OtherGround Forums Q has never gotten anything right, EVER

8/24/20 10:09 AM
3/3/18

Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No.147005381 ??
Oct 28 2017 14:33:50 (EST)

>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

8/24/20 10:12 AM
3/3/18

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 ??
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)

Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

8/24/20 3:42 PM
1/12/07

Love it.

8/24/20 3:56 PM
2/4/17
SpunQ -

Love it.

Love what, crazy larry just crushed you to death, I mean dead , 6ft under and funeral is over. He proved without doubt Q predictions are full of shit . 2 predictions were made, on paper, and they were shit. You have had ample time to prove my initial thesis incorrect by posting a correct prediction, you have been totally unable to.

Hence I repeat every single word Q has ever delivered has been wrong, 100% track record. Q can not be Trump, he has been correct through sheer chance, Q has not even come close. So it has to be someone more stupid than trump. Suppose start searching the asylums.

8/24/20 4:09 PM
1/12/07
Suziwu -
SpunQ -

Love it.

Love what, crazy larry just crushed you to death, I mean dead , 6ft under and funeral is over. He proved without doubt Q predictions are full of shit . 2 predictions were made, on paper, and they were shit. You have had ample time to prove my initial thesis incorrect by posting a correct prediction, you have been totally unable to.

Hence I repeat every single word Q has ever delivered has been wrong, 100% track record. Q can not be Trump, he has been correct through sheer chance, Q has not even come close. So it has to be someone more stupid than trump. Suppose start searching the asylums.

Leftist who cannot comprehend , I feel good where I am standing from. From the OG to the White House.

8/24/20 4:23 PM
10/1/16

I disagree with the OP's title. Qanon was correct when they said the Saudis had too much influence with American politicians and are the most evil regime in the world. Those are indisputable facts. 

What they got wrong was thinking that Trump was going to actually do something about.

8/24/20 4:27 PM
1/12/07
Flavorful -

I disagree with the OP's title. Qanon was correct when they said the Saudis had too much influence with American politicians and are the most evil regime in the world. Those are indisputable facts. 

What they got wrong was thinking that Trump was going to actually do something about.

Mass arrests and a new crown Prince. Thats something.

8/24/20 4:30 PM
10/1/16
SpunQ - 
Flavorful -

Oh come on. What prison were they held at? Oh yeah, the Ritz Carlton, temporarily until they paid tribute to the new crown prince, which would have happened no matter who was president. The king is still in charge. Nothing has changed. 

They are still the most vile, evil, terror-exporting regime on earth. And Trump bent the knee.

Q-theory should have died that day. But its proponents don't really care about Soros or the Rothchilds or the Saudis. They love their guy, Trump. Period. 

8/24/20 4:37 PM
1/12/07
Flavorful -
SpunQ - 
Flavorful -

Oh come on. What prison were they held at? Oh yeah, the Ritz Carlton, temporarily until they paid tribute to the new crown prince, which would have happened no matter who was president. The king is still in charge. Nothing has changed. 

They are still the most vile, evil, terror-exporting regime on earth. And Trump bent the knee.

Q-theory should have died that day. But its proponents don't really care about Soros or the Rothchilds or the Saudis. They love their guy, Trump. Period. 

Your hatred for the Saudis always amuses me. Perfect world my man. You think all this shit is going to be cut and dry. Its all a fucking game with truth and bs in between.

That 9/11 stuff, shaddddddy.

8/24/20 5:56 PM
1/7/09
SpunQ -

Love it.

derp

8/24/20 7:45 PM
6/29/16

It's sad to see people taken into cults. There's nothing you could say to spunky to convince him against the Q thing. His mind is made up. Evidence be damned.

8/24/20 7:49 PM
1/12/07
tfett -

It's sad to see people taken into cults. There's nothing you could say to spunky to convince him against the Q thing. His mind is made up. Evidence be damned.

We all secretly meet up on weekends and have popcorn. Best cult ever. This one time , at Q camp...

8/24/20 7:52 PM
6/29/16
SpunQ -
tfett -

We all secretly meet up on weekends and have popcorn. Best cult ever. This one time , at Q camp...

You do realise most people think you're crazy, right?

And rightfully so. You come off as a total nut job.

Edited: 8/24/20 9:22 PM
9/30/09

Some people just need something to believe in. There’s a great battle between “their team” and evil deep state illuminati pedophiles who are trying to bring Satan back for the end times. 
    It’s a scary thought for some that we’re on this rock, that is hurdling through space at speeds are scary too comprehend and the world isn’t black and white but layers of grey. 

Edited: 8/24/20 9:27 PM
9/30/09

Can’t wait till this Q Exposé is released

8/24/20 9:27 PM
2/19/14
tfett -
SpunQ -
tfett -

He's no more crazy than some of the other personas on the og.

Either that, or we have a whole LOT of crazies posting here.

Could be either way.

8/24/20 9:33 PM
1/12/07
tfett -
SpunQ -
tfett -

Yes. But look where it led.

8/24/20 9:52 PM
1/1/01

Ezra Cohen Watnick.

8/24/20 10:02 PM
11/15/04

I am particularly curious about the HRC thing, I thought I had read that she was going down a long time ago. What’s the discrepancy here?

8/25/20 8:14 PM
6/29/16
SpunQ -
tfett -
SpunQ -
tfett -

It led to people thinking you're crazy?

Edited: 8/25/20 8:18 PM
9/8/02
I am all about the conspiracies, I find them fun. However, I still don't know what the fuck Q-anon is other than a supposed intel group trying to release cryptic messages. Every time I try and take time to look into it, I come away confused because its always just screen caps of tweets with fucking arrows and time stamps everywhere. It's pretty lame to be honest. The idea the tech companies need to censor it or de-platform it, is laughable. I LOVE this stuff and can't make sense of it. It's harmless bullshit the internet made into "a thing."
8/25/20 8:25 PM
1/12/07
tfett -
SpunQ -
tfett -
SpunQ -
tfett -

To the white house.

8/25/20 8:56 PM
12/11/14

Is Q 100% right wing? I don't know much about it besides the posts I do see are right wing. 

8/25/20 9:11 PM
6/29/16
SpunQ -
tfett -
SpunQ -
tfett -
SpunQ -
tfett -

To the white house.

"A cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring are plotting against President Donald Trump"

Wouldn't it be more likely the conspiracy theory was started and encouraged by the Trump white house for their own nefarious gains? Given Q started after Trump got into office.

I mean, Trump has very public ties with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, rape accusations by 13 year old girls etc.

8/25/20 9:12 PM
6/29/16
LiveWire -

I am particularly curious about the HRC thing, I thought I had read that she was going down a long time ago. What’s the discrepancy here?

See the topic title.

It's just another bullshit conspiracy theory.