OtherGround Forums Reddit is for the gheys

6/11/19 9:09 PM
7/24/16

Just wanted to get that off my chest. I haven't been on there long and am only subbed to a few subreddits, but the way they do things makes this place look wonderful. People downvote your post and it eventually gets buried. And the trolls? Orcus and Pedro are like the Pope compared to the number of trolling assholes just on a single subreddit. I got on there to follow my NFL team and a few other things and think I'm just gonna give up that experiment. I've been here for 8 years. Went from a lurker to a very occasional poster. Screw Reddit. OG for life!

6/11/19 9:12 PM
4/6/19

https://www.reddit.com/r/CuteLittleButts/

6/11/19 9:14 PM
12/29/09

Uh huj Uh huh

6/11/19 9:15 PM
3/25/19

I don't understand Reddit. I was on a horror movie thread and i I said something mildly bad about a movie and they removed it. Haven't been back since. Censorship sucks. 

6/11/19 9:18 PM
12/29/09

My reddit screen name be is Trumpty_Dance, and I've been banned from 2 sub reddis and I've posted maybe 10 times tops.

6/11/19 9:20 PM
3/22/09

6/11/19 9:26 PM
12/29/09
dchi07 - 

But it's for fags tho. It's not an age thing...

Edited: 6/11/19 9:28 PM
4/21/09

Just go to r/politics.

It will make orcus almost seem like a normal human being.

Almost....

I'm pretty sure it's ran by share blue. The taking points are exactly almost word for word the shit orcus spouts here.

Wonder what his sn is over there?

Edited: 6/11/19 10:07 PM
7/24/16

What did it for me was I posted in a Chiefs subreddit about Chris Jones, our star DT, holding out and said something sarcastic along the lines of, "Well, our offseason just keeps getting better and better." Then I saw a downvote and not too long after my post was removed. So I made a long post about having disagreements as fans but in the end we all love the Chiefs and shouldn't be downvoting each other just because we have a difference of opinion and some d-bag said nice of me to write a manifesto (it was a fairly long post) about getting my feelings hurt for being downvoted. I haven't even been on there two months and now I am done. Fuck that platform and all the stupid kids on it. And I thought this place was childish. 

Edited: 6/11/19 10:17 PM
3/22/09

You’re all whiny bitches. Complaining that people aren’t being forced to read your shitty posts. There’s a reason it’s literally the third most popular website in the world and this place is dead. If most of you just stuck to r/the_donald you’d love it. 

6/11/19 10:25 PM
12/29/09
dchi07 - 

You’re all whiny bitches. Complaining that people aren’t being forced to read your shitty posts. There’s a reason it’s literally the third most popular website in the world and this place is dead. If most of you just stuck to r/the_donald you’d love it. 

Are you white knighting for an internet forum bro?

6/11/19 10:27 PM
7/24/16
dchi07 -

Why don't you go there then and not engage us whiney bitches.

6/11/19 10:31 PM
12/29/09

Me and OP are like the Steiner Brothers of this thtead.

6/11/19 10:32 PM
1/14/16

Reddit is kinda whack. I mostly troll it to keep a finger on the pulse or internet martial arts stuff for YouTube topics... but there are a few high quality posters in a couple of subs. Like legit guys that know their shit.

I've also been banned from a few places for really mild stuff. I barely know how to operate it and anymore I only respond if someone tags me.

6/11/19 10:37 PM
7/24/16
kingofpancakes80 -

Badasses on and off the forum and we both come from a highly educated university.

6/11/19 10:38 PM
5/8/13
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -

What did it for me was I posted in a Chiefs subreddit about Chris Jones, our star DT, holding out and said something sarcastic along the lines of, "Well, our offseason just keeps getting better and better." Then I saw a downvote and not too long after my post was removed. So I made a long post about having disagreements as fans but in the end we all love the Chiefs and shouldn't be downvoting each other just because we have a difference of opinion and some d-bag said nice of me to write a manifesto (it was a fairly long post) about getting my feelings hurt for being downvoted. I haven't even been on there two months and now I am done. Fuck that platform and all the stupid kids on it. And I thought this place was childish. 

Lmao that guy owned you and now you’re telling us about it?! Way to write another manifesto, this time about leaving a place because your feelings were hurt!! Fag!

6/11/19 10:39 PM
5/8/13

Fuck reddit tho 

1/9/02
Picochu -

It is a virtue signaling dumpster fire 

its like good morning america but on the internet

a controversial subject will come up like 3rd world immigration to Canada and the entire thread will be talking about how cold it is in canada rather than what the thread is about. probably because any discussion other than "refugees wlcome" will be met with a ban so ppl dont even try

12/29/09
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT - 
kingofpancakes80 -

Badasses on and off the forum and we both come from a highly educated university.

Oh, I like you. Couldn't have said it better myself. 

6/11/19 10:40 PM
1/9/02
kingofpancakes80 -

im only a badass on the internet

not like you fag

6/11/19 10:44 PM
12/29/09
gregbrady - 
kingofpancakes80 -

im only a badass on the internet

not like you fag

Tee Hee

6/11/19 10:44 PM
1/1/01

I started reading All, Top to start my day and filtered out all the cats, dogs, and shower thoughts. It's not bad to get a taste of what's being talked about on any given day. The sheer volume of replies makes it pointless to reply so you're able to get on and off without getting caught up in conversation. 

I've tried replying and it doesn't matter what I say, I'm down voted to death, deleted or banned. I've completely given up on creating threads. They never make it past the bots monitoring the subs. Engaging in conversation is impossible because they have an 8 minute wait between replies on most subs that are popular.

They take political correctness and SJW to a whole new level.

It is not meant for the average OG'er. As gay as you fucks are, that place is the real gay.

6/11/19 10:50 PM
10/15/06
The formatting sucks. Never understood how it was such a thing.
Edited: 6/11/19 11:01 PM
7/24/16
Dugs95 -

Lmao that guy owned you and now you’re telling us about it?! Way to write another manifesto, this time about leaving a place because your feelings were hurt!! Fag!

It's obvious you lack the cognitive ability to grasp the bigger picture I was getting at, but that's not your fault. Some people are just born intellectually challenged. 

The point was it was a subreddit and, I naively thought, a very special one at that. Because if you know anything about Chiefs fans it's that we are one of if not the most diehard fanbases in the NFL and we've been through more heartache than any franchise outside of maybe Cleveland. But through thick and thin we've always stuck together and any true Chiefs fan knows that there's a special kind of comradari that takes over when you start talking Chiefs football. You can hate each other in every other facet of life but still bond at the bar over a few cold beers if the Chiefs game is on. I was pointing out that burying through downvotes or getting someone's post removed just because they didn't like your opinion not only defeated the purpose of the forum, but just wasn't something Chiefs fans did to each other. I'm 39 and use very little social media. My guess is those guys (and probably you too) are much younger and that is how they learned to socialize- with a keyboard and monitor- and not by human interaction. I say this in hopes of clearing things up for you, but again I don't think you have the intellectual capacity to understand what I'm getting at  and/ or you are just young and immature. In which case I guess that's just the sign of the times. I actually feel bad for your generation. You guys are awkward as hell when it comes to actual interpersonal communication. Oh and I know one of the changes Kirik has made to the OG is the upvoting / downvoting. I won't downvote you. You're entitled to your opinion just like everyone else. The reason it's a problem on Reddit is because if you get flagged or recieve enough downvotes then your post is either removed or buried at the bottom.

6/11/19 11:04 PM
2/29/16

google image search "reddit meetup" and it will answer a lot of potential questions.