OtherGround Forums Putin and China are eerily silent...

12 days ago
1/1/01
On this whole Iran thing. Weird don't you think? Why do you think that is?

And btw, where are all the libtards who claimed trump is in Putins's pocket?

Now then, even though this whole thing goes directly against Russia, they have been very quiet on the issue...and it's not like they're shy.
12 days ago
12/18/07

Quiet.  Too quiet.

12 days ago
4/11/10

12 days ago
1/1/01

Or so the Germans would have us believe!

12 days ago
2/4/07

This is all part of Putin's master plan.  He's got Trump exactly where he wants him

12 days ago
10/1/16
I've never subscribed to the Trump is in Putin's pocket theory because there's no evidence of that.

Plenty of evidence that Trump takes his marching orders from Mecca though. Check out the timeline.

Trump's first international visit was to Saudi Arabia where he curtsied to the king.

He ripped up the Iran deal, which is exactly what the Saudis wanted.

He sent troops to act as bodyguards to the greasy royal family.

He killed the general that did more than anyone to eliminate Saudi-funded ISIS in Iraq.

He quietly sent back a bunch of Saudi terrorists after one of them killed Americans.

The list goes on and on.

Moke, I know you scoff at the Trump-Putin talk. With good reason.

What's your take on the Trump-Saudi axis? Winning?
12 days ago
4/1/15

I'm sure they're not quiet. 

it's just that what they're saying doesn't hurt Trump so it goes unreported. 

12 days ago
7/15/11
Flavorful - I've never subscribed to the Trump is in Putin's pocket theory because there's no evidence of that.

Plenty of evidence that Trump takes his marching orders from Mecca though. Check out the timeline.

Trump's first international visit was to Saudi Arabia where he curtsied to the king.

He killed the general that did more than anyone to eliminate Saudi-funded ISIS in Iraq.

He quietly sent back a bunch of Saudi terrorists after one of them killed Americans.

The list goes on and on.

What Saudi deep dicked your old lady? I’ve never seen someone so fixated on one topic in my damn life? Do you have that shit Greta has?

12 days ago
1/1/01

I imagine they give less than a shit about Soleimani. He's one man.  It would have been a different story if Trump was on TV talking regime change while bombing the shit out of them.

12 days ago
10/1/16
Tigah Bait - 
Flavorful - I've never subscribed to the Trump is in Putin's pocket theory because there's no evidence of that.

The list goes on and on.

What Saudi deep dicked your old lady? I’ve never seen someone so fixated on one topic in my damn life? Do you have that shit Greta has?

You can't talk about Iran without bringing the Saudis into it. They're dictating our foreign policy.

When Trump promised to release the 28 pages, there were plenty of threads on here about Saudi Arabia and no one was accused of being fixated. The Saudi hate on here was intense.

What changed?
12 days ago
1/1/01
Flavorful - I've never subscribed to the Trump is in Putin's pocket theory because there's no evidence of that.

The list goes on and on.

My thought on the Saudi axis is, without being a mind-reader, and merely speculating...is that Trump is a good ol' boy in the sense that overall, he'd like to see Saudis nuked from orbit. But as practical reality, balance of power in the region, and banking on future potential, he went ahead and dealt with the Saudis. But the reason for that was, he knew there was a split in the Royal family from old=school to new school and he wanted exploit it. And sure enough, after Trump left, all the key figures of the hardliners were arrested and tortured or straight up murdered.

So he's banking on a more Western friendly Saudi in the future. At the same time, I'm sure he's aware that the average Iranian citizen is good people. Already pro-Western. But the Ayatollah leadership needs to go if Iran is ever to be an ally again. In the meantime they can be played against one another (Iran/Saudi).

But once we pass the point of them being led my theocracies, then the whole shia vs sunni thing will be meaningless, and guess what? Peace will reign in the middle east.
12 days ago
7/15/11
Flavorful -
Tigah Bait - 

The list goes on and on.

You can't talk about Iran without bringing the Saudis into it. They're dictating our foreign policy.

When Trump promised to release the 28 pages, there were plenty of threads on here about Saudi Arabia and no one was accused of being fixated. The Saudi hate on here was intense.

What changed?

My point was I hardly ever see you talk about any other than this. Even when you do you turn it into this. It’s just strange. Are you on the spectrum? Never mind I’ll let y’all get back to YOUR topic..

11 days ago
1/1/01
As far as the 28 pages, I believe (again, pure peculation) that there was two options when Trump read them.

1) Announce that Saudi Arabia was at fault.

2) Don't announce anything, but go to Saudi Arabia and tell them, "Look I read the 28 pages and I know who did what. Now, I know it wasn't your entire government, but it was definitely coordinated between a certain group of people in your government/family. So, there one of two ways we're going with this. One is, you arrest and kill this list of people, and we remain friends and work towards a good future, OR, some kind if 'incident' happens and you wind up with our military invading and bombers in your sky dropping nukes everywhere. You decide."

All I know is, after Trump's visit, nothing in Saudi ever happened like that before.
Edited: 11 days ago
1/1/01
Flavorful - 
Tigah Bait - 

The list goes on and on.

What changed?

I don't think anything has changed.  I still hate the Saudi's.   I'm just at a point where I think they are like brain cancer.  Can't remove the cancer without killing the patient.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 

I imagine they give less than a shit about Soleimani. He's one man.  It would have been a different story if Trump was on TV talking regime change while bombing the shit out of them.

He was threatening to demolish 52 sites in Iran. Yet not a peep from Moscow or Beijing.
11 days ago
1/1/01
Moke - 
Soup and Beer - 

He was threatening to demolish 52 sites in Iran. Yet not a peep from Moscow or Beijing.

I have no doubt the situation got their attention.  But after the de-escalation, the result was one dead terrorist general and a few exploded missles near U.S. military bases with no casualties.  I'm guessing if it would have escalated into B-52's headed to Iran things would have gotten frisky very quickly.

11 days ago
7/15/11
Moke -
Soup and Beer - 

I think Iran found out who really had their back or lack there of.

11 days ago
12/26/05

My guess is because everybody had concerns about the guy.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Tigah Bait - 
Moke -
Soup and Beer - 

I think Iran found out who really had their back or lack there of.

Ding ding ding!
11 days ago
1/1/01
I think Trump's brash and unpredictable nature that the democrats hate so much is one of his strongest assets in foreign policy.
11 days ago
1/1/01
Moke - I think the brash and unpredictable nature that the democrats so hate about Trump, is one of his strongest assets in foreign policy.

Honestly, I can't think of another politician who could have made North Korea pipe down and play nice without major bribes or military intervention.  Trump was able to pull it off without either by being unpredictable, and willing to appeal the Kim's ego.   NK isn't denuclearized but at least is no longer launching missiles over allied air space or threatening to nuke the U.S.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Imagine if Trump had sent a Delta team to Somalia and a blackhawk helicopter got shot down and the team was in trouble asking for reinforcements...do you think he'd be in the White House with his thumb up his ass denying the request?

The nature of trump compared to all our other Presidents is stark, and our enemies know this.
11 days ago
7/15/11
Moke - Imagine if Trump had sent a Delta team to Somalia and a blackhawk helicopter got shot down and the team was in trouble asking for reinforcements...do you think he'd be in the White House with his thumb up his ass denying the request?

The nature of trump compared to all our other Presidents is stark, and our enemies know this.

This right here.

Shitty part is this will all go back to shit unless someone else steps up in 2024. I feel like Jim Jordan could be that guy. Who knows..

11 days ago
1/1/01
...yet in the same breath, Trump doesn't even want our military all over the world. But when they ARE there doing something, he's willing to do whatever needs to be done. And the irony is, because he's so willing to go all the way, he rarely needs to fire a shot. That's what the whole Iran thing was about.

"Hey Iran, I just took out your top military commander. You and I both know he had it coming. And guess what, you aren't going to do a damn thing."

That's what he just got away with.
11 days ago
1/9/02

The list goes on and on.

this is actually more reasonable than the Russia thing

what is with all of our elected presidents sucking saudi cock? fuck the house of Saud. we should be launching trade sanctions and restricting immigration from that country, not doing what they want. wahabists are scum