OtherGround Forums Republican genius on display again

10 days ago
8/27/08

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/house/457424-steve-king-would-there-be-any-population-of-the-world-left-if-not-for-rape-and%3famp

10 days ago
6/27/05

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" King told the crowd at the Westside Conservative Club. "Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can't say that I was not a part of a product of that."

The Catholic lawmaker argued that the circumstances of a baby's conception does not negate their right to life.

"It's not the baby's fault for the sin of the father, or of the mother," he said.

10 days ago
1/1/01
Supposedly 1 in 4 people can, if they go back far enough, trace their lineage back to Genghis Khan.

And he was a rapey mofo.
10 days ago
3/14/08

Repug Logic.

Edited: 10 days ago
1/1/01
Why does this need to be a partisan issue? Can people say dumb as fuck things regardless of their politics?

Goddammit man. Everything is political these days.
10 days ago
10/2/12

Murder of unborn children is awesome! Yay! Crush the heads! Impale the brains! Smash the limbs! Then let’s vacuum it all out! Whoot! High five! 

10 days ago
10/2/12
Wiggy - Supposedly 1 in 4 people can, if they go back far enough, trace their lineage back to Genghis Khan.

And he was a rapey mofo.

I don’t think it’s 25%. But it is still substantial. Also add in the amount of people he killed and his direct impact on the world is crazy to think about. 

The case for Genghis Khan’s genetic legacy is strong, if circumstantial. A 2003 paper2 led by Chris Tyler-Smith, an evolutionary geneticist now at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute in Hinxton, UK, discovered that 8% of men in 16 populations spanning Asia (and 0.5% of men worldwide) shared nearly identical Y-chromosome sequences. The variation that did exist in their DNA suggested that the lineage began around 1,000 years ago in Mongolia.

10 days ago
6/5/03
JessDogg -

Repug Logic.

Yeah, rape babies dont deserve to live.

10 days ago
12/29/09
BadDog - 
JessDogg -

Repug Logic.

Yeah, rape babies dont deserve to live.

But if they do, it's never too late to abort them.- Liberal logic. 

10 days ago
1/12/10

Steve King is a moron and is disavowed by the vast majority of the party. Just an fyi. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
JitsuGuy - Why does this need to be a partisan issue? Can people say dumb as fuck things regardless of their politics?

OP is the same person that asked camicom if he was a klan member because he disagreed with a stock market article / graph he posted in another thread.
8/1/13
bakobell -

Murder of unborn children is awesome! Yay! Crush the heads! Impale the brains! Smash the limbs! Then let’s vacuum it all out! Whoot! High five! 

Mentally Ill Lee thinks someone that believes in no abortion is the aberrant one. Doesn't surprise me

10 days ago
12/10/18
JitsuGuy - Why does this need to be a partisan issue? Can people say dumb as fuck things regardless of their politics?

Goddamnit man. Everything said by politicians is political these days.

12/10/18
camicom -
bakobell -

Mentally Ill Lee thinks someone that believes in no abortion is the aberrant one. Doesn't surprise me

I, for one, think that we should respect the laws of the land. Nothing aberrant with that!

Don't agree with abortion rights?

Feel free to leave the country.

MAGA!

10 days ago
8/23/11
Honest Lee -

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/house/457424-steve-king-would-there-be-any-population-of-the-world-left-if-not-for-rape-and%3famp

I understand what he was trying to convey. 

He said if you traced his lineage back far enough his ancestors were either raped or a product of incest... and if those kids were auto aborted King wouldn’t be here today 

10 days ago
5/10/08
LieDetector - 
camicom -
bakobell -

I, for one, think that we should respect the laws of the land. Nothing aberrant with that!

MAGA!

Damn Son!

10 days ago
10/4/18
JitsuGuy - Why does this need to be a partisan issue? Can people say dumb as fuck things regardless of their politics?

Because they can't justify their own skewed politics without saying "look how bad that guy is"...
10 days ago
2/16/05
Wiggy - Supposedly 1 in 4 people can, if they go back far enough, trace their lineage back to Genghis Khan.

And he was a rapey mofo.

It’s 1 in 200 men (0.5%) of the world population. 

10 days ago
10/2/12
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

MAGA!

Ok now do gun laws you fucking faggot. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

Americans need to realize its not dem or repub,  our whole Congress is mentally ill

10 days ago
7/26/07

That guy is a fucking idiot

10 days ago
7/26/12

Slippery slope. Only time before they make rape legal. 

10 days ago
8/1/13
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

MAGA!

Come to your boyfriends defense?

Laws of the land? Like the 2A? Maybe a lawfully elected president who you've complained about and thrown out wild conspiracy theories about Russian collusion?

Why would I leave the country I love, unlike you, who really hates America and its values.

10 days ago
8/1/13
bakobell -
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

MAGA!

VTFU

10 days ago
4/24/07
bakobell - 
LieDetector -
camicom -
bakobell -

MAGA!

Wrecked.