OtherGround Forums Q has never gotten anything right, EVER

8/15/20 10:36 AM
12/25/13
ziggystardust -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

I think Q is complete bullshit. 

But can you highlight some errors. I came across some before but I cant remember. If I do I'll put then here. 

Q's first post in October 2017 stated that soon the National Guard would be activated, Hillary would be apprehended and riots would be instigated to protest it. 

This is pretty damning..  how do Q believers explain this away?

8/15/20 10:39 AM
8/11/12

8/15/20 10:44 AM
11/21/19
SpunQ -
TFK_figure8 -
Sogflop -
SpunQ -

then you have nothing to fear, right?

Spunky you gotta understand to someone who is not involved in this we have no fucking clue what we're looking at when you post stuff like this. I see a pic of a q post pointing to a date. Ok. What does that mean? You clearly see some kind of proof, those of us who aren't balls deep in internet theories see nothing but lines drawn between things.

His explanation of this will be no less vague than that picture.....

Two years to the day of Q saying look out for more direct confirmations , Eric posted to his twitter an image Of Qanon (the Q) and the phrase WWG1WGA (our mantra).

Clearer ?

(Delta = delay)

8/15/20 11:05 AM
2/28/12
SpunQ - 
TFK_figure8 -
Sogflop -
SpunQ -

Spunky you gotta understand to someone who is not involved in this we have no fucking clue what we're looking at when you post stuff like this. I see a pic of a q post pointing to a date. Ok. What does that mean? You clearly see some kind of proof, those of us who aren't balls deep in internet theories see nothing but lines drawn between things.

Two years to the day of Q saying look out for more direct confirmations , Eric posted to his twitter an image Of Qanon (the Q) and the phrase WWG1WGA (our mantra).

Clearer ?

(Delta = delay)

It's coincidental meaningless bullshit.

Learn how to communicate to non autists.
8/15/20 11:06 AM
2/28/12
Maybe some real evidence instead of this graphic that you keep relying on. Boring as fuck.
8/15/20 11:07 AM
6/27/09
The Green Bastard -
ziggystardust -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

But can you highlight some errors. I came across some before but I cant remember. If I do I'll put then here. 

Q's first post in October 2017 stated that soon the National Guard would be activated, Hillary would be apprehended and riots would be instigated to protest it. 

“Disinformation is necessary”

8/15/20 11:22 AM
1/12/07
Road Warrior Fin -

Q is Austin Steinbart anyways, dude has came out.

No, fake Q. Q was posting when he was locked up. He is controlled opposition 

8/15/20 11:24 AM
1/12/07
daglord -
The Green Bastard -
ziggystardust -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

True, but lots of stuff are markers . I tend not to interact so much these days regarding the Q material as people are unable to see linkage and with the hijacks of the movement the next three months are going to be up in the air.

8/15/20 11:24 AM
1/12/07
ivor biggun -

honest question, how old are you?

8/15/20 11:27 AM
1/2/15

Deep govt agents trying to save America from nefarious kiddie fiddler's

Or

Fat 4chan trolls 

Hmmmm

8/15/20 11:32 AM
3/28/02
Bend The Knee -

I noticed what the CTards do is make a SUPER vague claim so far away that if they're wrong you forget about it, but if they're right it gives them the ability to resurface it looking like they knew for certain. Its literally a cult

Well said

like fortune tellers

8/15/20 11:34 AM
3/28/02
Sogflop -
SpunQ -

Maybe you gotta be on the spectrum to see logic in his posts?

Edited: 8/15/20 11:39 AM
9/20/19
ryunz -

In for vague screenshot annotations

It’s so detrimental to the health of our nation that those sway morons 100x’s more effectively than thought out explanations backed up by evidence.  

Appealing to emotion works so much more effectively than logic. Until that changes nothing is ever going to get better for the majority of us.

The idea of adults preying on innocent children for sexual gratification is among the worst things a modern American can imagine. So when you convince your followers your enemies are doing this unfettered and unpunished It creates these impassioned maniacs feeling like they’re on some just crusade to save the world. Scary and powerful. 

8/15/20 11:40 AM
6/27/09
SpunQ -
daglord -
The Green Bastard -
ziggystardust -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

True, but lots of stuff are markers . I tend not to interact so much these days regarding the Q material as people are unable to see linkage and with the hijacks of the movement the next three months are going to be up in the air.

I noticed, was wondering if you were starting to question the Qanonsense.

It is true, lots of groups trying to ride the Q wave while twisting the original agenda. The SSP larpers, NESERA dupes, pizzagaters & conspiratainment types off the top of my head. They have made a giant mess of the whole thing. 

8/15/20 11:41 AM
7/13/17

So like cnn? 

8/15/20 11:41 AM
3/28/02

What makes folks fall for this Q nonsense?

Paranoid/mentally ill

Really stupid

Autistic 

8/15/20 11:44 AM
1/12/07
daglord -
SpunQ -
daglord -
The Green Bastard -
ziggystardust -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

I noticed, was wondering if you were starting to question the Qanonsense.

It is true, lots of groups trying to ride the Q wave while twisting the original agenda. The SSP larpers, NESERA dupes, pizzagaters & conspiratainment types off the top of my head. They have made a giant mess of the whole thing. 

Not at all.

8/15/20 11:44 AM
3/21/07
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

clear as mud SpunQ

I don't see anything either

8/15/20 12:11 PM
9/3/12

If it wasn’t for Q Jeffrey Epstein would’ve never not killed him self

8/15/20 12:18 PM
6/3/09

8/15/20 12:21 PM
6/7/08

OP is a communist shitholer from a mud village. Wake up call... we don't give a fuck about your buck toothed opinion. Lol.

8/15/20 12:25 PM
7/13/17

I Dont buy the q stuff but its funny watching libtards worry about what q got right when they believe all the bs msnbc and cnn throw out there. They've been completely wrong and exposed for over 3 years.  

8/15/20 12:29 PM
3/3/18
SpunQ - 
TFK_figure8 -
Sogflop -
SpunQ -

Clearer ?

(Delta = delay)

So the only prediction you can point to that he ever got right was that a Trump would tweet a pic of Q and the catchphrase? And even then you have to be pretty generous with your interpretation?

lol

I can see why you follow him. That kind of foreknowledge is priceless.

8/15/20 12:33 PM
2/16/09
q has new conspiracies everyday, get something wrong, just move on to the next tweet. Something happens they 'predicted' and it sucks in the dummies even further :D
8/15/20 12:33 PM
10/9/13
SpunQ -

Will you explain what that graphic is saying, please?