OtherGround Forums Rey will fulfill the CHOSEN ONE prophecy - LOL!

Edited: 4/16/19 8:50 PM
4/20/11

So apparently JJ Abrams said this latest installment of SJW Wars will tie all of the previous 8 films together.

We know that the Emperor is going to inexplicably be back in some form for fan service (LOL!).

We know that the film is called The Rise of Skywalker.

Rey is going to turn out to be a secret Skywalker and fulfill the CHOSEN ONE prophecy to bring balance to the force. She's going to slay the emperor once and for all then probably die during the process - completely invalidating the story arc of the original six episodes. LOL!

GRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL POWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Let's turn Luke into a laughable character then kill him off like he's meaningless. Let's bring the Emperor back to have Mary Sue be victorious in the end! Yayyyyyyyy!!!

It's amazing listening to morons on youtube STILL trying to rationalize this shit. They're actually believing that this last installment will tie the series off with a bow. 

The truth is it's an SJW shitshow run by a delusional female President of Lucasfilm trying to gain social capital. They have made a complete mockery of the Star Wars universe. There was little forethought to the plot. There will be no coherent resolution to the mess they have created.

The Force Awakens was a cringeworthy remake filled with deus ex machinas and a Mary Sue with unlimited talent to save the day.

The Last Jedi was an incoherent shitshow which shit all over the Star Wars universe we knew and loved.

The Rise Of Skywalker will be the final nail in the coffin.

Mary Sue saves the day... and steals the legacy of Luke/Anakin! Hooray!!!!!

Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucasfilm pictured in black. This tells you all you need to know:

4/16/19 2:33 PM
3/1/13

I actually can't wait to see how bad this will be.

4/16/19 2:51 PM
1/1/01
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD - 

I actually can't wait to see how bad this will be.

Same here.

Each of the last SW movies have gotten worse and worse.

Not counting Rogue One, that was good.

Haven't seen Solo yet

4/16/19 2:53 PM
5/10/08

This is fucking embarrassing.

4/16/19 3:03 PM
4/20/11
lionsoul -

In 5 years the force will be trans. Rey will grow a beard and rock a force cock.

4/16/19 3:05 PM
10/15/13
lionsoul -

The fuck does that even mean?? The Force is Female?? Can someone explain it to me?

4/16/19 3:12 PM
11/9/17
Al Cappucino - 
lionsoul -

The fuck does that even mean?? The Force is Female?? Can someone explain it to me?

That's just it, it doesn't mean anything. They are fucking retarded!
Edited: 4/16/19 3:14 PM
6/11/10

I agree that there is some SJW pandering but at this point they can’t do anything right, according to a lot of the fans. It’s pretty disgusting on both sides tbh.

I’ll do as I always have and reserve judgment until after I see the movie.

4/16/19 3:22 PM
1/1/01
I noticed some theories popping up on YouTube that are trying to connect Snoke's death to the Emperor and that Snoke was just a host body for Palpatine before making his next move.

I predict that the Emperor's voice will just be a recording in a worker droid. Then a Jawa bops him in the head.

4/16/19 3:27 PM
4/20/11
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

I agree that there is some SJW pandering but at this point they can’t do anything right, according to a lot of the fans. It’s pretty disgusting on both sides tbh.

LOL - this guy!

The first two movies were absolute dumpster fires. How do you still reserve judgment? Incredible cognitive dissonance.

4/16/19 4:08 PM
11/23/12

It’s just a fucking flaming train wreck at this point. A train carrying 6,000 tonnes of toxic used dildos driven by a pansexual trans midget.

This is Lucas’ payback for us all hating The Phantom Menace.

4/16/19 4:13 PM
12/5/02
I am not sure what they could do to salvage this trilogy after The Last Jedi. I just don't think there's any putting this thing back together.
4/16/19 4:17 PM
6/11/10
Willin -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

LOL - this guy!

The first two movies were absolute dumpster fires. How do you still reserve judgment? Incredible cognitive dissonance.

I disagree. I didn’t completely like everything about the TFA but it was ok and somewhat nostalgic therefore bearable.

TLJ was worse, much worse. I could actually criticize the film on many different things besides all the SJW stuff that seems to bother you so much. I’m totally capable of not being prejudiced by the previous films and waiting to see the film before shitting on it.

4/16/19 4:18 PM
1/1/01

4/16/19 4:27 PM
11/28/08

It isn’t Star Wars unless the Emperor comes back 4 more times.

4/16/19 4:36 PM
6/11/10
DaveFu -

Lmao

4/16/19 4:36 PM
8/19/14

The emperors end game was always to live forever, if he found some way to return as a force ghost I'd buy that without question. 

4/16/19 4:39 PM
12/18/03
lionsoul -

And it's not like SW needs more to be embarrassing....

4/16/19 4:41 PM
1/17/03

I hate disney

Edited: 4/16/19 4:56 PM
4/20/11
Miguel cro cop -

The emperors end game was always to live forever, if he found some way to return as a force ghost I'd buy that without question. 

You're stuck in fantasy brain. The real reason they're going to do it is for SJW Mary Sue GRLLL POWAHHHH! Nothing more. They've proven they don't give a fuck about the Star Wars universe... but have fun keeping your blinders on.

4/16/19 5:01 PM
1/1/01
lionsoul - 

That's only the tip of the iceberg. Kathleen Kennedy surrounded herself with a clique of radical feminists and male feminist soyboys to make the film she wanted.

Last Jedi director, Rian Johnson:

Force Awakens script writer Chris Weitz:

...who is also a self-described PROUD MALE FEMINIST:

How Paul Weitz Became a Feminist Director

Lucasfilm writer and PROUD MALE FEMINIST Chuck Wendig, who wrote the backstory between Return of the Jedi and Force Awakens:

Solo writer Jon Kasdan bragging about injecting radical feminist Identity Politics into the film:

Lando is now canonically 'pansexual':

What a pansexual Lando Calrissian reveals about the evolution of Star Wars

...but naturally that's still not good enough for the Social Justice hate mob:

Lando Calrissian's newfound 'pansexuality' is bullshit. If you're not going to make your characters explicitly queer on-screen, don't expect the brownie points
4/16/19 5:11 PM
2/1/08
Willin -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

LOL - this guy!

They're still better than the prequels.

4/16/19 5:27 PM
1/1/01

In no universe is that true. 

The prequels are still SW, just a crappier version. 

The new trilogy is not comparable at all

4/16/19 5:29 PM
1/1/01
notsobigmike - 
Willin -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

LOL - this guy!

I wouldn't go that far.

First of the prequels sucked. The last two were decent.

TFA was decent, TLJ sucked

4/16/19 5:37 PM
4/20/11
PatK -
notsobigmike - 
Willin -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

LOL - this guy!

I wouldn't go that far.

First of the prequels sucked. The last two were decent.

TFA was decent, TLJ sucked

The Phantom Menace is like The Godfather compared to The Last Jedi.