OtherGround Forums Red Flags Women Display Men Should Look For...

29 days ago
10/31/19

As to avoid anything serious or long term? This prince harry thing had me thinking why he married such an SJW cunt? I know the OG is well versed in slutanomics, but what about this new wave of red flags that guys just seem to miss or glaze over?

I've known a few girls that on paper check the boxes for wifu material, however given this cancerous ideology of 3rd wave feminism and SJW crap they're more subtle about in that everything is framed in "feelings " ex; saying or thinking something that would make someone feel bad about themselves makes you a bad person.

So question OG, what are some new flags to watch out for so that future OGs dont become Cuck Henry?

29 days ago
2/22/11

If they have a certain device on their steering wheel before they can start the car, then that's probably a red flag. Learned that the hard way 

29 days ago
9/13/06

Money issues...debt.  Know all about your SOs finance habits and debt before marriage.  If they are not financially responsible, walk away.  They won't become responsible once the money is mixed together.

If you really want to marry somebody, visit the Catholic Church and ask for their marriage tests.  They cover a lot of things that you should be on the same page about.

29 days ago
11/17/13

Paging DaveFu

29 days ago
12/26/05

There are tons.  In which sensseno you mean?

Fidelity?

Hypergamy?

Financially?

Motherhood?

This is a giant topic.

29 days ago
11/19/05

If she has less then 50% custody of her kids, RUN!

29 days ago
8/20/03
DontLeaveItToTheJudges - 

Paging DaveFu

I love DaveFu's advice!

29 days ago
1/2/08

The most obvious: relations with father. It's been a mixed bag for me over the years. If you find out it's bad to non-existent you've been forewarned. Period.

29 days ago
8/15/07

They're women. What more of a red flag do you need?

29 days ago
6/30/07

"I just get along better with guys than girls"

Run motherfucker, she's already texting your best friend

29 days ago
1/5/07
Mountain Medic - 

Yep.

Also, how is her relationship with her parents, especially her father. No daddy = no bueno more often than not.
29 days ago
12/19/10
Fighting -

If she has less then 50% custody of her kids, RUN!

This was my BIL.  After they got married she alienated them from the family, he spent about $10g regaining custody of her kid. We are pretty sure she poisoned one of our dogs and my FIL.  The list could go on. 

My BIL died 11 months ago of cancer.  She has already remarried, is selling his house and bought another home 50 miles away.   My MIL will probably have to sue for visitation rights of the child they had together 

29 days ago
1/1/01

Is her hair dyed pink, blue, or gray? That's a red flag. 

Seriously though, you need to make sure your values are the same. You can say it's okay you have different values, but when you're in a long term relationship it will become an issue. One of you wants kids, the other doesn't. One of you is religious, the other isn't. One of you is financially responsible, the other isn't. Things like that start taking a toll on a relationship. You think it's fine for a while, but it starts building up until you're fighting over little things 

29 days ago
9/17/14

All solid so far.  Avoid vegans, feminists, cat ladys, and fatsos who if you can't handle them at their worst, you don't deserve them at their best.

29 days ago
6/6/02

Harry didn't think that a US liberal actress who is recently divorced with divorced parents is not a red flag then I don't know what to tell you. 

29 days ago
11/19/09
Mountain Medic -

Bingo.

also ones that are right all the time. Their family is more important. Etc. 

29 days ago
3/24/07

I have noticed that attractive women that are still unmarried over the age of 30 tend to have some issues.

29 days ago
1/1/01

In terms of long term relationships, beware of
-gold diggers,
-social climbers,
-women are who aren't willing to compromise,
-women that have really poor relationships with their family, or
-women who try to alienate you from your family and/or close friends.

29 days ago
3/17/03

Anything which indicates they aren't willing to accept you as the leader of the family/relationship.

This is contingent upon you not being a manchild as well, of course.

29 days ago
6/30/07
Jacinto - I have noticed that attractive women that are still unmarried over the age of 30 tend to have some issues.

There's a reason they're single

But then so are you, lol

Dating in my 30s was an adventure. There's gold out there but you have to Wade through alot of garbage.

29 days ago
6/30/07
Onikage - Anything which indicates they aren't willing to accept you as the leader of the family/relationship.

This is contingent upon you not being a manchild as well, of course.

Alot of this. Start early.

29 days ago
11/24/10

Funny this thread popped up. I was just telling my friend about this girl I started seeing and I could hear something in his voice start to change as I described how many red flags she's sent up.

Edited: 29 days ago
12/17/06

Living parents

29 days ago
6/30/07
Altofsky -

Living parents.

Not stabby enough for you?

29 days ago
12/17/06
Mountain Medic - 
Altofsky -