OtherGround Forums Prison Gangs - You Have No Choice | Wes Watson

7/15/19 6:45 PM
11/23/11

Wes Watson breaks down the reality of whether a white guy has to join a gang on a California GP(general population) prison yard

7/15/19 6:54 PM
11/23/11

7/15/19 7:38 PM
6/26/06
The story he told had nothing to do with the point he was making. He started out talking about how any white dude that comes in simply has to roll with the white boys, then as an example tells a story about a big guy that got jumped for falsely claiming A.B. and the guys that jumped him all got 5-15 years tacked onto their sentences.

I want to slap that dumb tattoed punk for wasting my time with his bullshit.
7/15/19 8:12 PM
3/4/03
RenatoCocopreta - The story he told had nothing to do with the point he was making. He started out talking about how any white dude that comes in simply has to roll with the white boys, then as an example tells a story about a big guy that got jumped for falsely claiming A.B. and the guys that jumped him all got 5-15 years tacked onto their sentences.

Zuffa make it happen 

7/15/19 8:18 PM
5/23/12
RenatoCocopreta - The story he told had nothing to do with the point he was making. He started out talking about how any white dude that comes in simply has to roll with the white boys, then as an example tells a story about a big guy that got jumped for falsely claiming A.B. and the guys that jumped him all got 5-15 years tacked onto their sentences.

he was using it as an example of the most bad ass person he had run into still getting his ass handed to him in response to people saying they would not join a gang because they were bad asses. The reason for the ass kicking was not the connection to the story. 

7/15/19 8:20 PM
1/1/01

Subbed for later 

7/15/19 9:16 PM
1/1/01
sub
7/15/19 9:18 PM
11/16/08

Do you have to get tatts?  Can you still get your cheeks busted if you want?

7/15/19 9:23 PM
6/26/06
Passive Jay - 

he was using it as an example of the most bad ass person he had run into still getting his ass handed to him in response to people saying they would not join a gang because they were bad asses. The reason for the ass kicking was not the connection to the story. 

Oh ok.
7/15/19 9:34 PM
12/12/04

omg...........I'd just kill myself.  NO WAY I'm living that life.

7/15/19 10:05 PM
11/9/17

Congrats, you have just informed everyone you have a severe lack of comprehension and oh, you wouldn't smack anything but you would get your motherfuckin wig split! 

7/15/19 10:18 PM
12/6/16

Don't ever get yourself thrown in a South African prison.

7/15/19 10:40 PM
7/31/09
WHIPCRACK -

omg...........I'd just kill myself.  NO WAY I'm living that life.

Ya pretty much this. I dont give 2 shits about anyone else's bullshit and I ain't gettin involved until it's that time. I also have no interest in spending years of my life in prison around a bunch of shitheads. 

Either take me out or fuck right off.

7/15/19 10:43 PM
6/3/11

Man I came so close to going to prison for malicious assault on a police officer in Houston a decade ago. It was a horrible time in my life. I even turned down a 2 year plea bargain. I knew I was right. Just couldn't do it. Glad it all worked out. All charges dismissed the day we were picking a jury. Best day ever. 

7/16/19 1:20 AM
9/27/15
Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..
7/16/19 2:13 AM
1/1/01
ttt
7/16/19 2:19 AM
1/1/01
DAVID H - sub

I'd be very curious to get your thoughts on Watson's vids and his take on the Cali prison system...
7/16/19 2:48 AM
8/20/08
Region Rat -

Man I came so close to going to prison for malicious assault on a police officer in Houston a decade ago. It was a horrible time in my life. I even turned down a 2 year plea bargain. I knew I was right. Just couldn't do it. Glad it all worked out. All charges dismissed the day we were picking a jury. Best day ever. 

Thats awesome, so glad it worked out for you.

Never mind being white, EVA body is going to get fucked with if you're not a tough cunt like this Watson fella. 

7/16/19 2:50 AM
4/6/19

7/16/19 4:00 AM
11/9/17
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

smh! You're clueless AF! Go do a bid and find out for yourself then! 

7/16/19 6:27 AM
7/13/09

California whiteboys run their neighborhood first then go up to more hardcore gangs. Venice White Boys, SFV peckerwood, OC faggot.. whatever you start out in county and prison identified by your race and where your from. Then the AB, NL, FAIM types recruit from there or you can just bang your neighborhood. For example “street rules” you supposedly can’t tattoo SFV on your belly if you haven’t done dirt for it in prison even though everyone from that area is identified as SFV (San Fernando Valley) 

7/16/19 7:24 AM
10/15/13
ons ear - Watching 60 Days IN and various other docus make me cringe at how weak white guys are in prison..they have no presence and no one fears them..

Ons ear is second from the left

Related image

7/16/19 7:33 AM
11/19/06

Lol that all depends on what yard you go to.

7/16/19 7:42 AM
11/23/11
JJitsu -

California whiteboys run their neighborhood first then go up to more hardcore gangs. Venice White Boys, SFV peckerwood, OC faggot.. whatever you start out in county and prison identified by your race and where your from. Then the AB, NL, FAIM types recruit from there or you can just bang your neighborhood. For example “street rules” you supposedly can’t tattoo SFV on your belly if you haven’t done dirt for it in prison even though everyone from that area is identified as SFV (San Fernando Valley) 

yeah, I've seen a few videos from white guys around the country who have done time in prison. most of them don't agree with the racism in the California prison system, but almost all of them wish the whites in their state prisons had the same unity/gang structure of California's.

7/16/19 7:49 AM
3/27/03
JJitsu -

This guy always has interesting info