Edited: 20 days ago
11/17/10
VinegarStrokes -
choadler -

Just read an article about diblasio. Hes a fucking turd.

Blamed Trump about "activate military now". Shouldn't diblasio ask Cuomo to activate the guard first? That's how it works. Fucking TURD HE IS.

And a great move on his part to piss off every single cop before a national crisis.

He also said we need to nationalize all kinds of things for this. He’s a communist that thinks the federal gov is the answer to everything. He’s a fucking idiot. 

and he thinks he can get everything

he will criticize the federal gov (Trump specifically) regarding shit like sanctuary cities, cooperating with fed immigration, bail reforn, etc....then he'll ahve the audacity to put all of the blame on the federal government for not helping NYC out

like i said, DeBlasio is truly a despicable human being because he is a LIAR, not just any liar, but a liar willing to blame "whit enationalist racist trump people" for some crimes committed by non whites

dont even get me started about his openly racist changes he made regarding NYC education....openly racist against Asian students

20 days ago
9/3/12

They should drop that malaria drug from airplanes and stay out off New York 

20 days ago
5/23/07
Nitecrawler - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Is it confirmed yet that it started with Zned?

You’re thinking of AIDS.  

my bad

20 days ago
1/1/01
Al Cappucino -
choadler -

Just read an article about diblasio. Hes a fucking turd.

Blamed Trump about "activate military now". Shouldn't diblasio ask Cuomo to activate the guard first? That's how it works. Fucking TURD HE IS.

And a great move on his part to piss off every single cop before a national crisis.

He has been the absolute worst Mayor in the history of NYC. Ever.

I defy one OG'er to prove me wrong. 

dinkins sucked pretty hard

20 days ago
6/26/06

What's the opinion on Cuomo?  Only seen him from stuff during this virus but he seems cool

20 days ago
1/1/01

20 days ago
4/6/19
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Nitecrawler - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

You’re thinking of AIDS.  

my bad

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this... lolz

20 days ago
5/29/18
Girly -

What's the opinion on Cuomo?  Only seen him from stuff during this virus but he seems cool

Eh. He's more level headed than De Blasio. Honestly Cuomo is more level headed than most Dems

20 days ago
5/7/10

I’ll be working in downtown Brooklyn.  “Essential personnel” 

anyone think this is insanely overblown and is creating panic and destroying businesses? Just a some sick old people died, that’s terrible but should we really end destroying our economy over a few old people? Sorry.

20 days ago
4/6/19
GayBred -

anyone think this is insanely overblown and is creating panic and destroying businesses? Just a some sick old people died, that’s terrible but should we really end destroying our economy over a few old people? Sorry.

you're young... flu risk essentially (unless you win the wrong lottery... you're not that special though). you should be fine (speaking to the odds)

20 days ago
12/10/09
Sogsteel -

Yet Cuomo is to stubborn to allow de Blasio to shut down the city.

Good luck NYC

Is it still essential for lurch to hit the YMCA every morning?

20 days ago
12/10/09
Wayne Glamcock -
GayBred -

you're young... flu risk essentially (unless you win the wrong lottery... you're not that special though). you should be fine (speaking to the odds)

Yea. That’s not very accurate. If there aren’t enough vents for everyone, more and more young people will be dying. 

20 days ago
12/17/06
scrapdo - 
Sogsteel -

Yet Cuomo is to stubborn to allow de Blasio to shut down the city.

Good luck NYC

Is it still essential for lurch to hit the YMCA every morning?

He does look like Lurch.

20 days ago
4/6/19
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
GayBred -

Yea. That’s not very accurate. If there aren’t enough vents for everyone, more and more young people will be dying. 

listen scrap. vents means severe symptoms. that is correlated to age and exisiting health concerns.

don't panic the young and generally healthy... my point on odds - they are less likely to suffer severe symptoms

20 days ago
12/10/09
Girly -

Normally he a colossal pandering corrupt dickhead, but he seems to be doing ok during the outbreak. 

12/10/09
Wayne Glamcock -
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
GayBred -

listen scrap. vents means severe symptoms. that is correlated to age and exisiting health concerns.

don't panic the young and generally healthy... my point on odds - they are less likely to suffer severe symptoms

You think young people aren’t getting severe symptoms

? About 1/2 the patients needing ICU are under 60. 

20 days ago
4/6/19
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
GayBred -

You think young people aren’t getting severe symptoms?

I think they are less likely, yes.

you speak in absolutes when the issue is probability

20 days ago
4/6/19
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
GayBred -

this statement is so ignorant. you should be ashamed

20 days ago
12/10/09
Wayne Glamcock -
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
GayBred -

this statement is so ignorant. you should be ashamed

Inform me all wise one?

12/10/09
Wayne Glamcock -
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
GayBred -

And you think the odds of a young adult with this Virus needing an ICU bed is akin to the odds of winning the lottery? That’s absolutely incorrect, and is the statement to which I replied. 
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/927196 

A review of more than 4,000 U.S. patients who were diagnosed with novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19) shows that an unexpected 20% of deaths occurred among adults aged 20-64 years, and 20% of those hospitalized were aged 20-44 years.

20 days ago
5/23/07
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Nitecrawler - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

You’re thinking of AIDS.  

my bad

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this... lolz

19 days ago
4/27/18
Sonester Sambo -

Everybodys got it. 

This

19 days ago
2/15/05
Nitecrawler -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

You’re thinking of AIDS.  

He only has the good AIDS

19 days ago
4/6/19
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
GayBred -

And you think the odds of a young adult with this Virus needing an ICU bed is akin to the odds of winning the lottery? That’s absolutely incorrect, and is the statement to which I replied. 

A review of more than 4,000 U.S. patients who were diagnosed with novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19) shows that an unexpected 20% of deaths occurred among adults aged 20-64 years, and 20% of those hospitalized were aged 20-44 years.

no, I think a young healthy adult contracting the virus and then needing an ICU bed is very much less than an older adult or somebody with a preexistint health condition - obviously. 

19 days ago
4/6/19
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
scrapdo -
Wayne Glamcock -
GayBred -

deaths vs probability of acute symptoms... what's the difference right?