OtherGround Forums Roadside MAGA stand

12 days ago
4/26/03

There's a busy road by a grocery store here. People set up a stand with Trump flags, MAGA stuff, blue line flags etc. 

I stopped today, because America. I bought a red/green/blue line flag and a Trump coffe mug. 

The vibe was good. Nice people. The traffic driving by however... People were yelling "You fuckin faggots!" Flipping us off etc. yelling fuck you. people

12 days ago
11/13/14

I saw a bunch of welfare types doing this near me. Probably cash only and not reported on income taxes. MAGA!

12 days ago
1/12/10

There is one that sets up on the weekends near me. I’ve stopped by a couple times. Had a some honks and some screams. We just waved and laughed at the TDSers. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
Kwang - 

I saw a bunch of welfare types doing this near me. Probably cash only and not reported on income taxes. MAGA!

'Welfare types' don't go out and hustle like that.

12 days ago
7/12/15

I have also seen people selling these Chinese products in my community 

12 days ago
2/5/06

There's a few of them here

12 days ago
5/18/11

To be fair they would probably be calling you a "faggot" no matter what you where doing.

Edited: 12 days ago
3/25/11
shen -
Kwang - 

'Welfare types' don't go out and hustle like that.

This. 

To set up a road side stand with the hope you could make a profit for your days work along with the initiative and risking your own money to even print up or acquire the items you are looking to sell doesn't scream "welfare types".

That is definitely hustle. 

12 days ago
1/1/01

I saw a ton of those in South Dakota

12 days ago
7/16/13

#MAGA

12 days ago
11/17/10

Been seeing these for a while in diff parts of NJ

12 days ago
1/10/13

I drove from Murrieta/Temecula to Oceanside today. I passed 5 or 6 of the Trump stands. I dont know how many boats are docked in the Marina, maybe 250? All but three of them had Trump flags. There were two Biden/Harris flags and one boat had a rainbow flag and Black Lives Matter flag. Outside of the major cities, Trump seems much more popular.

12 days ago
1/13/11

Just saw one today in Ramona CA, last weekend there was a “support the Police” rally in front of the police station, I love my new house and all the people in this community! 

12 days ago
4/22/07
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Just saw one today in Ramona CA, last weekend there was a “support the Police” rally in front of the police station, I love my new house and all the people in this community! 

And they love you and your life partner no matter how you vote!

You gay faggot

12 days ago
1/25/04
boxing wiz - 

I drove from Murrieta/Temecula to Oceanside today. I passed 5 or 6 of the Trump stands. I dont know how many boats are docked in the Marina, maybe 250? All but three of them had Trump flags. There were two Biden/Harris flags and one boat had a rainbow flag and Black Lives Matter flag. Outside of the major cities, Trump seems much more popular.

And nobody was bothering the biden/harris supporters, right? No stealing their flags, no setting their boat on fire, no violent crowds surrounding them?

4/22/07
Jack Carter -
boxing wiz - 

And nobody was bothering the biden/harris supporters, right? No stealing their flags, no setting their boat on fire, no violent crowds surrounding them?

I bet not. There are actually consequences for those people.

12 days ago
1/3/20

There was a long ass line of trucks and cars going down the middle lane through the city today. Lol

I got beside one of them and gave the thumbs up! Haha! 

12 days ago
4/20/08

They are all over the place here. Trump Rambo flags and all at these stands. Even saw one flying in somebody's yard down the street from me lol Fuck yeah

12 days ago
4/17/13
StankieEdgar -

I have also seen people selling these Chinese products in my community 

You people sound exactly like scorned bitches. So bitter, can't just ignore other people existing with contrary opinions. Pathetic behavior. Grow up and be a man for fuck sake.

12 days ago
11/30/07
cycklops -

There's a busy road by a grocery store here. People set up a stand with Trump flags, MAGA stuff, blue line flags etc. 

I stopped today, because America. I bought a red/green/blue line flag and a Trump coffe mug. 

The vibe was good. Nice people. The traffic driving by however... People were yelling "You fuckin faggots!" Flipping us off etc. yelling fuck you. people

Saw tons of them in southern cali. 

12 days ago
7/29/02

just your local dipshits

12 days ago
7/13/17

You won't see a biden stand cuz you can't use ebt cards. 

12 days ago
8/16/12
boxing wiz -

Or maybe a majority of people voting Biden aren’t douchebags and cultists who need approval by waving a flag. 

12 days ago
3/18/02
Zeekman - 
boxing wiz -

Or maybe a majority of people voting Biden aren’t douchebags and cultists who need approval by waving a flag. 

they have to be somewhere! 

11/18/15
Zeekman -
boxing wiz -

yeah those people just burn down their own cities instead, after all its free because insurance