OtherGround Forums STAR WARS THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

26 days ago
8/20/15
Thebonfirexm -
Jones right nostril -

TLJ destroyed any interest I have in these new movies. It was pure garbage.

Disney should burn. They have the dick beaters in every company now. Fuck them, and anyone that looks like them.

I hope ryan Reynolds now that hes under them tells them to fuck off. 

That fucking cunt running it.....ugh.

Ryan Reynolds is just as big a SJW as anyone

26 days ago
9/29/13
Lights Out Lurker -

Lol it's gonna be the biggest movie ever and all the internet dorks are crying.... love it! I'll be sure to let you guys know how good it is.

It’s not going to beat Endgame. There is a significant amount of life long Star Wars fans that genuinely don’t give a fuck about how this abomination ends.  You think Disney is able to replace those numbers with new fans? Doubt it. 

26 days ago
2/22/13
Jones right nostril -

26 days ago
1/1/01
Jones right nostril -
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT - 
Jones right nostril -

Same. TFA was below average, but I thought they'd fix it when TLJ came out. Instead, they turned one of the greatest movie franchises ever into a complete dumpster fire. I'll pass.

I enjoyed TFA and was fucking hyped going into that one. I didn't feel let down by it or anything. But TLJ was... i dont even know how to describe it. 150 minutes of PC agenda pushing that made zero sense and was quite frankly a disgrace to the franchise. 

I think you described it pretty well... 

TLJ killed the franchise IMO. The handling of Star Wars is the case study on how to destroy a sure thing.

26 days ago
11/10/18
Lights Out Lurker -

Lol it's gonna be the biggest movie ever and all the internet dorks are crying.... love it! I'll be sure to let you guys know how good it is.

You go girl!

Edited: 26 days ago
2/22/13

I enjoyed TFA, but I always felt it’s longevity hinged on the triology as a whole. It introduced some interesting characters alongside trying to appeal to OT fans.

TLJ took all of that potential and set it on fire. In retrospect - not only does it make TFA a complete waste of a movie - but it manages to shit over the entire franchise and its core characters.

I walked out of the cinema after TLJ, vowing to never waste my time/money on another Star Wars movie.

Judging by the flop that was Solo and the underwhelming theme park numbers for Galaxy’s Edge, looks like I’m not the only one.

26 days ago
7/1/15

26 days ago
1/1/01

As long as China will show a movie, it doesn't have to be written well or make much sense. If you can hook kids, fanboys, and the Chinese, you got 750mil locked up.

26 days ago
9/22/16
DaveFu - 

As long as China will show a movie, it doesn't have to be written well or make much sense. If you can hook kids, fanboys, and the Chinese, you got 750mil locked up.

TLJ bombed in China.

Chinese people give zero fucks about a SJW agenda and casting.
26 days ago
9/22/16
I mean, if anyone can salvage something from the dumpster fire that was TLJ, it's Abrams. Still... I can't get what I want (better Star Wars films) if Disney continues to get what they want (my money). I refused to pay for Solo, and I won't be seeing E9.

When Kathleen Kennedy is fired, I will be an involved fan again.
26 days ago
3/12/15
Jones right nostril -

Same. Never been a big Star Wars fan in the 1st place but that shit killed any interest I had. 

26 days ago
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - I mean, if anyone can salvage something from the dumpster fire that was TLJ, it's Abrams. Still... I can't get what I want (better Star Wars films) if Disney continues to get what they want (my money). I refused to pay for Solo, and I won't be seeing E9.

I think too much blame is put on Kennedy... Sure she’s responsible right now, but Disney is up to their eyes in SJW bullshit. All replacing KK will probably mean is bringing in another feminist/SJW.

26 days ago
6/20/08

I'll for sure watch part 9 but hope they keep the SJW shot out this time.  TLJ was the worst of the new films by far bit still had some good moments.  Solo and rogue one were just awesome and TFA was good as well but I agree hinges on this last film, not making an interracial couple with a poor acting male, and ditching Rose.  

26 days ago
5/14/10
Well I'm excited about it and wont PRETEND I'm not so I can fit in here. Not saying you're pretending but I'm just saying. I was glad to see a balance of characters in the newer films. Star wars didnt even have an African American in the cast until ESB! And one female (in a gold bikini of course) to what? 100 males? Give me a break. You guys are acting like little girls about this now because its finally an even playing field. Face it, the force is female and cant change that. Men had their turn and it was good (though very discriminatory), but now you need to step aside and let the ladies show you what's up. They didnt cry when Luke was cast as a white male so you can be a big boy about this now.
26 days ago
4/27/15
Freaky_Hibiki - Well I'm excited about it and wont PRETEND I'm not so I can fit in here. Not saying you're pretending but I'm just saying. I was glad to see a balance of characters in the newer films. Star wars didnt even have an African American in the cast until ESB! And one female (in a gold bikini of course) to what? 100 males? Give me a break. You guys are acting like little girls about this now because its finally an even playing field. Face it, the force is female and cant change that. Men had their turn and it was good (though very discriminatory), but now you need to step aside and let the ladies show you what's up. They didnt cry when Luke was cast as a white male so you can be a big boy about this now.

26 days ago
5/1/14

I've been disappointed with the last 2 films but I will see this one. 

I wish there was a lot of stuff done differently. For one the way they did nothing with Phasma. Im hoping she returns in this movie to fuck some shit up. Though it is unlikely.

So as stated before, I will go see it, I will have lower expectations, and maybe be pleasantly surprised. 

26 days ago
1/1/01
Jones right nostril -

Yep, I avoided Solo after that Trainwreck

26 days ago
1/23/06
Lights Out Lurker - 

Edgelords everywhere.
26 days ago
12/28/04
Freaky_Hibiki - Well I'm excited about it and wont PRETEND I'm not so I can fit in here. Not saying you're pretending but I'm just saying. I was glad to see a balance of characters in the newer films. Star wars didnt even have an African American in the cast until ESB! And one female (in a gold bikini of course) to what? 100 males? Give me a break. You guys are acting like little girls about this now because its finally an even playing field. Face it, the force is female and cant change that. Men had their turn and it was good (though very discriminatory), but now you need to step aside and let the ladies show you what's up. They didnt cry when Luke was cast as a white male so you can be a big boy about this now.

Pretty fucking good. 8/10.

26 days ago
12/2/05
Jones right nostril -
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT - 
Jones right nostril -

Same. TFA was below average, but I thought they'd fix it when TLJ came out. Instead, they turned one of the greatest movie franchises ever into a complete dumpster fire. I'll pass.

I enjoyed TFA and was fucking hyped going into that one. I didn't feel let down by it or anything. But TLJ was... i dont even know how to describe it. 150 minutes of PC agenda pushing that made zero sense and was quite frankly a disgrace to the franchise. 

This 

26 days ago
1/19/06
Black Dougie -

Did Friday have any white people in it?

26 days ago
2/9/12
Jones right nostril -

Agreed. Fuck the SJW horse shit. Fuck Disney Star War right in the brown hole

25 days ago
9/24/18
Freaky_Hibiki - Well I'm excited about it and wont PRETEND I'm not so I can fit in here. Not saying you're pretending but I'm just saying. I was glad to see a balance of characters in the newer films. Star wars didnt even have an African American in the cast until ESB! And one female (in a gold bikini of course) to what? 100 males? Give me a break. You guys are acting like little girls about this now because its finally an even playing field. Face it, the force is female and cant change that. Men had their turn and it was good (though very discriminatory), but now you need to step aside and let the ladies show you what's up. They didnt cry when Luke was cast as a white male so you can be a big boy about this now.

Shut the fuck up, Kathleen. 

25 days ago
5/8/13
Black Dougie -
Charles Barkley -

D. None of the Above

1 & 2 would still get it....

25 days ago
9/24/18
amadeus -
AnthonyWeiner - I mean, if anyone can salvage something from the dumpster fire that was TLJ, it's Abrams. Still... I can't get what I want (better Star Wars films) if Disney continues to get what they want (my money). I refused to pay for Solo, and I won't be seeing E9.

I think too much blame is put on Kennedy... Sure she’s responsible right now, but Disney is up to their eyes in SJW bullshit. All replacing KK will probably mean is bringing in another feminist/SJW.

They may as well have called episode 8: Social Justice Wars