I started Wolf Of Snow Hollow. 

It fucking sucked .

Shit. Watching it right now.

I Await your verdict. 

I agree with you.

16 days ago
12/17/11
The Wolf of Snow Hollow 7/10

I enjoyed it and thought it was well done. They did a good job in balancing the different tones: horror, comedy and drama.
16 days ago
9/27/15
Connorwinztharematch - 

It fucking sucked .

Yeah I tried watching it a second time. The movie is terrible. It's comedic moments just come off as corny and the scenes that are supposed to be suspenseful or scary are lame. It's all filmed in such a weird chopped up way ..the acting by the lead character is so bad. I take it that he's a quirky character but it just comes off as awful acting
16 days ago
2/29/16
Conor McGazelle -

The Conjuring - 8.5/10

Insidious  - 7/10

The Adams family - 9/10

I find it hilarious that you ranked great horror movies like The Conjuring and Insidious lower than The Addams Family.

WTF?

15 days ago
6/14/12
Mandible_Claw -
Conor McGazelle -

The Conjuring - 8.5/10

Insidious  - 7/10

The Adams family - 9/10

I find it hilarious that you ranked great horror movies like The Conjuring and Insidious lower than The Addams Family.

WTF?

I find it hilarious that you consider Insiduous to be great horror. 

15 days ago
6/14/12
ons ear -
Connorwinztharematch - 

It fucking sucked .

Yeah I tried watching it a second time. The movie is terrible. It's comedic moments just come off as corny and the scenes that are supposed to be suspenseful or scary are lame. It's all filmed in such a weird chopped up way ..the acting by the lead character is so bad. I take it that he's a quirky character but it just comes off as awful acting

Ageeed. acting was fucking terrible, editing was pretty bad, no suspense, not funny...it sucked. 

Maybe ill just start watching unforgiven and braveheart exclusively. Modern cinema disappoints me 9/10 times. 

15 days ago
6/14/12

Hunt for the WilderPeople - 7.2/10

Love sam neil. 

15 days ago
2/29/16
Connorwinztharematch -
Mandible_Claw -
Conor McGazelle -

The Conjuring - 8.5/10

Insidious  - 7/10

The Adams family - 9/10

WTF?

I find it hilarious that you consider Insiduous to be great horror. 

I loved the first Insidious. That creepy ghost kid dancing to music, the astro travel. Movie creeped me out.

15 days ago
3/12/14
Mandible_Claw -
Conor McGazelle -

The Conjuring - 8.5/10

Insidious  - 7/10

The Adams family - 9/10

WTF?

Addams family is pure nostalgia fun. Plus its funny how horny Morticia and Gomez are.

I think The Conjuring is probably one of the top 5 "scary" movies in the last 10 - 15 years. 

I like Insidious, but its not on the level of The Conjuring. Really its a build to the one moment of the dude crounching behind Wilson(which is a GREAT moment)

7/10 is above avg and 8.5/10 is well above avg. 

My rankings are spot on for how much I like them.

15 days ago
9/8/11
Kroger39 - The Wolf of Snow Hollow 7/10

I enjoyed it and thought it was well done. They did a good job in balancing the different tones: horror, comedy and drama.

The writer/main characters is an aquired taste. If you have a crazy wife, turbulent family life, then it's easy to relate to his manic behavior. If you liked this try his other movie Thunder Road. It's not thriller but its in the same sort of >

15 days ago
9/8/11

Save Yourselves!

4/10. This movie was just wierd. Not much more to say about it.

Edited: 15 days ago
12/17/11
.Save Yourselves 5/10

there were a few moments but overall meh and boring. Would've been good as a short
13 days ago
9/3/14

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

First time I ever see it (it is so before my time).  My mother used to talk to me about this  movie all the time :) 

Wow

9.5/ 10  

I cannot believe whatta ride this was, the music, acting, the way they built tension was insane. One of the best movies I have ever seen, Lee Van Cleef and Eli Wallach carried that movie. Clint was so young, crazy :) 

13 days ago
9/27/15
Peruvian Necktiez - 

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

First time I ever see it (it is so before my time).  My mother used to talk to me about this  movie all the time :) 

Wow

9.5/ 10  

I cannot believe whatta ride this was, the music, acting, the way they built tension was insane. One of the best movies I have ever seen, Lee Van Cleef and Eli Wallach carried that movie. Clint was so young, crazy :) 

Damn man, never seen this but will DL tonight
11 days ago
1/25/04

Revenge 7/10. Girl looked hotter when she was dirty,  fucked up and in killer mode.

11 days ago
5/22/17
Jack Carter -

Revenge 7/10. Girl looked hotter when she was dirty,  fucked up and in killer mode.

Does she have a cock?

Edited: 11 days ago
7/11/06

Netflix triple header today:

Bleed for This 7/10

Moneyball 7/10

Jersey Boys 8/10!

11 days ago
7/10/12

Trial of The Chicago 7

5/10

11 days ago
10/11/05

"I find it hilarious that you ranked great horror movies like The Conjuring and Insidious"

FWIW I found both of them to be derivative formula nonsense, although I'll admit I'm crazy biased against the seance & haunted house trope stuff outside of comedy/satire.

Edited: 10 days ago
3/25/20

the lie (2018)

6 out of 10

decent watchable movie..but the storyline goes full retard multiple times

10 days ago
6/14/12
BarkLikeADog -

"I find it hilarious that you ranked great horror movies like The Conjuring and Insidious"

FWIW I found both of them to be derivative formula nonsense, although I'll admit I'm crazy biased against the seance & haunted house trope stuff outside of comedy/satire.

The conjuring i liked. Insidious not so much. 

10 days ago
10/29/13
Rabid Bunyip -

Trial of The Chicago 7

5/10

I Really liked it. I thought it was a 7 or 8

10 days ago
9/8/11

Love and Monsters.  7/10.

Watched this with my kids. I actually enjoyed it a lot. I'd rate it higher, but the ending seemed a bit rushed. I'd really like a sequel.

10 days ago
1/18/14

Enola Holmes:

7/10.  Nothing that will blow your mind, but entertaining and well performed. 

10 days ago
12/8/14

Come To Daddy - 5.5 

Decent plot, but my God it’s tedious to watch. So slow and boring, at least for the first half of the movie. Almost turned it off several times.