OtherGround Forums Rip Frank Gallagher

6 days ago
2/11/20

RIP

5 days ago
11/9/04
ShortElbowInTheClinch - 

Does anyone know how he died?  I didn't read the entire thread so I apologize if it was mentioned earlier.

RIP to a dude who had many people say nice things about him.  In a place like this that's a pretty good indicator he was a genuinely good person. 

5 days ago
9/14/03

RIP

Edited: 5 days ago
10/29/13
4pdboxing -
ShortElbowInTheClinch - 

Does anyone know how he died?  I didn't read the entire thread so I apologize if it was mentioned earlier.

RIP to a dude who had many people say nice things about him.  In a place like this that's a pretty good indicator he was a genuinely good person. 

He passed away in his sleep, his mom found him not responsive in bed.he was having potassium level problems recently that was causing him issues and just 2 days before he passed away he told me he was sitting home and couldnt walk because his feet and legs were to sore to walk.

5 days ago
1/6/13

Man. Life is wild. I shared a lot of life on that Snapchat thread. Honestly it's about the only reason i stayed on this site. This is rough to hear.  Rip my friend. I hope you are up there sipping on some beer smoking a cigar and kicking it with the pups. 

5 days ago
10/14/10

RIP

damn

5 days ago
2/9/09

RIP

Edited: 5 days ago
3/20/15

I already paid my respects so this is not me being disrespectful. Wasnt Frank listed as deceased back in the 2017 thread ?

5 days ago
11/5/19
RhinoHog - 

I already paid my respects so this is not me being disrespectful. Wasnt Frank listed as deceased back in the 2017 thread ?

I've never known him as frank. He's bee William H Muncy here and real name was David
5 days ago
11/9/05
RhinoHog -

Go back to that post and keep reading...

5 days ago
11/9/04
JonJonesBone - 
4pdboxing -
ShortElbowInTheClinch - 

He passed away in his sleep, his mom found him not responsive in bed.he was having potassium level problems recently that was causing him issues and just 2 days before he passed away he told me he was sitting home and couldnt walk because his feet and legs were to sore to walk.

Thanks for the update, brotha.

Such a sad situation
4 days ago
1/13/11
itskrisdude -
RhinoHog -

Go back to that post and keep reading...

It was his buddy fucking around.  

Thank you Chicago Tom for this thread and all the love shown to Willam H Muncy.  

4 days ago
5/23/07

I'm enjoying some crown and coke with a teaspoon of weed tincture...getting an early start. I got a little white too....blahsay blahsay playing....miss ya Frank!

Edited: 4 days ago
5/23/07

4 days ago
12/1/12

For Rhino...
4 days ago
5/23/07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BONgL61snlM?feature=oembed

4 days ago
10/15/07
JuicedBeast -

For Rhino...

Sack (sometimes spelled with a Z) is Jonjonesbones who frank, bill, muncy, wifespowerbottom, David was talking about. 

Edited: 4 days ago
1/1/01

https://www.everhere.com/us/obituaries/mn/osseo/david-nelson-10410269

Here is David Nelson's obituary. Please accept Everhere's sincere condolences.

It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved David Nelson (Osseo, Minnesota), who passed away at the age of 38, on February 8, 2020. Family and friends can light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of David Nelson to show support.

Visitation will be held on Saturday, February 29th 2020 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM at the Kozlak-Radulovich Maple Grove Chapel (13745 Reimer Dr N, Osseo, MN 55311). A celebration of life will be held on Saturday, February 29th 2020 at 10:00 AM at the same location.

In lieu of flowers, memorials to family preferred.

4 days ago
2/5/06

Any MN OGers let me know if you're going to the visitation on the 29th.

I plan on going, we could have a beer for David after.

4 days ago
12/24/18

I didn't have realised he was about my age ,(35) .for some reason ,I thought he was more old ,my guess is he had a very full life in that time.

4 days ago
10/15/07
DaveFu -

https://www.everhere.com/us/obituaries/mn/osseo/david-nelson-10410269

Here is David Nelson's obituary. Please accept Everhere's sincere condolences.

It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved David Nelson (Osseo, Minnesota), who passed away at the age of 38, on February 8, 2020. Family and friends can light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of David Nelson to show support.

Visitation will be held on Saturday, February 29th 2020 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM at the Kozlak-Radulovich Maple Grove Chapel (13745 Reimer Dr N, Osseo, MN 55311). A celebration of life will be held on Saturday, February 29th 2020 at 10:00 AM at the same location.

In lieu of flowers, memorials to family preferred.

Thank for sharing Dave. 

4 days ago
10/15/07
CaptainWoody -

Wish I was closer. Hopefully a few of you guys get together and do a toast. It says memorials to the family preferred but how would I go about doing that? Where can I donate?

4 days ago
5/23/07

I can't believe he was only 38...fuck I'm a few years older. Wish I could make the visitation but I'm in BC. Thanks for posting that Dave Furniture

4 days ago
5/23/07

fu

4 days ago
1/13/11
ChicagoTom -
CaptainWoody -

Wish I was closer. Hopefully a few of you guys get together and do a toast. It says memorials to the family preferred but how would I go about doing that? Where can I donate?

If anyone has any insight please post it here.