OtherGround Forums Recommend ammo site

8/29/20 5:17 PM
4/1/10

A few of few of the ammo sites I've looked at are sold out of 9mm ammo.  They were some of the more popular sites.  I was wondering if the og had any sites they use that might be hidden gems.  Also, looking into putting laser on Rutger LC9 9mm if you have any suggestions!  

Thanks fellas!

8/29/20 5:20 PM
1/1/01

Who's out of 9mm?

8/29/20 5:23 PM
4/18/01
try searching ammo
8/29/20 5:50 PM
4/1/10
invalid - try searching ammo

I said I was looking for sites people on the Og use.... Google wouldn't tell me that now would it smart ass?

8/29/20 5:51 PM
4/1/10
DaveFu -

Who's out of 9mm?

Soooo what do you mean by everyone? Lol

8/29/20 5:59 PM
4/18/01
Teamprimal1 -
invalid - try searching ammo

I said I was looking for sites people on the Og use.... Google wouldn't tell me that now would it smart ass?

Yeah, i meant here on the OG. There's been like a thread a day on this. 

8/29/20 6:21 PM
1/1/01

Armslist is your best bet. Be prepared for sticker shock... right now 9mm is selling for $.55 to $.60 a round for the cheapest range ammo... ammo that was selling for $.25 a round 4 months ago and $.15 a round pre-Covid.

8/29/20 6:31 PM
8/7/07

Ammo seek and prayer that you get to anything at an even remotely  decent price before the resellers autobots swoop it up. 

Also, lasers on handguns are for people shooting rap videos and who dont know any better and they have gone the way of the dodo in modern times for a reason. 

Not something you will any defensive tactics instructor of note reccomending anymore  nor will you see them being used/advised in low or no light etc.

The general consensus these days is that visible lasers out side of specific task, like shooting with a gas mask on in ambient light or a smoked out area with out NODs on etc in general isnt that practical. 

8/29/20 6:46 PM
5/14/10
theken206 - 

Ammo seek and prayer that you get to anything at an even remotely  decent price before the resellers autobots swoop it up. 

Also, lasers on handguns are for people shooting rap videos and who dont know any better and they have gone the way of the dodo in modern times for a reason. 

Not something you will any defensive tactics instructor of note reccomending anymore  nor will you see them being used/advised in low or no light etc.

The general consensus these days is that visible lasers out side of specific task, like shooting with a gas mask on in ambient light or a smoked out area with out NODs on etc in general isnt that practical. 

Bullshit. Those lasers are proven to improve your accuracy. Why would the Terminator need one if they weren't helpful? He's a machine with computer-controlled precision and he STILL went out of his way to get a gun with a laser.

OP, don't take advice from the OG.
8/29/20 6:54 PM
1/23/14
I have a spot that has had 9mm available online for the past week, rotating brands, and I think they are down to their last 115 gr. Message me OP.
8/29/20 7:06 PM
8/7/07
Freaky_Hibiki -
theken206 - 

Bullshit. Those lasers are proven to improve your accuracy. Why would the Terminator need one if they weren't helpful? He's a machine with computer-controlled precision and he STILL went out of his way to get a gun with a laser.

Yeah but he was used to superior tech like phased plasma 40 watt rifles!

8/29/20 7:07 PM
1/1/01
theken206 - 
Freaky_Hibiki -
theken206 - 

Yeah but he was used to superior tech like phased plasma 40 watt rifles!

What you see is what you get! 

8/29/20 8:23 PM
4/1/10
Freaky_Hibiki -
theken206 - 

I would like to shoot like Terminator.  Sorry theken but maybe you should watch Terminator :)

8/29/20 8:25 PM
4/1/10
theken206 -

Appreciate the info bud

4/1/10
fiznadd - I have a spot that has had 9mm available online for the past week, rotating brands, and I think they are down to their last 115 gr. Message me OP.

Will do thanks!

4/1/10
FatChrist Magic -

Armslist is your best bet. Be prepared for sticker shock... right now 9mm is selling for $.55 to $.60 a round for the cheapest range ammo... ammo that was selling for $.25 a round 4 months ago and $.15 a round pre-Covid.

Thanks buddy!  

8/29/20 8:53 PM
8/7/07
Teamprimal1 -
Freaky_Hibiki -
theken206 - 

I would like to shoot like Terminator.  Sorry theken but maybe you should watch Terminator :)

Ok but at least get one of those old timey giant fuck off lasers that looks like a light Saber fucked a flesh light and mount it appropriately!

Or ball out on some WP night vision and and a MAWL and be a ninja hehehehe. 

8/29/20 10:44 PM
12/30/15

I use SGAmmo.

8/29/20 11:02 PM
1/1/01

9mm is crazy expensive and hard to find here. I paid $18 for a box at the store down the street with a one box limit. Hollow points were $42.

8/29/20 11:12 PM
1/1/01

Federal is now cutting out the middle man. 

Federalpremium.com

hslammo was my go to, super cheap Ammo but they’ve been sold out for about 2 months now.

Prices at Federal are not cheap but they are pretty decent.

Best place at the moment is Armslist and just find what you can on the >

Good Luck

Edited: 8/30/20 10:52 PM
1/23/14
8/30/20 12:06 AM
4/1/10
fiznadd - I have a spot that has had 9mm available online for the past week, rotating brands, and I think they are down to their last 115 gr. Message me OP.

Tried messaging. Not sure if it went through or not.  This site is wonky lol

8/30/20 12:17 AM
1/23/14
Teamprimal1 - 

Tried messaging. Not sure if it went through or not.  This site is wonky lol

Posted right above your post, and also messaged you.

115gr, 50 cpr.
8/30/20 10:53 PM
1/23/14
They are now sold out of 9mm. Pretty crazy how much stock they must have had.
8/30/20 10:56 PM
1/1/01

I picked up 500 rounds thanks to your post. I appreciate it.