OtherGround Forums Redbar covers Justin Wren’s recent JRE appearance

Edited: 4 days ago
12/4/18

7:40

4 days ago
3/17/03
That was pretty weird.

Justin posts here - maybe he can fill us in.
4 days ago
11/17/10

what's the deal with this "Redbar" podcast guy?

ive only seen him mentioned in OG threads and, from what ive seen, he has a podcst dedicated to trashing the Rogan podcast?

4 days ago
5/1/13

OP is Redbar. He always posts these videos and gets abused for it every time as no one wants to see them, yet still continues to post them.

4 days ago
10/30/05
In Limbo -

ive only seen him mentioned in OG threads and, from what ive seen, he has a podcst dedicated to trashing the Rogan podcast?

Only OP posts the weirdo because he is the weirdo. If he’s not the weirdo, he’s a bigger weirdo. 

4 days ago
12/4/18
In Limbo -

I started watching his show on YouTube about a year and a half ago. He basically dissects entertainers and comedians. A lot of the times it’s hard to tell if what he’s saying is satire or real. 

4 days ago
7/31/09

This redbar should looks fucking terrible.  

4 days ago
6/20/13

What a sack of shit. To be clear, not Justin Wren. This cunt is trying to profit on denigrating a good guy. He can suck my nuts and lick my honey slathered asshole.

4 days ago
3/17/03
Summons - 

OP is Redbar. He always posts these videos and gets abused for it every time as no one wants to see them, yet still continues to post them.

OP is way gayer and lamer than Redbar.
4 days ago
3/25/11
Summons -

OK. I was about to say what I usually think about redbar videos that OP posts almost exclusively.

But then I watched the video and he makes a good point about the bullshit whiskey ad posed as a natural conversation. 

4 days ago
3/21/12
no one cares enough about rogan's podcast anymore to listen to someone else talking about it...hell i don't even know who has been on the show because it doesn't show up on my podcast app anymore
4 days ago
3/17/03
havomaster - 
Summons -

OK. I was about to say what I usually think about redbar videos that OP posts almost exclusively.

But then I watched the video and he makes a good point about the bullshit whiskey ad posed as a natural conversation. 

Redbar is definitely a Perez Hilton-esque faggot, but some of his analyses are dead on. This is one of them.

Really skeezy ad presented as a gift.

I think Wren is a good dude, but it sucks that guests turn the podcast into commercial television with this kind of shit.
4 days ago
6/20/13
havomaster -
Summons -

Timestamp? 

4 days ago
6/20/13

I couldnt get past this guys douchiness. I made it a few minutes in. Timestamp what we are supposed to be angry about.

4 days ago
12/4/18
RonysTorresIceBag -
havomaster -
Summons -

Timestamp? 

2:06

4 days ago
10/15/06
Yea, redbar is awful. Annoying voice, looks to match. Just cries about everyone else that is successful. I have a rough time believing that chick actual finds him funny or likes working there. Seen a lot of bad streamers but does anyone watch or enjoy this garbage?
4 days ago
7/31/09

This guy reminds me of youtube reactors who react to other reactors reacting to music/movies. Its so fucking weird. I get reactors. Its kinda fun to watch someone find the same joy you did when you first listened/watched something but then it becomes react-ception.

Edited: 4 days ago
12/4/18
Beezulbubba - Yea, redbar is awful. Annoying voice, looks to match. Just cries about everyone else that is successful. I have a rough time believing that chick actual finds him funny or likes working there. Seen a lot of bad streamers but does anyone watch or enjoy this garbage?

his voice is reminiscent of a 1920s movie gangster. That’s his wife Jules 

4 days ago
9/13/14

Only made it a couple minutes. Dude sounds and looks like a pompous douche. Not funny at all. What kind of shitty person hates all people that do charity work?

It's not surprising to see OP post a video about hating a white man for helping black people since OP is a known racist.

4 days ago
8/14/12
TzTinkle - no one cares enough about rogan's podcast anymore to listen to someone else talking about it...hell i don't even know who has been on the show because it doesn't show up on my podcast app anymore

Probably because he moved to Spotify you silly goose 

4 days ago
10/15/06
God Of Thunder - 
Beezulbubba - Yea, redbar is awful. Annoying voice, looks to match. Just cries about everyone else that is successful. I have a rough time believing that chick actual finds him funny or likes working there. Seen a lot of bad streamers but does anyone watch or enjoy this garbage?

his voice is reminiscent of a 1920s movie gangster. That’s his wife Jules 

He has the grating voice of two clawed cats fucking, slowly sliding down a giant chalk board.