OtherGround Forums Rise of BLM is whitey's fault - Candace Owens

15 days ago
8/6/08

I actually agree with this 100% and posted a number of threads about white "cowards"...Grow some balls white peepo!

15 days ago
6/30/03

She is obviously 100 percent correct. 

Western White people are cowards (generally speaking of course) 

15 days ago
1/1/01

New age browns are just as embarrassing. Their Mexican parents are ashamed.

15 days ago
6/17/17
NiteProwleR -

Don’t pin this on us !   You all tried to “enlighten” and “save” colored people and look what happened!

15 days ago
4/3/20

Arn't most of BLM radical whites acting like goofs on behalf of blacks. 

15 days ago
12/17/06
9JuanJuan - 
NiteProwleR -

Don’t pin this on us !   You all tried to “enlighten” and “save” colored people and look what happened!

15 days ago
6/27/02

The cops are BLM’s private security... it makes things complicated. Until we’re ready to take them and all the politicians out there’s no point in throwing your life away for the useful idiots. And I don’t think Patriots have the balls or understanding for that to happen. They’re getting arrested for protecting themselves and still running around saying “bAcK ThE bLuE derp!”

15 days ago
6/24/07

She specifically said “white liberals” that have “white guilt”. Don’t lump all of us in with those nut jobs. Conservatives aren’t falling for this shit.

15 days ago
5/30/03

I agree with them in part of their analysis (white liberals play a major roll in promoting this chaos).  I'm not sure about a landslide victor for Trump or that white liberals are suddenly seeing the dangers of their stupidity because the mobs are coming to their neighborhoods.  I think that these same liberals believe that if they appease the mob, the mob will ultimately leave them alone.  That won't happen, but that's how a victim thinks.  Let the bully get whatever he wants...he'll be my friend.  

Those liberals aren't going to suddenly vote for Trump imo

15 days ago
8/6/08
The Maestro - 

I agree with them in part of their analysis (white liberals play a major roll in promoting this chaos).  I'm not sure about a landslide victor for Trump or that white liberals are suddenly seeing the dangers of their stupidity because the mobs are coming to their neighborhoods.  I think that these same liberals believe that if they appease the mob, the mob will ultimately leave them alone.  That won't happen, but that's how a victim thinks.  Let the bully get whatever he wants...he'll be my friend.  

there have to be some not-insignificant number of libs that are being totally turned off by all of the BLM/Antifa shit realizing that appeasement only emboldens them...couple that with the fact that their party's candidate literally has demntia and can barely function and I can't logically fathom how there isn't a large ground of people that will turn...

15 days ago
2/5/06

White liberal teachers

They are the #1 people to blame

15 days ago
1/1/01
Correct
15 days ago
1/1/01

Candace, you're my hero.

Edited: 14 days ago
9/27/15
I've Been saying for years that 99% of white people are complete pussies. Even Tim "super soldier" Kennedy was afraid to say anything remotely negative about a man brandishing an ak47 be ause he had a black gf thus was somewhat associated with Blm .. It's fucking pathetic.. Rogan is the same way wtf

Mma fighter Gerakd Meerschart just concluded his interview with Hekwani by saying "black lives matter".. This world is headed to a dark place
14 days ago
8/18/13

She is correct

14 days ago
6/20/14
Jim8254 -

No Antifia is the white group you are thinking of. 

But, the left plays blacks like a fiddle and have been doing this for years and years Blacks just can't figure it out. 

Candace is awesome Blacks hate her because she tells the truth for them. 

14 days ago
6/20/14
Jim8254 -

No Antifia is the wgite group you are thinking of. 

But, the left plays blacks like a fiddle and have been doing this for years and years Blacks just can't figure it out. 

14 days ago
1/1/01

14 days ago
9/8/02
I would amend it further and say its largely the fault of white females and the men who date them. Outside of the gays, I don't see too many single white dudes participating in this. The men are radicalized and controlled by the pussy. Just look at Kaepernick, the guy was a WASPY country club dude prior to meeting his radical leftist girlfriend, then in one year, he went from talking like an educated young man to a fucking radical black panther.

14 days ago
9/27/15
TwoCheekSneak - 
Jim8254 -

Why is the left playing blacks and for what purpose? What is their end game?
14 days ago
5/30/03
gokudamus - 
The Maestro - 

there have to be some not-insignificant number of libs that are being totally turned off by all of the BLM/Antifa shit realizing that appeasement only emboldens them...couple that with the fact that their party's candidate literally has demntia and can barely function and I can't logically fathom how there isn't a large ground of people that will turn...

I would assume so but every day the left gets pushed further and further and gains more ground.  We keep hearing about this silent majority but they haven't done anything but lost significant ground imo.  

14 days ago
11/27/02
I know many uber self loathing white guilters and they are the most unreasonable people I know. All about anti- racism virtue signaling. I'm convinced they were in the KKK secretly and are atoning for it. Only explanation.
14 days ago
1/1/01
ons ear - 
TwoCheekSneak - 
Jim8254 -

Why is the left playing blacks and for what purpose? What is their end game?

Political power, an end game that has already been achieved.
14 days ago
10/6/17
9JuanJuan -
NiteProwleR -

Who’s “you all”? 

Edited: 14 days ago
7/15/04
The Jentleman -
9JuanJuan -
NiteProwleR -

Who’s “you all”? 

White liberals. Unless he is referring to the Conquistadors or something.....