OtherGround Forums Redbar makes fun of Joe Rogans height

13 days ago
12/4/18

You don’t like this type of content? 

13 days ago
1/1/01
PeteyWheatstraw -
invalid - Why do you keep posting this jackass. He's like a high school girl gossiping.

lol. He's like the grown man version of "Mean Girls". I liked that movie though and this guy is kind of amusing with his ridiculous shit talk. He said Joe was driving a Micro Machine™. lol.

Joe's not even small. The guy's like 5' 9" 200 pounds. The camera angles, how big the other guy was, and his odd body proportions screwed him on this one. He has the shoulders and upper body of a 6 foot 1 guy, but with a short torso and legs.

Joe's smaller. He was with bravo  When I was talking to him. He was around bravos height if not smaller. 

13 days ago
12/4/18

I’ve been a fan of Joe for like 20 years now. I met him in person before. I’m 5’10 and I towered over him. I just enjoy hearing this Redbar talk shit. For some reason I find it hilarious 

13 days ago
1/1/01

What is the history of them?  I see other videos of him trashing Joe.

13 days ago
11/20/08

Who is this guy and what’s his beef with Rogan? Is he just hoping to make a name for himself?

joe would murder him in any sporting event 

13 days ago
1/1/01

I know he was fucking around but I would like to see Joe kick him with one of his little pebble kicks in his ribs; see how he takes pebbles.

13 days ago
7/10/09

This fucken clown is desperate for attention. 

13 days ago
12/4/18
lildragonof -

This fucken clown is desperate for attention. 

It’s a comedy show bro it’s what he does. Taking it personally is not the way to go 

13 days ago
1/16/19

This dude definitely walked in on Rogan cornholeing his mom or something. He’s got such a hard on for him. That said, there are people that I like to hate on. I guess you know you hit the bigtime when you spawn an industry of haters. 

13 days ago
9/26/10

Rogan is badly bloated most of the time, unless he goes on a crash diet. All the shit he is on probably holds about 20 lbs of water in him

13 days ago
1/1/01
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
invalid - Why do you keep posting this jackass. He's like a high school girl gossiping.

lol. He's like the grown man version of "Mean Girls". I liked that movie though and this guy is kind of amusing with his ridiculous shit talk. He said Joe was driving a Micro Machine™. lol.

Joe's not even small. The guy's like 5' 9" 200 pounds. The camera angles, how big the other guy was, and his odd body proportions screwed him on this one. He has the shoulders and upper body of a 6 foot 1 guy, but with a short torso and legs.

Joe's smaller. He was with bravo  When I was talking to him. He was around bravos height if not smaller. 

Yeah, upon further review it seems like he might be like 5 foot 6. He looks average 5 foot 9 ish height during UFCs when interviewing fighters but he's probably wearing high shoes and they're bare footed. There are pics of him with other 5 foot 9 type celebs and he's way smaller.

Carrying 200+ pounds on that small of a body, you're gonna look odd. I honestly thought that screen cap from the sasquatch show was a photoshop.
13 days ago
2/13/07
who is Redbar?
Edited: 13 days ago
3/25/20
God Of Thunder -

joe rogan would beat this guy senseless..the guy is looking for clout off rogan. desperate and sad. also. never heard of this guy

13 days ago
4/18/01
alexm41 - 
God Of Thunder -

jor rogan would beat this guy senseless..the guy is looking for clout off rogan. desperate and sad. also. never heard of this guy

OP keeps trolling with his videos to get the same reactions they get each time. I am sorry a bit this time and will go back to just ignoring this jackass' posts.

Basically this Redbar guy is the unsuccessful mom's basement dwelling version of Opie and Anthony. It's pathetic
13 days ago
3/25/20

i have met joe rogan by the way. i am 6 foot 1. he is average height compared to most people.. like 5 foot 9. being built makes him look bigger than the average 5 foot 9 person. i listen to his podcasts and think he sounds like an idiot sometimes..especially after the cuomo weight thing. but he was beyond nice to me and others at the comedy show we met him at. his standup was horrible by the way

Edited: 13 days ago
3/25/20
invalid -
alexm41 - 
God Of Thunder -

jor rogan would beat this guy senseless..the guy is looking for clout off rogan. desperate and sad. also. never heard of this guy

OP keeps trolling with his videos to get the same reactions they get each time. I am sorry a bit this time and will go back to just ignoring this jackass' posts.

Basically this Redbar guy is the unsuccessful mom's basement dwelling version of Opie and Anthony. It's pathetic

its amazing seeing that guy trash joe's appearance considering what he looks like.but it is for clicks.nothing else. by the way, the guy in the video he is showing is 6 foot 5

13 days ago
9/30/10

Pretty fucking weak.  Knocking people over things out of their control is lame.  If that's how you need to get viewers/listeners, your show probably won't ever be anything special. 

Meanwhile, this dumpy bitch looks like he smells like bong water, incense and his mom's basement. 

I randomly met Joe Rogan 10-12 years back and the guy was friendly and chill. 

13 days ago
1/1/01

haha I am not a huge Joe fan but this guy would get fing killed ....talking really wreckless

13 days ago
12/8/10

I made it to where this clown said Rogan’s kick would be like a (he softly pats his belly). This guy has done absolutely shit physically in his life. An angry Rogan would rape Redbar and he’d do nothing but accept! F off with this beta on a mic.

13 days ago
1/1/01
Getting beat up by Rogan would be a wet dream for a guy like that. He'd be all about litigation.

Has to know he's full of shit with the "he's too small to hurt me" stuff. He just knows nothing will come of it and he can say whatever.
13 days ago
8/31/11

Creating content might not be your calling op, perhaps you could try painting your toe nails instead 

13 days ago
7/29/02

roided midget bro

13 days ago
10/11/05

Is "Redbar" OP?

They are both tremendously unfunny.

12 days ago
12/4/18

Edited: 12 days ago
1/1/01

Redbar is not funny but it is sort of funny when very soft men like him talk about fighting.

Go to 6:50...

Redbar "If Joe came to me punching I would just hold my finger to his head and he is doing one of those things, punching, were he can't get to me and I just hold my finger on his head to hold him away. It really is nothing, anyone could beat him up".

Redbar is a very, very soft male, you can't call him a man.

It would take Rogan less than 30 seconds to beat him in a fight in reality and I am sure Rogan could literally murder Redbar in less than two minutes if he so choose.