OtherGround Forums Reasons I will vote for Donald Trump

5 days ago
4/1/10

(considering the current competition, if the dems had put up a moderate or Bloomberg, I would reconsider)

1. My 401k is killing it (the market is on fire)

2. Everyone I know has jobs and is making more money (this wasn't the case prior to his presidency)

3. Dealing with a severe life threatening family illness, and have access to the best care in the world (Trumps executive orders speeding the FDA approval process, and access to great healthcare, which would be threatened under all the current dems plans)

4. No more Isis

5. America

5 days ago
4/1/10

Reason Trump will likely get re-elected, and by a much larger margin than before?

5 days ago
2/25/09

Nazi

5 days ago
11/17/10

same reasons for me, pretty much

his pros to cons ratio is much better on my personal list than any of the Dem candidates

5 days ago
4/1/10
jaywill - 

Nazi

I am an American capatalist.

People have jobs, economy is good, I have more wealth, and I feel safer.

Life is good.

5 days ago
1/25/19
6-crackdown on illegals
7-giving globalists and warmongers the middle finger in foreign policy
8-moving the US embassy to Jerusalem
9-draining the swamp. it took a while but next year its gonna get ugly for the swamp with the IG report and prosecution looming
10-him triggering snowflakes on twitter
5 days ago
9/24/07
Zned -

(considering the current competition, if the dems had put up a moderate or Bloomberg, I would reconsider)

2. Everyone I know has jobs and is making more money (this wasn't the case prior to his presidency)

3. Dealing with a severe life threatening family illness, and have access to the best care in the world (Trumps executive orders speeding the FDA approval process, and access to great healthcare, which would be threatened under all the current dems plans)

4. No more Isis

5. America

5 days ago
2/25/09

Its not the same without orcus teleporting in with his daily shareblue talking points

5 days ago
5/10/08
b.d. - 
Zned -

4. No more Isis

5. America

Ha!

OP....

5 days ago
12/6/14
jaywill -

Its not the same without orcus teleporting in with his daily shareblue talking points

Give it a minute. Someone will come argue something.

5 days ago
10/15/13
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -
jaywill -

Pedro...Salacious Cunt....

5 days ago
1/25/19
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 
jaywill -

coincidently the day orcpiss left salaciousdumb and a couple other posters start posting a ton.
5 days ago
4/1/10

There will be a trade deal announced, likely in November.

We could see an S&P 500 @ 3300.

U3 unemployment is 3.6%, we were told several years ago that we should expect full employment to be a U3 unemployment rate of 6%, and that the US economy was fully developed and anemic growth would be the new norm.

5 days ago
2/19/14

coincidently

Edited: 5 days ago
9/24/07
lionsoul -
b.d. - 
Zned -

4. No more Isis

5. America

Ha!

OP....

Too tall, too butch. Needs bicycle. 

5 days ago
6/18/10

Zned, I think this is only the 2nd time I've given you a VTFU. We're rarely of the same mind but, on occasion, we're in complete agreement. This is one of those times. Carry on sir. 

5 days ago
10/15/13
eubie5 -

coincidently

??

5 days ago
4/1/10
eubie5 - 

coincidently

The market and economic moves aren't coincidence.

Corporate profits and consumer confidence are being driven by the tax cuts and deregulation.

We will have a trade deal with China shortly.

I don't see any coincidences there.

5 days ago
7/5/13

5 days ago
1/25/19
Zned - 

U3 unemployment is 3.6%, we were told several years ago that we should expect full employment to be a U3 unemployment rate of 6%, and that the US economy was fully developed and anemic growth would be the new norm.

can you give a fellow MAGA man a hint who is making the trade deal
5 days ago
4/1/10
skad - 
Zned - 

can you give a fellow MAGA man a hint who is making the trade deal

?

I am referring to a trade deal with China.

5 days ago
2/22/13

May I ask who you voted for in 2016?

Edited: 5 days ago
4/1/10
WendyIDMT - 

Donald Trump

I believed it was time to buck the establishment.

I also couldn't vote for Hillary on her foreign policy alone. The thought of more years of supporting the toppling of despots only to leave power vacuums filled by groups like the arab brotherhood and Isis across the middle east made me naucious. Personally, I feel there should be indictments over Bengazi. She would have carried on the previous administrations ridiculous rules of engagement, and jeopardized more US military lives. Failure after failure, yet not a lesson learned.

5 days ago
2/22/13
Zned -
WendyIDMT - 

Donald Trump

Word

5 days ago
4/13/12
Zned -

Reason Trump will likely get re-elected, and by a much larger margin than before?

That was James Carville's phrase, not clintons.