn't beat his ass if he did some shit I told him I'd beat his ass for. Made him move cells and do massive burpees.

There was another younger whiteboy who wouldn't speak to me whe we were in the holding cell waiting to go to county, offered him an apple just shrugged, kind of rude... Thought it was weird, then he gets up and goes South Sider when they segregate us.  Wanted to fuck that kid up from that point on because A) he was rude and being more "cholo" than an actual cholo which is what whiteboy crips and cholos and shit like that do.  And B) there's a primal fuck you you fucking race traitor that comes out when you're put in that environment. It's just a subconscious thing where you're disgusted that that bitch would rather be a pawn for a gang thats just as racist as a white gang and will use him up rather than run with his own..

I don't know if that answers the question but am just rambling about my experience. 

8/6/19 5:26 PM
9/27/15

Interesting how Wes and lockdown 23 and 1 and various other whites always downplay the racial gang aspect..I have yet to hear one say they truly stood and believed in their race in prison..instead, they downplay it and always act like even though they belonged to a white gang that they were never racist..I of course get why they downplay it but I'd be interested in if a white guy that was hard and spoke the truth but also claimed to believe in what the Aryan gangs preach etc if he was honest and legit, I'd think he'd almost get more respect if he owned to having nazi or swastika tats

8/7/19 11:45 AM
7/11/17
JJitsu -
Domerchi1 -

Well...technically...Somehow I ended up an OG from a Mexican gang...but I always refused to deny my race and run peckerwood whenever I fucked up and had to go to jail. Told the homies straight up, not denying my race and can't pull off the cholo accent anymore...no one felt like jumping me out and said I still got love so it is what it is. A larger more big time hood like 18 might not have let that slide but I'm old and from the gangbang 90s so not much you can say to me. Last time I was in twin towers I ate a spread with the Mexicans every night, they'd always just yell  "YO WOOD!" And was chillin with La Raza eating ramen noodles and cheese spread. Depends on if shits hot between races and how much respect you conduct yourself with.

For example they checked one of their own for trying to tell me I couldn't beat his ass if he did some shit I told him I'd beat his ass for. Made him move cells and do massive burpees.

There was another younger whiteboy who wouldn't speak to me whe we were in the holding cell waiting to go to county, offered him an apple just shrugged, kind of rude... Thought it was weird, then he gets up and goes South Sider when they segregate us.  Wanted to fuck that kid up from that point on because A) he was rude and being more "cholo" than an actual cholo which is what whiteboy crips and cholos and shit like that do.  And B) there's a primal fuck you you fucking race traitor that comes out when you're put in that environment. It's just a subconscious thing where you're disgusted that that bitch would rather be a pawn for a gang thats just as racist as a white gang and will use him up rather than run with his own..

I don't know if that answers the question but am just rambling about my experience. 

So I can get the white guy in the Mexican gangs, but what about a white crip or blood?  That can't be easy right?  I'd imagine they wouldn't get much respect from white or black. 

8/8/19 2:38 AM
4/6/19

8/8/19 3:01 AM
11/23/11
ons ear - Interesting how Wes and lockdown 23 and 1 and various other whites always downplay the racial gang aspect..I have yet to hear one say they truly stood and believed in their race in prison..instead, they downplay it and always act like even though they belonged to a white gang that they were never racist..I of course get why they downplay it but I'd be interested in if a white guy that was hard and spoke the truth but also claimed to believe in what the Aryan gangs preach etc if he was honest and legit, I'd think he'd almost get more respect if he owned to having nazi or swastika tats

badger is a skin. he has vids with herc and he also has his own channel.

8/8/19 10:40 AM
3/27/03
ons ear - Interesting how Wes and lockdown 23 and 1 and various other whites always downplay the racial gang aspect..I have yet to hear one say they truly stood and believed in their race in prison..instead, they downplay it and always act like even though they belonged to a white gang that they were never racist..I of course get why they downplay it but I'd be interested in if a white guy that was hard and spoke the truth but also claimed to believe in what the Aryan gangs preach etc if he was honest and legit, I'd think he'd almost get more respect if he owned to having nazi or swastika tats

YouTube would take them down

8/9/19 6:57 AM
8/11/12
Siuracki -

Oh and also I will explain in more detail or bring up an old blog post I wrote and have saved as private regarding my last case. I even have the paperwork to prove it. Most of the time the cops in Santa Cruz tried to frame me and even commited perjury. The last time they evens tole my bike and my family was unable to locate it depsite them telling me they will park it near this coffeetopia place I actually went to them once I found they were looking for me because I knew I did not start the fight with Luciano. It happened the next day after the surf contest. I saw him turned on the phone in the hook area and simply asked if he wanted to talk about our issue thats when he charged me ripping my shirt.

And the main cop or culprit was this guy named deputy kerr who I found out inside the jail he commits perjury like as much as drinking coffee. I also had this lawyer who would literally talk to me like a DA or who worked with the DA from the egt go in both cases plea bargains before prelims in both cases. He threatened me that they will add a gbi and child endangerment because this guy lied and said I attacked him and his kids were near him. the truth was he has like 15 kids and was bragging about it and actually they were not near him or at least not in his immediate vicinity as he charged me only at the end maybe 40 seconds later some of his family were around so I got on my bike and left after he was choked out. 

Is your name Ron? Would you like to be a ninja?

8/9/19 9:32 PM
4/6/19

8/9/19 10:01 PM
6/26/06

Sup.

8/10/19 8:21 AM
3/27/03
Siuracki -

Gangster that shit or hoop that shit. It seems this guy loved ordering his cellies around in there. Imagine if you ended up with him and he started treating you like a bitch like that. What would you do? 

The lesson is stay out of prison if you don't like it 

8/10/19 8:46 AM
7/13/09

Jesus your fucking babbling posts reminds me of the nonsensical jail chatter you hear when you're in there. Hey Pollak retard, you need to make a coherent statement and cut 30 sentences if you want people to read that shit . 

8/10/19 9:20 AM
4/1/15

Wes skips neck day.

8/10/19 10:02 AM
5/30/09
JJitsu -

Jesus your fucking babbling posts reminds me of the nonsensical jail chatter you hear when you're in there. Hey Pollak retard, you need to make a coherent statement and cut 30 sentences if you want people to read that shit . 

That's disrespect. Now one of you has to die