3 days ago
6/8/11

so is rugby like a team game of smeer the queer?

How is every player not paralyzed if they don't wear helmets and they dive head first and clash each other in the heads? Does rugby not care about TBI yet?

3 days ago
8/2/16
Pedro Navaja -

Rugby players love cheap shots eh. Pathetic fake tough guys

Cheap shots? You clearly know as little about rugby as everything else you post shit about.

3 days ago
6/8/11
Amos Moses -

Dang, this guys got some gnarly cauliflower ear

3 days ago
11/17/10
SpartaKick -

Is chabal considered a "thug" in Rugby?

3 days ago
11/17/10

i dont really follow NFL and never played organized football in my life, but I sort of agree with the rugby nations, that rugby players possess a"different" type of toughness than NFL guys do

some say tougher than NFlers, or whatever, but there def is a DIFFERENCE in their toughness, for sure

if 5 professional rugby players were to bar fight 5 NFL players, id put my money on the rugby guys

Edited: 3 days ago
6/28/10
Twigwam -
Pedro Navaja -

Cheap shots? You clearly know as little about rugby as everything else you post shit about.

He puts on a Fubu bball jersey and headband just to come post on here and act like he's a pro bball player. Let the resident tard be.

3 days ago
5/8/11
Aaron Becker -

How is every player not paralyzed if they don't wear helmets and they dive head first and clash each other in the heads? Does rugby not care about TBI yet?

Smart tackling...no helmets would help football, they wouldn't tackle like jackasses.

3 days ago
6/8/11
fnunderful -
Aaron Becker -

Smart tackling...no helmets would help football, they wouldn't tackle like jackasses.

The guy in that first video is headbutting and leading with his head almost every time

3 days ago
3/15/15
I really hate the promotion of thugs. There is only one way to deal with them. It's not part of the game, it is deliberately trying to injure and cheap shot people.
My personality could not handle it, I'd probably be banned for life if something was tried on me - at least my younger self would have.
3 days ago
6/8/11
Amos Moses -

I wish rugby had been around when I was younger. Not much of a calling for it in KY. I think I would have loved to have played it.

Same here in MN. It looks like fun and a team game of smear the queer. I think I would have played this if it was offered when I was younger

3 days ago
1/1/01
Aaron Becker -
Amos Moses -

'Cuddles' Cudmore is a serious specimen.   While I'm not a big fan of his cheap shots in rucks, he's got some serious skills and can score.

Before playing rugby he was a 'debt collector' for some drug dealers, so he's quite used to the notion of using intimidation to his benefit.  Given he's around 6'6" and 260lbs, I'd figure he's intimidating to most.

3 days ago
3/13/17
Twigwam - 
Pedro Navaja -

So there are no cheap shots? 

Nut grabs in the scrum?

Sucker punches after tackles? 

Sucker punches in general?

I can't tell the amount of filthy, dirty plays I've seen of rugby. 

If you say there are not a large amount of cheapshots in rugby, moreso than other sports, then maybe its you who knows very little about rugby.

3 days ago
3/13/17

I challenge anyone to find any sport where there is an equal amount of sheer cowardly violence. Stomps with the cleats. Sucker punches. Grabbing dick in the scrum. 

3 days ago
8/2/16
Pedro Navaja -
Twigwam - 
Pedro Navaja -

Nut grabs in the scrum?

If you say there are not a large amount of cheapshots in rugby, moreso than other sports, then maybe its you who knows very little about rugby.

Nut grabs in the scrum?? What the fuck are you on about. No player in a scrum can possibly grab the nuts of an opposition player, firstly they are all bound together, and secondly unless they have a 5ft long arm they could never reach the opposition.

As for the other things, yes back in the day there was a lot more violence, but in the professional era it comes with a lengthy ban and is very infrequent.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Pedro Navaja -

I challenge anyone to find any sport where there is an equal amount of sheer cowardly violence. Stomps with the cleats. Sucker punches. Grabbing dick in the scrum. 

Hockey is certainly up there with cheap shots and blind-side hits with intent to injure - maybe even moreso.  Check out highlights of Brad Marchand, Chris Pronger or Matt Cooke.

3 days ago
3/13/17
Twigwam - 
Pedro Navaja -
Twigwam - 
Pedro Navaja -

Nut grabs in the scrum?

Nut grabs in the scrum?? What the fuck are you on about. No player in a scrum can possibly grab the nuts of an opposition player, firstly they are all bound together, and secondly unless they have a 5ft long arm they could never reach the opposition.

As for the other things, yes back in the day there was a lot more violence, but in the professional era it comes with a lengthy ban and is very infrequent.

You said I know nothing about rugby but you claim to be ignorant to nut grabs?

Just go to youtube or google. There's hundreds of videos. Rugby players love grabbing nuts in teh scrum or in a tackles.

Just saying it disgusts me the amount of cheap shots. Still a dope sport, I enjoy watching. Great athletes. Much better than NFL, IMO. Just really disturbing cheap shots.

3 days ago
5/19/06
jbc - 
Aaron Becker -
Amos Moses -

'Cuddles' Cudmore is a serious specimen.   While I'm not a big fan of his cheap shots in rucks, he's got some serious skills and can score.

Before playing rugby he was a 'debt collector' for some drug dealers, so he's quite used to the notion of using intimidation to his benefit.  Given he's around 6'6" and 260lbs, I'd figure he's intimidating to most.

LOL the great Canadian.. Love Jaime.

We had another Canadian that was a flanker, bald dude that played for Cardiff, they called him the Canadian hit man or something, blanking on his name, this would be around 98-2000 era...

Aaron,

I played Rugby for many years, Tackling is alot different, doesn't mean guys wont go head to head, but technically, you are taught not too, also diving into a ruck is different then a straight tackle..

I wish Rugby was more popular in the US, and it's getting there... the US team is doing awesome, ill cheer for them at the World Cup, finally able to beat us on the regular now.. lol, but watching that team grow has been awesome..

They have a dude that is a sprinter, Olympic level , plays Rugby 7s and as well as 15s, and is killing it for the US, at least was last couple years..
3 days ago
5/19/06
Pedro Navaja - 
Twigwam - 
Pedro Navaja -
Twigwam - 
Pedro Navaja -

Nut grabs in the scrum?

You said I know nothing about rugby but you claim to be ignorant to nut grabs?

Just go to youtube or google. There's hundreds of videos. Rugby players love grabbing nuts in teh scrum or in a tackles.

Just saying it disgusts me the amount of cheap shots. Still a dope sport, I enjoy watching. Great athletes. Much better than NFL, IMO. Just really disturbing cheap shots.

You are an idiot...

I will admit, yes, there are nut shots LOL, it's happen to me, not off the initial scrum, but as it folds or breaks.. Sucker punches, yes, I've also been bitten by this Argentinian hook, in the scrum when we toured there, but its a crazy awesome fun game, stop being a pussy..

Hockey has like that as well, and its a great game...

You play Basketball, so shut up, another Canadian game...
3 days ago
3/27/03

I wish my son was into rugby but he’s a fanatical “kill the quarterback” obsessed pass rusher 

3 days ago
1/1/01
Dire -
jbc - 
Aaron Becker -
Amos Moses -

We had another Canadian that was a flanker, bald dude that played for Cardiff, they called him the Canadian hit man or something, blanking on his name, this would be around 98-2000 era...

Aaron,

I played Rugby for many years, Tackling is alot different, doesn't mean guys wont go head to head, but technically, you are taught not too, also diving into a ruck is different then a straight tackle..

I wish Rugby was more popular in the US, and it's getting there... the US team is doing awesome, ill cheer for them at the World Cup, finally able to beat us on the regular now.. lol, but watching that team grow has been awesome..

They have a dude that is a sprinter, Olympic level , plays Rugby 7s and as well as 15s, and is killing it for the US, at least was last couple years..

Sounds like Dan Baugh you're talking about.

In my indistinguished days, Gareth Rees was probably the dominant Canadian player, and he has serious skills and toughness.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Aaron Becker - 
Amos Moses -

I wish rugby had been around when I was younger. Not much of a calling for it in KY. I think I would have loved to have played it.

Same here in MN. It looks like fun and a team game of smear the queer. I think I would have played this if it was offered when I was younger

From Minnesota....

We used to play tire ball. Basically two tires opposite side of a field. Objective to get the football in the tire. You could pass, run, kick. Anything to move the ball. If you got tackled running you'd have to give the ball up. No incomplete passes either. Live ball if the guy didn't catch it. We'd make up other rules as we went along...

Pretty fun game...
3 days ago
5/19/06
jbc - 
Dire -
jbc - 
Aaron Becker -
Amos Moses -

Aaron,

Sounds like Dan Baugh you're talking about.

In my indistinguished days, Gareth Rees was probably the dominant Canadian player, and he has serious skills and toughness.

100% it was..

man brought back so many memories..

The Loose head prop at that time was my hero, John Teil, and loved Rob Snow as well but John played for my highschool and club at the time...

3 days ago
12/6/16
Jiujitsu guy -

Botha was an absolute cunt

At 6'8 275 lbs, he's a terrifying cunt lol

3 days ago
12/28/16

This is the Bakkies video to watch

3 days ago
12/28/16

A teammate of Bakkies Pierre Spies, devastating speed for a huge guy.