OtherGround Forums Reddit targets white people

11 days ago
10/3/16

New policy for any subreddit that features 'hate'

"While the rule on hate protects such groups, it does not protect all groups or all forms of identity. For example, the rule does not protect groups of people who are in the majority"

Thus, BlackPeopleTwitter which shits on white people is OK

11 days ago
10/3/16

Also its ironic because Reddit is world based so technically Asians are the majority.

11 days ago
4/20/20

Stupid

11 days ago
8/28/14

Turn off the internet guyzz. 

11 days ago
8/16/12

Simple solution. Don’t support a company If you disagree with how they run it. Don’t go to Reddit if that’s the case.

11 days ago
4/24/07
Zeekman - 

Simple solution. Don’t support a company If you disagree with how they run it. Don’t go to Reddit if that’s the case.

But you cried like babies when someone wouldn't bake a cake for a gay couple. Now its, you should go find another place? Maybe you guys should take your own advice.
11 days ago
3/8/17

So by the logic of these clowns I can move to Ghana and start using the N word on all my posts?

reddit is a cesspit of stupidity

11 days ago
11/19/05
Gancho Al Hígado -

Nah. How about we burn reddit down. Seems equally as feesable and logical to me. 

11 days ago
3/23/06

Reddit is leftist run.  Don’t be fooled 

11 days ago
4/6/09

https://www.reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/hi3oht/update_to_our_content_policy/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

People are going nuts

11 days ago
10/22/14
MarcusAurelioFan -

New policy for any subreddit that features 'hate'

"While the rule on hate protects such groups, it does not protect all groups or all forms of identity. For example, the rule does not protect groups of people who are in the majority"

Thus, BlackPeopleTwitter which shits on white people is OK

I thought white people were the minority with more white and asians. 

11 days ago
7/12/03

11 days ago
9/8/10

Well, women are the majority in the US. Looks like reddit is opening up all hate towards women now, woo!

11 days ago
5/14/16

Already deleted my reddit app.

11 days ago
12/29/09

11 days ago
4/6/09
nofx -

They do seem to hire a lot of people with special needs.

11 days ago
1/3/20
Gancho Al Hígado -

Exactly! It's NOT reality! 

11 days ago
12/26/05

Fuck reddit.

I dont care what issues parler has. 

It's not going to platform people saying your family should be harmed or discounted for their race or religion while you're forced to keep your mouth shut.

10 days ago
10/16/10
darkm - 

So by the logic of these clowns I can move to Ghana and start using the N word on all my posts?

reddit is a cesspit of stupidity

Pretty much
10 days ago
10/3/16
nofx -

The only good thing in this pic is the yellow lab.

10 days ago
7/7/10

yea deleting reddit, fuck that site. 

10 days ago
5/12/08

I really didn't need to see a formal policy from Reddit on that. It's already been an established practice for years now.

It's ok and even encouraged (via all the upvotes you'll get) to shit on Christians, the U.S., and white folks. Saying ANYTHING derogatory about other groups (Muslims, other races, many countries, etc) will get your ass banned quick, fast, and in a hurry. If there is a more pure liberal circle jerk on the internet, I'm not aware of it. 

10 days ago
8/16/12
David@accu -
Zeekman - 

But you cried like babies when someone wouldn't bake a cake for a gay couple. Now its, you should go find another place? Maybe you guys should take your own advice.

You guys? Lol yea I totally work for reddit. I also don’t agree with the stupid people who would try and sue that cake company. They can serve whoever they want. I know shocking that someone can have a nuanced view, right?

”You guys” seem to think that anyone who disagrees with you are Libs. News flash: not every liberal agrees with other liberals. Peoples ideologies are not as black and white as you make it out to be brother 

10 days ago
12/26/05
Zeekman -
David@accu -
Zeekman - 

You guys? Lol yea I totally work for reddit. I also don’t agree with the stupid people who would try and sue that cake company. They can serve whoever they want. I know shocking that someone can have a nuanced view, right?

”You guys” seem to think that anyone who disagrees with you are Libs. News flash: not every liberal agrees with other liberals. Peoples ideologies are not as black and white as you make it out to be brother 

Yea I'm starting to be more OK with making it black and white when one side clearly cant hedge out its radicals, or even seem to really bother to acknowledge the horrid shit going on right now short of individual private conversations.

10 days ago
9/17/11

who the fuck uses reddit? lol