OtherGround Forums Redbar makes fun of Joe Rogans height

12 days ago
5/1/14
God Of Thunder -
lildragonof -

This fucken clown is desperate for attention. 

It’s a comedy show bro it’s what he does. Taking it personally is not the way to go 

Comedy is supposed to be funny.

Edited: 12 days ago
1/1/01
Thrill Hammer - 
God Of Thunder -
lildragonof -

It’s a comedy show bro it’s what he does. Taking it personally is not the way to go 

I agree.  This Redbar clown is just a desperate nobody trying to ride the coattails of successful individuals.  He doesn't have the talent to mimic their success so he goes for the lowest form of "comedy" trying to get views by talking smack about them.  And it doesn't appear to be working because he has a low subscriber rate.

12 days ago
12/4/18
Soup and Beer -
Thrill Hammer - 
God Of Thunder -
lildragonof -

I agree.  This Redbar clown is just a desperate nobody trying to ride the coattails of successful individuals.  He doesn't have the talent to mimic their success so he goes for the lowest form of "comedy" trying to get views by talking smack about them.  And it doesn't appear to be working because he has a low subscriber rate.

That’s not his official channel. This one is https://www.youtube.com/user/redbarradio

12 days ago
1/1/01

12 days ago
11/15/04
Submissable -

OP is Brian Frumps. Makes sense that he would like this video. He’s made a few himself. 

OP is Brendon Schnaub

12 days ago
5/26/14

Redbar reminds me of a super bitch-made version of Luke Thomas. 

12 days ago
9/13/16
God Of Thunder - 
lildragonof -

it's what HE does? bro...are you referring to yourself in the third person?