OtherGround Forums Real US economic stats tell the true story...

11 days ago
5/9/06
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Ill Portents -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

who gives a fuck about the black unemployment rate or GDP?  economy is working better for me and that is all that matters

In what way is it working better for you exactly?

profits are up 2.38%

I see great improvements. I’m in B2B sales. My personal book of business was up 20% (sales) in  2018, and up an additional 5% first half of 2019.  The company itself is up around 10%. 

I’ve heard people credit it to all kinds of things, but the fact is, companies are spending again, and we see them spending more than they have in years. 

11 days ago
1/1/01
Instead of calling Trump a "racist", just say "I'm a loser".

Get to the point.

And for starters, learn the difference between "legal" and "illegal" and tale the pic of AOC down from your wall.

11 days ago
11/18/15
tenchu - Instead of calling Trump a "racist", just say "I'm a loser".

Get to the point.

And for starters, learn the difference between "legal" and "illegal" and tale the pic of AOC down from your wall.

he cant it's been biologically epoxied on

11 days ago
10/15/13
tenchu - Instead of calling Trump a "racist", just say "I'm a loser".

Get to the point.

"You have nada idea how hard it is to tape a poster to a mud wall. Ees like, impossible!"

-Pedro

11 days ago
3/3/18
tenchu - Instead of calling Trump a "racist", just say "I'm a loser".

Get to the point.

When he said he didn't want to take more immigrants from shitholes, but rather from places like Norway, was he talking about legal or illegal immigrants?

10 days ago
3/13/17

Despite the majority of Americans receiving a tax cut, the IRS pulled in an additional $93 billion for 2018 from taxpayers on individual income taxes than it did for 2017, according to new data from the IRS. This is in part thanks to the Treasury Department processing 1.5% more individual returns for 2018 than 2017.

After the passage of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), the IRS encouraged taxpayers to update their withholdings, but few did. More than halfway through 2018, after the law took effect, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) warned that more Americans would owe money to the IRS under the new law while those receiving refunds would decrease. In the end, many Americans saw modest increases in their paychecks throughout the year, but didn’t notice.

10 days ago
3/13/17

F

Fiscal conservatives and Democrats alike are ridiculing Republican congressional members and President Donald Trump after federal spending hit a $3.7 trillion record and the budget deficit climbed to $867 billion so far this fiscal year.

The massive 27 percent deficit increase from last year is only expected to worsen as Trump's $1.5 trillion tax plan from a year-and-a-half ago fails to "pay for itself" as the White House previously claimed. Congress also passed another over-budget spending bill earlier this month. The Treasury Department report predicted on Monday a $1 trillion deficit in two months at the end of the fiscal year and analysts noted it's the most money the federal government has spent in the first 10 months of a fiscal year since 2009 efforts to pull out of the Great Recession.