OtherGround Forums Re: Trump and bounties on American soldiers

7 days ago
1/7/09

Interested in the OG’s take on this:

“the Associated Press reported on Tuesday that Trump was briefed at least twice on the matter in 2019, in his written daily intelligence briefings”

https://apple.news/AngqGBHgPQE2hAMLKfAVC

7 days ago
1/1/01

It’s the OG

denial and deflection with anything bad when it comes to Trump

7 days ago
12/29/09
Pratty - 

It’s the OG

denial and deflection with anything bad when it comes to Trump

We call it the truth. 

7 days ago
8/6/08

why would putin do that to his buddy?

7 days ago
11/9/13

Anyone that defends Trump after this is garbage. 

7 days ago
4/8/13

Yeah seriously - what could the excuse even be? So far the White House has denied the President was ever briefed but that's verifiably untrue, and even if it weren't, it wouldn't be an excuse. Oh wait I forgot about Benghazi that's what it'll be 

7 days ago
1/1/01

Other thread bud

7 days ago
11/9/13

It's not just that he has failed until this moment, its that he is not going to do shit about it.

7 days ago
8/20/05
sekundarburnes -

Yeah seriously - what could the excuse even be? So far the White House has denied the President was ever briefed but that's verifiably untrue, and even if it weren't, it wouldn't be an excuse. Oh wait I forgot about Benghazi that's what it'll be 

I'm not saying he wasn't briefed..... I honesty haven't looked much into this story. I'm only aware of it, but lets say it's unfisputable and verifiable that he was....... What could he, and what should he have done about it? 

7 days ago
8/16/12
Gordon_Gekko -

Here come your downvotes because how dare anyone be mean to a man who cheated on his pregnant wife.

He was instantly forgiven by the mouth breathers in this forum when that is brought up.  Of course they will forgive him for supporting the murder of our soldiers. 

7 days ago
12/29/09

Yeah, I have no idea what is happeing  actually. This is news to me.

7 days ago
3/13/17
darren23372 -
sekundarburnes -

I'm not saying he wasn't briefed..... I honesty haven't looked much into this story. I'm only aware of it, but lets say it's unfisputable and verifiable that he was....... What could he, and what should he have done about it? 

He could stop asking for Russia to be re admitted into the G7/8.

Maybe?

7 days ago
8/20/05
Pedro Navaja -
darren23372 -
sekundarburnes -

He could stop asking for Russia to be re admitted into the G7/8.

Maybe?

Ok, I'm good with that. 

7 days ago
5/10/04
Gordon_Gekko - 

You are garbage for believing there is anything to defend.

7 days ago
5/10/04

The written briefs are like small books that presidents would not go through daily because it's time consuming.

The main points are covered.

These claims are still unsubstantiated, and there are conflicting reports.

Any other President, and this would be a backpage blip.

The left is grasping at straws to make Trump look bad.
Its pathetic.

7 days ago
8/1/13

Already debunked

7 days ago
8/1/13
Gordon_Gekko -

Just like Russian Collusion right? LOL!

7 days ago
11/21/05
darren23372 - 
sekundarburnes -

Assured mutual destruction through nuclear holocaust, obviously.

7 days ago
11/9/13
onepunchJD -
Gordon_Gekko - 

You are garbage for believing there is anything to defend.

So Russia didnt put bounties on US soldiers heads?  Or they did and Trump didn't know about it until now?  

He knows about it now and he isnt going to do a godamn thing. 

7 days ago
11/9/13
dhughes -
darren23372 - 
sekundarburnes -

Assured mutual destruction through nuclear holocaust, obviously.

Between nothing and nuclear holocaust there is a lot of things that he could've done but he didn't and he won't because he is the biggest threat to american people.

7 days ago
5/28/03

*YAWN*

ya'll bitches gonna lose in Nov

mmmmmhmmmmmmm

7 days ago
8/22/08

Already addressed in another thread. 

6 days ago
5/16/10

6 days ago
8/16/12
HELWIG -

*YAWN*

mmmmmhmmmmmmm

Still waiting for you to take the screen name bet, homie. 

6 days ago
5/28/03
Zeekman - 
HELWIG -

*YAWN*

mmmmmhmmmmmmm

Still waiting for you to take the screen name bet, homie. 

youre a nobody with 3k posts in 8 years

I made my own thread well before you stating the lengths I was willing to go against a legit account with 20k posts or more and nobody bit

not sure what to tell you hombre