OtherGround Forums Q has never gotten anything right, EVER

8/15/20 12:37 PM
2/4/17
100kgkilla -

OP is a communist shitholer from a mud village. Wake up call... we don't give a fuck about your buck toothed opinion. Lol.

Well just back from a feezing in time.

Mud village ? Will have to tell the Danish about that one, they are just as patriotic as your idiot ass.

Wake up call ? From you ? Now thats an oxymoron .

8/15/20 12:43 PM
2/4/17
SpunQ -

then you have nothing to fear, right?

For some reason can not see your graphic.

How do you keep a straight face ? You are 0 for about 72, you can not get a worse record if you actuality tried. A deaf dum and blind chimp with a keyboard could do better, hell pure randomness could do better.

Nothing personal,  have said before you seem like a nice chap, but jesus stop with being so god damn wrong, it is just embarrassing.

And no nothing to fear at all, whole thing will be gone when trump is. Still bloody amusing.

8/15/20 1:00 PM
1/12/07
Suziwu - 
SpunQ -

How do you keep a straight face ? You are 0 for about 72, you can not get a worse record if you actuality tried. A deaf dum and blind chimp with a keyboard could do better, hell pure randomness could do better.

Nothing personal,  have said before you seem like a nice chap, but jesus stop with being so god damn wrong, it is just embarrassing.

And no nothing to fear at all, whole thing will be gone when trump is. Still bloody amusing.

Just a larp , right? :)

Edited: 8/15/20 1:04 PM
10/24/10

/endthread

8/15/20 1:05 PM
1/12/07
boxdigger - 
SpunQ -

Will you explain what that graphic is saying, please?

Q drops are markers for future events. With that said note the following on the right;

20th June 2018 - Q posts about looking for more direction comfirmations which means look for more prominent figures within and surrounding Trump to put "Q" in the spot light. The purpose of this is to show that people things are planned ahead.

On the 20th of June 2020 Eric Trump 2 years to the day (2 year delta , delta being a DELAY) posted an image about the upcoming Trump rally that day and the image contained a giant Q and the bottom #WWG1WGA which means "where we go one we go all". Its a phrased used from the movie White Squall about a group of people coming together to ride out a storm, there is also a lot of other stuff about the movie too, another day though.

It's a fun little game for me because Trump, his sons , his wife, his administration all share and promote Qanon and some times they make a game of it - such as the following;

(TOP LEFT)

a literal Q easter egg on easter . I like things like this, its fascinating . Plus you got your soon to be future National security advisor taking the oath and proclaiming WWG1WGA on video too.

its a big puzzle, i hope some people can see that .

8/15/20 1:26 PM
11/10/18

Q and Alex Jones are exactly the same. They tell people exactly what they want to hear and make predictions that are vague and then tell them more stuff they want to hear. Both provide zero value and zero real information. 

8/15/20 1:38 PM
6/27/09

15 vote downs for a good, legitimate question that the followers can’t even provide a good answer for.

That’s 15 people too emotionally invested to see it objectively. Says a lot more about the Q cult than OP.

good thread.

8/15/20 1:43 PM
12/25/13
SpunQ -
boxdigger - 
SpunQ -

Q drops are markers for future events. With that said note the following on the right;

20th June 2018 - Q posts about looking for more direction comfirmations which means look for more prominent figures within and surrounding Trump to put "Q" in the spot light. The purpose of this is to show that people things are planned ahead.

On the 20th of June 2020 Eric Trump 2 years to the day (2 year delta , delta being a DELAY) posted an image about the upcoming Trump rally that day and the image contained a giant Q and the bottom #WWG1WGA which means "where we go one we go all". Its a phrased used from the movie White Squall about a group of people coming together to ride out a storm, there is also a lot of other stuff about the movie too, another day though.

It's a fun little game for me because Trump, his sons , his wife, his administration all share and promote Qanon and some times they make a game of it - such as the following;

(TOP LEFT)

a literal Q easter egg on easter . I like things like this, its fascinating . Plus you got your soon to be future National security advisor taking the oath and proclaiming WWG1WGA on video too.

What am I missing on that Easter egg?  I don’t see the connection. 

8/15/20 1:48 PM
1/12/07
The Green Bastard -
SpunQ -
boxdigger - 
SpunQ -

(TOP LEFT)

What am I missing on that Easter egg?  I don’t see the connection. 

Q, top left of the image. 

8/15/20 1:54 PM
1/1/06

These predictions are public so they can be replicated in the future. Trump's son is going along with it.

Him seeing a Q prediction and carrying out what it says will happen means nothing under the circumstances.

If Q were sealing his predictions away in an envelope, only to be opened at a future date, it might mean something. But it doesn't. 

8/15/20 1:57 PM
1/1/06

Melania is posting images she was sent, some c-tard sent her something with a Q on it...so what!?

I don't get the General Flynn one at all. What do you suggest is going on? 

8/15/20 1:58 PM
7/4/09
BZtown10 -

So like cnn? 

This, CNN id attacking Q People. They are afraid. 

8/15/20 1:58 PM
1/12/07
nrallen -

These predictions are public so they can be replicated in the future. Trump's son is going along with it.

Him seeing a Q prediction and carrying out what it says will happen means nothing under the circumstances.

If Q were sealing his predictions away in an envelope, only to be opened at a future date, it might mean something. But it doesn't. 

Q is the "digital army". It is REQUIRED to help counter the Chinese , Soros , Deep State influence and keep the light on corruption. Without it people have no voice in the matter, even if its misguided .

The next few weeks are going to be fascinating. Im wondering if Trump prolonged his answer to Q until a second term. Its a userbase he needs.

Edited: 8/15/20 2:01 PM
1/12/07
nrallen -

Melania is posting images she was sent, some c-tard sent her something with a Q on it...so what!?

I don't get the General Flynn one at all. What do you suggest is going on? 

For starters if you watch the video, its a single Q instance, pictures are from "kids" but obviously the Easter egg was added and approved.

Flynn , he is recruiting people to the "digital army". Back channels are important.

Edit,

Flynn, his family, his lawyer and co are all on camera proclaiming wwg1 from the oath. Some of you are going to be shocked at the depths of it.

8/15/20 3:06 PM
1/1/01
SpunQ - 
nrallen -

Q is the "digital army". It is REQUIRED to help counter the Chinese , Soros , Deep State influence and keep the light on corruption. Without it people have no voice in the matter, even if its misguided .

The next few weeks are going to be fascinating. Im wondering if Trump prolonged his answer to Q until a second term. Its a userbase he needs.

Few weeks = 

8/15-9/15

k

8/15/20 3:24 PM
3/28/02
SpunQ -
nrallen -

Can any sane person interpret Q's gibberish????

Edited: 8/15/20 3:38 PM
1/12/07

I am watching this at the moment, no mention of Q (that I have seen so far) but it relates to outside events not directly covered or known. Should be valuable viewing to those who think Q Is a psyop but includes relative events aka narrative control.

Edit - has a Q relation now (key stone).

8/15/20 3:37 PM
12/17/06

Q makes the right look bad just like Alex Jones did. They are a disservice to rational conservatives.

8/15/20 3:44 PM
6/7/08
Suziwu -
100kgkilla -

OP is a communist shitholer from a mud village. Wake up call... we don't give a fuck about your buck toothed opinion. Lol.

Mud village ? Will have to tell the Danish about that one, they are just as patriotic as your idiot ass.

Ah, the Danish. Such a brave and honorable people. The folks who cowered away during WW2 and now are giving away their heritage and country to the third world. Boy, you are a straight up bitch. How about you mind your own fucking little dick country business and let FREE men worry about their own great nation. The greatest in history. Next...

8/15/20 3:45 PM
7/13/17
EazyG -
SpunQ -
nrallen -

Can any sane person interpret Q's gibberish????

Just keep watching cnn.  They are taking trump down any day now. 

8/15/20 5:32 PM
2/4/17
100kgkilla -
Suziwu -
100kgkilla -

Ah, the Danish. Such a brave and honorable people. The folks who cowered away during WW2 and now are giving away their heritage and country to the third world. Boy, you are a straight up bitch. How about you mind your own fucking little dick country business and let FREE men worry about their own great nation. The greatest in history. Next...

Except I am not Danish, and you would know that if you could read better.

But you do make me laugh, kind of guy who would be a hoot on a night out.

Next...

8/15/20 5:34 PM
2/4/17
SpunQ -
Suziwu - 
SpunQ -

Just a larp , right? :)

So what is a larp ?

8/15/20 5:53 PM
6/22/13
Altofsky -

Q makes the right look bad just like Alex Jones did. They are a disservice to rational conservatives.

100%.  They are the crazy woke SJWs of the right... 

8/24/20 9:43 AM
1/1/01

8/24/20 10:07 AM
9/30/09
SpunQ -
boxdigger - 
SpunQ -

(TOP LEFT)

Wouldn’t that just be smart promotion? You got a whole group of people who you can get involved who will clover for you.