OtherGround Forums Prison Gangs - You Have No Choice | Wes Watson

Edited: 8/10/19 11:08 AM
6/8/10
Siuracki -

Gangster that shit or hoop that shit. It seems this guy loved ordering his cellies around in there. Imagine if you ended up with him and he started treating you like a bitch like that. What would you do? 

He's talking about shoving stuff up his ass and then he says a braided rope, it made it sound like he was hopping a damn rope.

One thing that he said that I didn't agree with is that nothing you can put in your body will make you bigger or stronger, if you want to get stronger take shit away. Now I get kinda where he was trying to go but that part is horse shit. 

8/10/19 12:19 PM
8/11/12
darkness66 -
JJitsu -

Jesus your fucking babbling posts reminds me of the nonsensical jail chatter you hear when you're in there. Hey Pollak retard, you need to make a coherent statement and cut 30 sentences if you want people to read that shit . 

That's disrespect. Now one of you has to die

This

8/10/19 1:24 PM
3/27/03
JJitsu -

Jesus your fucking babbling posts reminds me of the nonsensical jail chatter you hear when you're in there. Hey Pollak retard, you need to make a coherent statement and cut 30 sentences if you want people to read that shit . 

Cut him some slack... his English is better than my Polish 

8/10/19 1:27 PM
3/27/03
Siuracki - Oh yea, and he then would hide his id card because i think he thiught i was russian mafia and would throw his info to them or something. We had our ids on the table every morning and somehow he would grab it right when the doors popped before i had s chance to grab mine and check his or his name on his. And the fight with lb started when he started crowding me in the cell. I tried to discoursge him from coming up and said the phone thing was squashed as long as he doesnt talk shit to me during phone calls and he went in started crowding me demanding i apologise because i did it badk to him and called him out and he felt it also itnerrupted his call even thiugh he did it to me like twide already and as he crowded i hit him from the top of my head and it didnt fo much just made him bleed a bit and it was on.

Do you euros click up with the whites?  

8/10/19 1:37 PM
7/12/03

You used to post here under Assault&Battery?

8/10/19 1:51 PM
7/12/03
Siuracki - Yes before I went to prison. You were here for my original first charge or real case besides a dui (I had one other later). Ive beena rrested like 7 times.

You got arrested for messing with an underage girl. You were banned a few times for posting about underage girls and would always give yourself away by talking about Polish football hooligans. You and Kneedy should hang out.

8/10/19 2:41 PM
3/21/12
Siuracki - Yea but none of my other cases had to do with that. ANd Ive never in my entire life fuked an udneraged girl. They catfished me just trying to meet one. But it was for nothing specific they evena dmitted they had nothing except maybe we can kiss in the chat. But again that was like 10 yrs ago.

So if it was a bullshit charge like you were 18 and she was 16 would you still get packed out?
8/10/19 3:01 PM
6/15/09

Sub 

8/10/19 3:05 PM
7/13/09
jacktripper -
JJitsu -

Cut him some slack... his English is better than my Polish 

Good point. I'm just trying to follow WTF from this and the other thread he went off in. FFS I thought I was rambling then dude said hold my beer. 

8/11/19 1:15 AM
8/14/07
ons ear -
PelosiesPanties - 
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

smh! You're clueless AF! Go do a bid and find out for yourself then! 

No, I listen to various former prisoner channels and whites get victimized damn near always..Nate, the former marine has gotten punted numerous times on 60 days in..the other older white guy, long brown hair actually has Mma training yet let his cell mate walk all over him! It's fucking sad

Maybe in Mississippi and Alabama the whites have power but only because they are 90% of the population

White folk in Mississippi and Alabama are not and have never been 90% of the population. Blacks are a much higher percentage of those states than the typical state in the US. There may have been slightly more blacks in both states prior to WWII.

8/11/19 11:30 PM
1/1/01
Siuracki - Just letting you guys know I met Michael Thompson or the ab guy on those youtube documentaries. He is down at level 2 (got his poitns down apparently) at Valley State D yard. The thing is valley state is a cadillac prison. They say it is like the second or third best California prison behind San Louis Obispo.

Valley State or VSP is all sny level 2 though and san louis obispo is technically gp but apparently if you are a race other than black they consider you no good if you land there anyway so might as well call it sny for anyone not black.

D yard is the yard where they have the sap program and short timers which was weird that Michael Thompson would choose that yard or they have him on that yard. Maybe he choose it to feel more like being in the free world or with people about to get out to get that energy.

Since that time I just read an article where they granted him parole after like 40 years locked inside. The way I originally saw him was I was hitting this punching bag on the main yard and he was hitting it on the side of me as there are two hooks to put them on. He seemed friendly and was curious about my skills or something and it looked like he wanted to talk to me but we never did that time.

Later when I came to his unit when I was doing the sap program and I had less than a yr left and before they transferred me to corcoran or SATF which is a shithole we ended up talking. I didnt know how to bring the documentary stuff up to him but eventually asked others and they all knew. He wasnt some super secret ninja about it in there.

I did think because I kept looking at him he got a bit paranoid that I was sent in to do a hit on him though. I had that feeling like the guards were looking at me for a while as well.

Also to add, when I first came to reception they were screaming or hollerying. They were also shaking the San Quentin bars. They have five tiers there but only four were occupied at the time. Reception in SQ is Donner I also ended up in the shu or hole the last month and a half before my transfer to mainline for fighting this sny gang called the northern ryders.

Based off your other posts, I was going to ask if you were on an SNY yard.
Edited: 8/12/19 10:58 AM
7/24/19

8/12/19 5:40 AM
5/6/09

That Wes guy seems to be really blowing up. His channel is growing quickly 

8/12/19 5:51 AM
7/10/19
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

lol so?

8/12/19 6:00 AM
1/1/01
Siuracki - The one thing prison taught me that still stays with me is the ability for myself to wash my clothes with soap if I have to. I recently we t to a euro trip and did not want to waste time at laundrymats or look for them so I just used soap to keep my clothes fresh. Another thing is taught me is the joy of cooking and experimenting with food. I don't have a stove or oven right now where ai live so I still use just hot water and also a microwave to find ways to cook. It also taught me art and I had a bunch of art stuff sent to me when I was at the private prison desert view mccf. I have these samples on my websites and because of it I started getting into graphic design when I got out.

Get a 20-30 dollar decent size toaster oven. Can bake chicken, steak, burgers, etc.

Can't be eating ramen brick on the outside.
8/12/19 6:17 AM
1/1/01
Siuracki - 

Well I actually bought one but the wrong kind. It made my floor black because it would heat up from the bottom and my outlets are like either near my couch mattress or floor. I have one in kitches but fridge and usually coffee maker are attachd to it. So I tried cooking once with it and its heat made a section of my floor black lol.

lol. I think they need to be on a heat resistant countertop/table. Floor seems iffy. Don't burn yourself alive over a burrito.
8/12/19 6:44 AM
2/12/12

8/12/19 11:03 AM
6/28/10
RenatoCocopreta - The story he told had nothing to do with the point he was making. He started out talking about how any white dude that comes in simply has to roll with the white boys, then as an example tells a story about a big guy that got jumped for falsely claiming A.B. and the guys that jumped him all got 5-15 years tacked onto their sentences.

I want to slap that dumb tattoed punk for wasting my time with his bullshit.

Stop trying so hard to be 6Late. It's not working for you.

8/12/19 11:16 AM
3/27/03
Siuracki - Do you guys think prison can give someone a speech impediment? Or any similar ticks? I have this tick where I squint my eyes but I dont remember if I had it before prison. I also saw cos or this one CO in San Quentin that had a tick that was hella obvious like he woul squint his eye every second.

A lot of these guys show major signs of PTSD... I'd say absolutely 

8/12/19 2:04 PM
4/29/09

Stfu stupid troll

8/12/19 3:28 PM
5/6/09

How did this turn into a thread about some dude ranting?

8/12/19 4:56 PM
7/11/17

Yeah this thread was interesting.  Maybe siuracki can make his own thread?

8/12/19 6:38 PM
7/13/09
Mr Muay Thai -

Basically an illegal Pollak from the Special Needs Yard came in and said how much better it is sniffing wellbutrins with the psychos, Gay Boy Gangsters and all around creeps in Protective Custody than it is with the Mensa members in General Population...All the while proving just how shitty it would be to be in the special needs yard with the psychos,GBGs and creeps.

It does truly highlight the options though. Either hide a shank up your asshole/prison wallet and stab someone with it so you can hang with the everyday run of the mill white trash in General Population ...or don't and hang out with this guy for 5 years...

pick your poison.

8/12/19 7:04 PM
5/6/09
JJitsu -
Mr Muay Thai -

Basically an illegal Pollak from the Special Needs Yard came in and said how much better it is sniffing wellbutrins with the psychos, Gay Boy Gangsters and all around creeps in Protective Custody than it is with the Mensa members in General Population...All the while proving just how shitty it would be to be in the special needs yard with the psychos,GBGs and creeps.

It does truly highlight the options though. Either hide a shank up your asshole/prison wallet and stab someone with it so you can hang with the everyday run of the mill white trash in General Population ...or don't and hang out with this guy for 5 years...

pick your poison.

Well done on cracking the code. I read it 2-3 times and couldn't figure it out. 

I would deffinatly rathe stick a knife up my ass I think

8/12/19 9:12 PM
6/26/06
Siuracki - ""Basically an illegal Pollak from the Special Needs Yard came in and said how much better it is sniffing wellbutrins with the psychos, Gay Boy Gangsters and all around creeps in Protective Custody than it is with the Mensa members in General Population...All the while proving just how shitty it would be to be in the special needs yard with the psychos,GBGs and creeps.

It does truly highlight the options though. Either hide a shank up your asshole/prison wallet and stab someone with it so you can hang with the everyday run of the mill white trash in General Population ...or don't and hang out with this guy for 5 years...

pick your poison."

Basically dont go to prison because all options suck. The best prisons though from what I found where the level 2 mccfs or private prisons. No body fights there and there are no politics.

Bro I already tried to talk to you but you were too busy breaking it down for these squares.

Dont waste your breath here bro, put it on youtube and reach a better audience and actually make some bread. I wasted plenty of words on these douchebags and I got shit to show for it, some rube bought me a blue name whooohoo, I get the privilege to post more of my content here.

Remember just this: the game is to be sold, not told.