OtherGround Forums Racial Tensions Explode at Williams College

4/22/19 12:51 PM
4/20/02

When the student government didn't immediately fund a request by the Black Student Union for a cookout, several angry students interrupted a meeting of the student union.

One said he was tired of "sucking white d*** every f***ing day.”

“We keep our heads down, it don’t work,” he said. “We try to create space for us, it don’t work. We want some money to f***ing cook some fried f***king chicken and be n*****s for once, it don’t work. I just don’t get it.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/black-students-explode-in-anger-at-preppy-college-to-be-here-is-like-sucking-white-d-every-fing-day/

4/22/19 12:55 PM
2/8/08
“We keep our WFA down, it don’t work,” he said. “We try to create WFA for us, it don’t work. We want some WFA to f***ing cook some fried f***king WFA and be n*****s for once, it don’t work. I just don’t get it.”
4/22/19 12:59 PM
11/11/12

How funny would it be if a cop stormed in and put 12 slugs in that guy in the middle of his rant?   lol

4/22/19 1:03 PM
10/3/11

Disgusting assholes

4/22/19 1:04 PM
7/11/13
danggook -

How funny would it be if a cop stormed in and put 12 slugs in that guy in the middle of his rant?   lol

Wow. If there was ever a post pointing out what this place has come to your’s would be it, buddy.

Dumbest post I’ve ever read.

4/22/19 1:06 PM
3/17/14
MarvinEastmansHatchetHead -
danggook -

Wow. If there was ever a post pointing out what this place has come to your’s would be it, buddy.

Dumbest post I’ve ever read.

this. fucking idiot scum. 

4/22/19 1:24 PM
11/9/17
I remember when 4yr olds throw tantrums when they don't get their way and were taught that it's wrong and unacceptable behavior. The West now encourages that behavior and we essentially have millions of little crybaby bitches running around now. smh!

Oh and WFA!
4/22/19 1:26 PM
11/18/09
danggook -

No, tell us. How funny would it be?

4/22/19 1:33 PM
4/20/02
PelosiesPanties - I remember when 4yr olds throw tantrums when they don't get their way and were taught that it's wrong and unacceptable behavior. The West now encourages that behavior and we essentially have millions of little crybaby bitches running around now. smh!

Oh and WFA!

They got their way. They were upset that the student government asked questions, clarified that they were the appropriate body to fund the cookout and made sure they were comfrotable with the answers before unanimously approving the request. The whole process took about 16 minutes. Apparently, the activists thought the student government should just immediately approve the money without doing any due diligence.

4/22/19 1:35 PM
11/17/10

lol, nothing worse than a bunch of college students and their typical college student level mentality

even worse are college student "activists" (troublemakers)

4/22/19 1:44 PM
8/10/07
In Limbo -

lol, nothing worse than a bunch of college students and their typical college student level mentality

even worse are college student "activists" (troublemakers)

Yup

4/22/19 2:01 PM
7/15/04

4/22/19 2:10 PM
5/16/16
oblongo -

When the student government didn't immediately fund a request by the Black Student Union for a cookout, several angry students interrupted a meeting of the student union.

“We keep our heads down, it don’t work,” he said. “We try to create space for us, it don’t work. We want some money to f***ing cook some fried f***king chicken and be n*****s for once, it don’t work. I just don’t get it.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/black-students-explode-in-anger-at-preppy-college-to-be-here-is-like-sucking-white-d-every-fing-day/

If that's what he is doing every day and he's not enjoying it, he really needs to think about the path he is going down. 

4/22/19 2:41 PM
7/24/12

Teaching us proper grammar. It don't work.

4/22/19 2:50 PM
7/31/09

Well, boy, you can go be ni**as down on the block wit yo fried chicken and grape drank.

America: Where blacks are finally in college and they complain about not being able to be niggas and have fried chicken.

The ghetto is that way, boys.------->

4/22/19 2:58 PM
6/12/13

12%s gonna 12%

4/22/19 3:02 PM
12/17/06

This is what our colleges and universities are producing.

Yet somehow people still expect us to respect these institutions and hold their degrees in high regard?

No. The opposite is true. This is the dogshit state of these schools. That directly devalues the degrees they give out.

4/22/19 3:08 PM
7/10/02
Altofsky - 

Yet somehow people still expect us to respect these institutions and hold their degrees in high regard?

No. The opposite is true. This is the dogshit state of these schools. That directly devalues the degrees they give out.

I used to respect them a lot. Now I really don't. Sad. WTH happened?

Students have always complained and feel entitled, but now it's a whole new level, as it's mixed with ideology, feminism, racism, etc.

Illustration: They got their way. They were upset that the student government asked questions, clarified that they were the appropriate body to fund the cookout and made sure they were comfrotable with the answers before unanimously approving the request. The whole process took about 16 minutes. Apparently, the activists thought the student government should just immediately approve the money without doing any due diligence.

Woooooo. 16 minutes. FUCK WHITEYY!!!!!!!
4/22/19 3:20 PM
12/17/06
Sprawl'n'Stall -
Altofsky - 

I used to respect them a lot. Now I really don't. Sad. WTH happened?

Students have always complained and feel entitled, but now it's a whole new level, as it's mixed with ideology, feminism, racism, etc.

Illustration: They got their way. They were upset that the student government asked questions, clarified that they were the appropriate body to fund the cookout and made sure they were comfrotable with the answers before unanimously approving the request. The whole process took about 16 minutes. Apparently, the activists thought the student government should just immediately approve the money without doing any due diligence.

Woooooo. 16 minutes. FUCK WHITEYY!!!!!!!

Yup. If I were alumni of any of these places, I'd be royally pissed at how they're making a joke of my degree.

4/22/19 3:25 PM
10/15/13

My eyes almost broke they rolled so hard in my skull

4/22/19 3:28 PM
10/15/13
Altofsky -

Its a Liberal Arts College, what do you really expect?

4/22/19 3:32 PM
9/12/05
This is what happens when you pander to stupid people. You have to remember that these idiots graduate, get jobs, and spread this poison into society. Just look at the retarded politicians on the left if you doubt me.
Edited: 4/22/19 3:38 PM
4/27/14

The tirade starts at 45:00 and continues on and on.

Edited: 4/22/19 3:40 PM
4/27/14

” … It’s time for you’all to figure this sh*t out and check yourself because I’m really losing it,” he said. “We are f***ing tired of having to come and beg and suck d***. And of course when we come and do it we face problems all the f***ing time.”

“… Every time to be here is like sucking white d*** every f***ing day,” he said. “Closing our mouths every f***ing day just to be here. And if we dare ask for a little bit of time, money and space we gotta suck some more d***. … It is so frustrating. It’s so tiring … to be here. To deal with you’all.”

From his obsession with fellatio, I am guessing the male speaker is gay.

4/22/19 3:44 PM
1/1/01
JasonJ - 

THese kids are pissed. 400 years of slavery and all they ask for is a little money for a BBQ. The cussing might have been excessive, but  their passion is irrefutable.

At least put some effort into your trolling