20 days ago
5/29/17

20 days ago
10/15/13

100% non essentials stay home starting Sunday night as per Cuomo

This is gonna get hairy.

20 days ago
6/13/03

Yet Cuomo is to stubborn to allow de Blasio to shut down the city.

Good luck NYC

20 days ago
7/7/10

im still told to go to work lmao 

RIP me. 

20 days ago
5/23/07

Is it confirmed yet that it started with Zned?

20 days ago
6/3/03
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

You’re thinking of AIDS.  

20 days ago
5/9/06

Important to keep some perspective with those numbers.  People shouldn't necessessarily be mislead into thinking that means 2600 people just got it in the last day.  Not implying that OP was implying that.  I just think those numbers can be read to mean different things

20 days ago
2/4/06

Everybodys got it. 

20 days ago
1/5/11

Just read an article about diblasio. Hes a fucking turd.

Blamed Trump about "activate military now". Shouldn't diblasio ask Cuomo to activate the guard first? That's how it works. Fucking TURD HE IS.

And a great move on his part to piss off every single cop before a national crisis.

20 days ago
5/29/17
Morgz -

Important to keep some perspective with those numbers.  People shouldn't necessessarily be mislead into thinking that means 2600 people just got it in the last day.  Not implying that OP was implying that.  I just think those numbers can be read to mean different things

Definitely ramping up their testing.  Still just the beginning.  Crazy 

20 days ago
3/11/09

Not trying to downplay anything, but isn't this solely the result of them testing more people? I'm sure a lot more than a couple thousand people have had it in NY.

20 days ago
10/15/13
choadler -

Blamed Trump about "activate military now". Shouldn't diblasio ask Cuomo to activate the guard first? That's how it works. Fucking TURD HE IS.

And a great move on his part to piss off every single cop before a national crisis.

He has been the absolute worst Mayor in the history of NYC. Ever.

I defy one OG'er to prove me wrong. 

Edited: 20 days ago
1/25/04
Morgz - 

This. It's going to be weeks before we get the numbers and information to really tell this story accurately

11/9/10

The spike is because of increasing test capability. This is expected as more and more testing is done. 

20 days ago
11/9/10
choadler -

He also said we need to nationalize all kinds of things for this. He’s a communist that thinks the federal gov is the answer to everything. He’s a fucking idiot. 

9/8/02
You do realize the increase in cases is largely because they rolled out rapid testing units so they can get through samples much quicker. Additionally, if you are in good health and under 78 years old, this virus, although very contagious, is pretty mild. Most people with a strong immune system can handle it very easily, with some carrying the virus but showing zero symptoms. So the number of cases or how fast they are growing is almost meaningless, especially with the draconian social distancing we have going on in the larger cities.
20 days ago
1/1/01
how is testing done?
I read a guy had a swab jammed so far up his nose it hurt but I thought I saw the Korean video of them doing mouth swabs

once tested how long for results generally?
20 days ago
10/15/13
Russ - how is testing done?
I read a guy had a swab jammed so far up his nose it hurt but I thought I saw the Korean video of them doing mouth swabs

once tested how long for results generally?

Its the first one. Its not pleasant

20 days ago
10/2/12

More tests == More cases

20 days ago
1/1/01
TheCorinthian - 

Are you in NYC?

If your name is accurate, I live near you

20 days ago
2/14/10
Al Cappucino -
choadler -

He has been the absolute worst Mayor in the history of NYC. Ever.

I defy one OG'er to prove me wrong. 

Dinkins.

Although I agree with your assessment of DeBlasio and his shittiness.

But, until I'm able to get a blowjob in broad daylight from a crackhead in Times Square, Diblasio has some more failing to do.

Or maybe winning, depending on your perspective. 

20 days ago
11/17/10

deblasio is one of the most despicable human beings to ever take public office around here, in my honest opinion

and while i hate using this term, he personifies what a true "cuck" is

1 example of what a true piece of shit human being he is is when all the orthodox jews were getting jumped and attacked in the boros, and DeBlasio clearly (he always says "let me be clear") stated that it was the work of "white nationalist racists emboldened by Trump"...when, in reality, every single person knew it was not white nationalists and mostly black and latino local kids attacking the jews

he even doubled down, after meeting some resistance saying it was white nationalists...then the jews got fed up and collectively called deblasio out for pointing the finger at an imaginary grou of people

fuck deblasio, he is true human scum

20 days ago
5/29/17
jkd_guy -
TheCorinthian - 

Are you in NYC?

If your name is accurate, I live near you

No

Down in Florida near WDW.

Thinking of leaving soon though. I think Florida will be like Italy soon. Beaches are still full of spring breakers.  

I'm Male 

Over 50

Weakened immune system due to cancer 

Ex smoker 

Obese 

And generally a bad attitude...

RIP me

20 days ago
8/9/16
Nitecrawler -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

You’re thinking of AIDS.  

COVAIDS...

20 days ago
8/9/16
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Hahaha...