OtherGround Forums RESERVE 3 CHARACTERS FOR CLASSIC WoW NOWWWWW

6 days ago
3/16/11

I’m playing on Skeram for anyone who chose East Coast PVP server. Herod was too packed. 

Also playing Horde. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
6 days ago
12/6/14

I got kicked from my guild for calling someone(s) faggot. A lot. Like... I can't believe I'm not banned a lot... 

6 days ago
1/14/07
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 

I got kicked from my guild for calling someone(s) faggot. A lot. Like... I can't believe I'm not banned a lot... 

Well... don't you sound like kind of a faggot.
5 days ago
1/9/02

whitemane and grobbulus were both full

im horde on anathema

5 days ago
1/9/02

Barrens chat is as good as ever

loved the alliance raid on undercity last night, i almost forgot how much fun world pvp is.

5 days ago
5/13/02

Nice ^^^

5 days ago
12/6/14
RdotC -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 

Well... don't you sound like kind of a faggot.

Everyone's a faggot so yeah duh. 

5 days ago
5/13/02
Squatdog -

I’m only doing that for Rhok 

5 days ago
1/12/15

Re-rolling with a friend on Ashkandi because Whitemane and Grobbulus are always packed with a queue. 

5 days ago
6/26/13
I went benediction horde. Same names. Btw I heard whitemane got free xferz here. Not sure if true but a few refugees would be ok
Edited: 5 days ago
1/9/02

Im so happy enhancement shaman are back

5 days ago
10/21/14
malf922 - 

Re-rolling with a friend on Ashkandi because Whitemane and Grobbulus are always packed with a queue. 

hasn't been a queue on Grob for a few nights now.
4 days ago
11/8/11

Im smashing some horde faggots in STVietnam on Incendius lately, classic is so much fun right now.

4 days ago
1/1/01

How the hell do you get anything done solo on PVP servers? 

4 days ago
5/23/12
Trust -

I am only level 10 this run but back in the day I soloed almost all 60 levels, with a rogue it is not that hard. 

4 days ago
11/8/11
Trust -

You gotta assert dominance. Too many people are content ignoring the other faction and just questing. Once you get the ball rolling the other faggots start fighting too and you can clear zones of the opposing faction and do your quests. Some other times you have to bide your time and just do the quest (when in a location super far from graveyards, the other faction doesn't want to have a long run back to do either so they leave you in peace).

4 days ago
4/26/13

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/d3ihjl/rppvp_battle_for_the_xroads_grobbulus/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

4 days ago
10/21/14
Trust - 

that's part of the fun. trying to quest while not getting ganked. also the reason i chose a stealth class.
4 days ago
5/13/02
Trust -

Track humanoids, fight on a trap, get gang banged anyway, come back unless camped, move to a new area. Sometimes I cuss about it and complain to, then repeat until level 60.

honestly I have more problems with my own faction killing shit and delaying my questing or whatever than I do getting smoked by horde. Mostly horde want to level too and thy only push your shit in if they grouped and they’re taking their quest mobs.

pvp. 

4 days ago
5/13/02
tumbleweed -
Trust - 

that's part of the fun. trying to quest while not getting ganked. also the reason i chose a stealth class.

Yeah I think Druid is safer than hunter. I get smoked as a hunter just not a ton because I can see people coming and I can cheetah away and kite with pet stun and concussion shot.  With melee leeway and blizzard turning off names templates at range, this game is heavily melee favored. It’s bullshit really. 

4 days ago
1/1/01
tumbleweed - 
Trust - 

It's probably the only reason I played past the trial period in vanilla.
Edited: 4 days ago
5/13/02

I'm getting aweful close to taking the free transfer to Arcanite Reaper.

4 days ago
1/9/02
Eisenberg -
Trust -

You gotta assert dominance. Too many people are content ignoring the other faction and just questing. Once you get the ball rolling the other faggots start fighting too and you can clear zones of the opposing faction and do your quests. Some other times you have to bide your time and just do the quest (when in a location super far from graveyards, the other faction doesn't want to have a long run back to do either so they leave you in peace).

correct

world pvp is way better than killing the same stupid lizard 10 times.

4 days ago
1/9/02
theseanster -

I'm getting aweful close to taking the free transfer to Arcanite Reaper.

come to anatheama