OtherGround Forums Republican genius on display again

10 days ago
10/1/16
bakobell - 

Murder of unborn children is awesome! Yay! Crush the heads! Impale the brains! Smash the limbs! Then let’s vacuum it all out! Whoot! High five! 

What are you doing about it besides whining on a forum?

People criticize the German population for letting a holocaust happen. How about a baby-holocaust tens times as big? 60 million babies slaughtered.

What does Bakocoward do? Nothing but wah wah wah.

Fuck off. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Chances are this fag keeps guns to protect against "tyranny"

But 60 million dead babies? Wah wah wah
10 days ago
10/2/12
Flavorful -
bakobell - 

Murder of unborn children is awesome! Yay! Crush the heads! Impale the brains! Smash the limbs! Then let’s vacuum it all out! Whoot! High five! 

People criticize the German population for letting a holocaust happen. How about a baby-holocaust tens times as big? 60 million babies slaughtered.

You use a lot of words to say absolutely zero. Good job. 

10 days ago
10/1/16
bakobell - 
Flavorful -
bakobell - 

Aww Dumbell is struggling with words.

What don't you understand?

You use the murder of 60 million babies to score cheap political points on an mma forum. How wonderful.

You're virtue signaling the fact that you don't high five at abortions. Bully for you.

Do you ever do anything about abortion besides virtue signaling?
10 days ago
4/9/19
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

Mentally Ill Lee thinks someone that believes in no abortion is the aberrant one. Doesn't surprise me

I, for one, think that we should respect the laws of the land. Nothing aberrant with that!

Don't agree with abortion rights?

Feel free to leave the country.

MAGA!

Or just come to Alabama.  We don't like killing babies either.

9 days ago
2/16/05
JayMan -
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

Mentally Ill Lee thinks someone that believes in no abortion is the aberrant one. Doesn't surprise me

I, for one, think that we should respect the laws of the land. Nothing aberrant with that!

MAGA!

Just grown up darkies and homos, right?

9 days ago
7/10/19
Res ipsa loquitar -

Slippery slope. Only time before they make rape legal. 

lol

Edited: 9 days ago
4/9/19
SalaciousCrumb -
JayMan -
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

MAGA!

No.  We are usually pretty rough on fags like you though.

Funny that you make fun of a state and imply that they hate black people, while you yourself use racist terms to describe them.  

9 days ago
12/10/18
camicom -
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

MAGA!

Come to your boyfriends defense?

Laws of the land? Like the 2A? Maybe a lawfully elected president who you've complained about and thrown out wild conspiracy theories about Russian collusion?

Why would I leave the country I love, unlike you, who really hates America and its values.

I support the second amendment. Never said I didn't. You're making stuff up. 

Is complaining about the president against the law? Weird to bring that up.

Also, if you cite any "wild conspiracy theories" I have posted in the past I would love to discuss them. (You won't though, because you're full of unsubstantiated bluster and just fabricating things out of thin air.)

MAGA!

9 days ago
10/2/12
Flavorful -
bakobell - 
Flavorful -
bakobell - 

You use the murder of 60 million babies to score cheap political points on an mma forum. How wonderful.

You're virtue signaling the fact that you don't high five at abortions. Bully for you.

More words. Zero content. Do you have a point? At least you agree abortion is murder. Good job. 

8 days ago
10/1/16
bakobell - 
Flavorful -
bakobell - 
Flavorful -
bakobell - 

More words. Zero content. Do you have a point? At least you agree abortion is murder. Good job. 

Bakabort: Abortion is murder!

Me: What are you doing about it other than words?

Bakabort: You use a lot of words. Zero content. Do you have a point?

Yes I have a point. The one you've been avoiding on this thread.

Keep letting libs murder millions of babies while you fight back with strongly worded forum posts.

Coward.
8 days ago
8/31/18
JayMan -
SalaciousCrumb -
JayMan -
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

MAGA!

Funny that you make fun of a state and imply that they hate black people, while you yourself use racist terms to describe them.  

The joke

Your head

8 days ago
1/1/01
SalaciousCrumb -
JayMan -
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

MAGA!

been to alabama, have you

https://www.roadsnacks.net/most-african-american-cities-in-alabama/

8 days ago
4/9/19
CobraKaiRep -
JayMan -
SalaciousCrumb -
JayMan -
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

MAGA!

The joke

Your head

I got the joke.  

7 days ago
10/2/12
Flavorful -
bakobell - 
Flavorful -
bakobell - 
Flavorful -
bakobell - 

Bakabort: Abortion is murder!

Me: What are you doing about it other than words?

Bakabort: You use a lot of words. Zero content. Do you have a point?

Yes I have a point. The one you've been avoiding on this thread.

Keep letting libs murder millions of babies while you fight back with strongly worded forum posts.

Coward.

Meds? Do you need help paying for them?

7 days ago
1/25/04
bakobell - 
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

MAGA!

Ok now do gun laws you fucking faggot. 

Flawless victory