OtherGround Forums Real Collusion: Google Gave Hillary 2.6M Votes!

29 days ago
2/4/09
Res ipsa loquitar -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Leg Collector -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Junnk -

In for spin!

Crimecorn's OP is the actual spin. 

Epstien is a butthurt Google hater who has been after them since 2012 because they rightfully put a warning on search results for his site that said it had walware. 

He later  admitted the site was infected, but tried to blame Google for not fixing it. Lmfao.

But of course this one biased "reasearcher" is correct about google swaying voters towards Hillary, and all the other rrsearch that shows Google results pushed people towards pro-Trump sites (even fake russian sites) are #fakenews according to the hypothetical OP. 

Good times. 

Except that an actual google insider went public and confirmed all this prior to this news. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1VeElBAeas

I didn't finish the full 20 minutes but didn't see anything in the 1st half that "confirmed" that google actually gave votes to Hillary. 

I did however, listen to the OG for 2 years saying that social media and the internet cannot influence voters when they were defending the accusations that Russian websites and bots were influencing the election. 

But hey, if this one Epstien dude makes a claim based off a 21 person study, it must be fact now!

This too 

I guess the difference here would be 5K worth of adds and memes VS a search engine changing the results for a whole country. 

With that said I don't think it swayed anywhere near as much votes as this guy claims. 

29 days ago
1/3/18
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Pedro Navaja -

Holy fuck is that a real tweet by the Hill dog? 

She identifies as female, use the proper term: Hill Bitch. 

29 days ago
5/13/11
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Res ipsa loquitar -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Leg Collector -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Junnk -

In for spin!

Epstien is a butthurt Google hater who has been after them since 2012 because they rightfully put a warning on search results for his site that said it had walware. 

He later  admitted the site was infected, but tried to blame Google for not fixing it. Lmfao.

But of course this one biased "reasearcher" is correct about google swaying voters towards Hillary, and all the other rrsearch that shows Google results pushed people towards pro-Trump sites (even fake russian sites) are #fakenews according to the hypothetical OP. 

Good times. 

Except that an actual google insider went public and confirmed all this prior to this news. 

I didn't finish the full 20 minutes but didn't see anything in the 1st half that "confirmed" that google actually gave votes to Hillary. 

I did however, listen to the OG for 2 years saying that social media and the internet cannot influence voters when they were defending the accusations that Russian websites and bots were influencing the election. 

But hey, if this one Epstien dude makes a claim based off a 21 person study, it must be fact now!

This too 

I guess the difference here would be 5K worth of adds and memes VS a search engine changing the results for a whole country. 

With that said I don't think it swayed anywhere near as much votes as this guy claims. 

You do realize google results were leading a bunch of people to Brietbart and the likes as well as russian propoganda sites during the election cycle as well right? 

5k worth of ads and memes is quite the downplaying of the proven russian interference in the 2016 election. 

29 days ago
2/4/09
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Res ipsa loquitar -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Leg Collector -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Junnk -

In for spin!

Good times. 

This too 

You do realize google results were leading a bunch of people to Brietbart and the likes as well as russian propoganda sites during the election cycle as well right? 

5k worth of ads and memes is quite the downplaying of the proven russian interference in the 2016 election. 

Don't take my word for it....

29 days ago
3/16/11
CyborgRoyce -

Lol you guys will believe anything that fits in with your narrative

I was gonna ask which side you're referring to, but the I realized it doesnt matter one bit. 

29 days ago
7/13/17

No denial from Google.  Maga 

Edited: 29 days ago
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Res ipsa loquitar -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Leg Collector -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Junnk -

In for spin!

Good times. 

This too 

Don't take my word for it....

• Spending: Also hurting the case that the Russians reached a large number of Americans is that they spent such a microscopic amount of money to do it. Oxford puts the IRA’s Facebook spending between 2015 and 2017 at just $73,711. As was previously known, about $46,000 was spent on Russian-linked Facebook ads before the 2016 election. That amounts to about 0.05 percent of the $81 million spent on Facebook ads by the Clinton and Trump campaigns combined. A recent disclosure by Google that Russian-linked accounts spent $4,700 on platforms in 2016 only underscores how minuscule that spending was. The researchers also claim that the IRA’s “manipulation of American political discourse had a budget that exceeded $25 million USD.” But that number is based on a widely repeated error that mistakes the IRA’s spending on US-related activities for its parent project’s overall global budget, including domestic social-media activity in Russia.

https://www.thenation.com/article/russiagate-elections-interference/

Edited: 29 days ago
3/20/15

Trumps indicted staff is still only half of Hillary's death list....

29 days ago
6/7/08

29 days ago
3/3/18
RenatoCocopreta -
Pratty - 

Lol

the google “expert” has had a beef with google for years

https://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/05/one-mans-fight-with-google-over-a-security-warning/

On a serious note, are you familiar with the penalty for treason, and do you really think the liberal media & tech attempted coup will go unpunished?

Even online supporters and agitators will be held accountable for their crimes. Every last single one.

Lol

29 days ago
2/13/16
Pilgor the goat -
CyborgRoyce -

I was gonna ask which side you're referring to, but the I realized it doesnt matter one bit. 

Lol foreal dude.

buncha bitches in here living in denial.

Im sure the biggest search engine in the world omits trump positive results, it’s liberal owned, i suppose they can do what they want with their company.  In today’s world the media really is the enemy of the people.

and doesn’t change anything really.  Unless they outright rig the election, trump still wins.  The same people that voted for him are gonna vote for him again, and more people are getting converted to the red team after the orcus level retardation that has spread through the left.

Have you seen the candidates the DNC is pushing/watched the debates? It’s actually sad.  

29 days ago
3/20/15
Ill Portents -
RenatoCocopreta -
Pratty - 

Lol

https://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/05/one-mans-fight-with-google-over-a-security-warning/

On a serious note, are you familiar with the penalty for treason, and do you really think the liberal media & tech attempted coup will go unpunished?

Even online supporters and agitators will be held accountable for their crimes. Every last single one.

Lol

Theres a dick somewhere that hasn't been sucked.....do your job soy boy...

29 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
29 days ago
10/17/06

Lol sure they did 

29 days ago
9/16/02

Trump & supporters are going crazy really. 

29 days ago
9/16/02
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents -
RenatoCocopreta -
Pratty - 

Lol

Lol

jesus just fap Rhino

29 days ago
10/27/03
RenatoCocopreta -
Pratty - 
RenatoCocopreta -
Pratty - 

Lol

lol. Are you for real?

Ask anybody.

They said you’re not.

29 days ago
12/4/08
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Leg Collector -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Junnk -

In for spin!

Good times. 

LOL nice deflection. What it proves is that Google, the largest search engine in the world has a liberal bias and gives search results to reflect as such. The impact this has on political opinions of people (especially morons) is MASSIVE. The Russia bullshit pales in comparison.

29 days ago
3/3/18
RhinoHog - 
Ill Portents -
RenatoCocopreta -
Pratty - 

Lol

Lol

Are you the same retard who believed and repeated the lie that a Hillary associate suicided by "two shots to the back of the head", and then tried to pretend that the reason there is no source for that claim whatsoever is that Google and every other search engine in existence scrubbed the entire internet?

lol

29 days ago
8/18/09

I love seeing how gullible OP is. Man, there is no limit to the dumb shit he'll believe.

29 days ago
9/17/11

Read this to give you a true scary sense of the world we actual live in......

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

29 days ago
3/13/17
Darth Potato -
Pilgor the goat -
CyborgRoyce -

Lol foreal dude.

Im sure the biggest search engine in the world omits trump positive results, it’s liberal owned, i suppose they can do what they want with their company.  In today’s world the media really is the enemy of the people.

and doesn’t change anything really.  Unless they outright rig the election, trump still wins.  The same people that voted for him are gonna vote for him again, and more people are getting converted to the red team after the orcus level retardation that has spread through the left.

Have you seen the candidates the DNC is pushing/watched the debates? It’s actually sad.  

Makes me sad to hear so many people parrot Trump lines as if they are fact now. “Media is enemy of the people”

you realize how brainwashed you are?

pathetic.

29 days ago
11/9/17
Tim Duncan - 

Not surprised,  google will double down this election like the execs said they would

Exactly! They are a serious threat to the country and the media are "........"
29 days ago
1/2/15

Liberals years ago: What liberal bias?!

Liberals today: it's a private company, they can be biased if they want! 

29 days ago
7/13/17
Pedro Navaja -
Darth Potato -
Pilgor the goat -
CyborgRoyce -

Lol foreal dude.

Makes me sad to hear so many people parrot Trump lines as if they are fact now. “Media is enemy of the people”

you realize how brainwashed you are?

pathetic.