OtherGround Forums Ruptured vaginas from cliff diving

7/17/19 1:11 PM
1/1/01

I talked to my friend and he told me his wife who works in the ER has been reporting ruptured vaginas from jumping off cliffs,  usually shipwicks cliff here on KAUAI.  I had never heard of this before but it has become more common.

On a side note I don’t know how so many people get hurt jumping off that cliff,  I’d say it is 30 something feet and I’ve jumped off it many times without incident.

7/17/19 1:14 PM
1/1/01

I’ll be willing to concede that this may be from HBC and they are using this as an excuse

7/17/19 1:14 PM
9/13/06
Tim Duncan -

I talked to my friend and he told me his wife who works in the ER has been reporting ruptured vaginas from jumping off cliffs,  usually shipwicks cliff here on KAUAI.  I had never heard of this before but it has become more common.

On a side note I don’t know how so many people get hurt jumping off that cliff,  I’d say it is 30 something feet and I’ve jumped off it many times without incident.

Try again, but land in a seated position and report back.  

7/17/19 1:16 PM
4/26/10

We used to jump off a local bridge that's about 30 feet when I was a stupid kid. Took one time jumping with my legs slightly spread to learn I never wanted to feel that again. THEN you had to swim back to shore afterwards.

7/17/19 1:17 PM
9/4/17

Only time I got hurt cliff jumping was jumping off of 40 + cliff without shoes. That shit hurt going feet first. Had a friend do a belly flop off the same cliff and the sound made me cringe. I'm thinking yeah his day is ruined. 

7/17/19 1:18 PM
6/10/10

what's Cliff's last name, I might know him

7/17/19 1:21 PM
1/24/15
We need ruptured vagina pics for research.
7/17/19 1:28 PM
9/4/17
ABCTT Dos - We need ruptured vagina pics for research.

I'm into some fucked shit but I'm to take a hard pass on ruptured vagina pics, unless I did the rupturing. 

7/17/19 1:35 PM
12/22/10
William H Muncy -

I'm into some fucked shit but I'm to take a hard pass on ruptured vagina pics, unless I did the rupturing. 

You sound like a ruptured vagina. 

7/17/19 1:37 PM
9/4/17
Black Doug -
William H Muncy -

Lol I'm trying to think how that would sound. I imagine something like hitting an oyster with a hammer. No shell of course 

7/17/19 1:43 PM
12/22/10
William H Muncy -
Black Doug -
William H Muncy -

Lol I'm trying to think how that would sound. I imagine something like hitting an oyster with a hammer. No shell of course 

I think you're very close. 

My guess is something similar to this: 

7/17/19 1:46 PM
6/13/03

Apparently they happen a lot in Jamaica as well

7/17/19 1:48 PM
1/24/15
Sogsteel - 

My wife can verify this.
7/17/19 1:49 PM
2/23/05
Sogsteel -

You don't have to go that far to get your vagina ruptured

7/17/19 1:49 PM
9/4/17
Black Doug -
William H Muncy -
Black Doug -
William H Muncy -

I think you're very close. 

My guess is something similar to this: 

Good call. 

7/17/19 1:52 PM
9/3/12
mixedmartialfarts -

what's Cliff's last name, I might know him

Diving, look him up 

7/17/19 1:52 PM
3/21/12
Sogsteel - 

Had it happen to a coworker two summers in a row, weird thing is she weighs like 250 lbs and I can't imagine her being able to climb up a cliff to dive.
7/17/19 1:56 PM
7/3/06

I agree with the bare foot thing but jumping off 30ft doesn't seem like it should hurt that bad.  I landed in a seated position jumping off a 70 -80ft cliff when I was younger, slapped my ass so bad it was bruised for weeks. 

7/17/19 1:58 PM
11/29/04

That’s from all those girls jumping feet first lol. They gotta learn how to bomb or suicide

7/17/19 2:09 PM
4/9/19

I grew up in a little town surrounded by lake in rural Alabama.  You really couldn't get there without crossing a bridge.  There was nothing to do.  The lake was the only place to have fun so we pretty much lived in it in the summer.  We had several bridges we went to.  We even had cable swings mounted underneath and ladders attached to the pillars in the water so we could climb up under the bridge.  We would swim all day.  Camp there and get drunk and high.  Lost my virginity in a tent there...lol   then we would continue the next day.  

That whole time people were constantly jumping.  Women too.  I saw hundreds of people jump off bridges.  It was so common that there was a sign on all of the bridges warning about a fine for jumping.  The highest was about 80 feet in the summer.   I never heard of that happening to anyone.  

Maybe girls from Alabama just have tough vaginas.

7/17/19 2:31 PM
1/1/01

This one guy jumped of Wailua falls which is 100 feet I think.  He landed a little off and was bleeding out of his ass.  He died 2 days later from septic shock

7/17/19 2:53 PM
3/13/08
JayMan -

I grew up in a little town surrounded by lake in rural Alabama.  You really couldn't get there without crossing a bridge.  There was nothing to do.  The lake was the only place to have fun so we pretty much lived in it in the summer.  We had several bridges we went to.  We even had cable swings mounted underneath and ladders attached to the pillars in the water so we could climb up under the bridge.  We would swim all day.  Camp there and get drunk and high.  Lost my virginity in a tent there...lol   then we would continue the next day.  

That whole time people were constantly jumping.  Women too.  I saw hundreds of people jump off bridges.  It was so common that there was a sign on all of the bridges warning about a fine for jumping.  The highest was about 80 feet in the summer.   I never heard of that happening to anyone.  

They start getting streched out by their brothers, cousins, and uncles from a young age.

7/17/19 2:54 PM
4/9/19
leifdawg -
JayMan -

They start getting streched out by their brothers, cousins, and uncles from a young age.

So original.  A comedic genius.

7/17/19 2:55 PM
10/15/13
Tim Duncan -

".... and I’ve jumped off it many times without incident."

You have kept you honor by keeping your legs closed. You and your vagina should be proud.

7/17/19 2:59 PM
11/17/10
ABCTT Dos -
Sogsteel - 

My wife can verify this.

yeah, my wife and 2 of her girlfriends made the mistake of Cliff jumping from Rick's cafe and ruptured their vaginas too during their trip to jamaica

when they came back they didnt seem too phased, and actually were all very happy and relaxed...good sports about the whole thing