OtherGround Forums Sacha Baron Cohen crashed Washington 3% event

Edited: 13 days ago
2/7/08

13 days ago
10/3/16

Hahahaha.

13 days ago
2/7/09

Lol, these are the times of epic trolling.

I still think crowder renting out the air b&b from the leader of Chaz is the best, but this guy coming back in disguise to film again is pretty funny.

13 days ago
4/22/07

2/2/15

He certainly exposed those right wingers for the racists they are, given that his security had to keep them from shutting down what they believed to be a foul racist on the stage.

13 days ago
6/29/11

This guy is a legend. 

13 days ago
1/19/14
The Donkeypuncher - 

This guy is a legend. 

He's a bullshit artist.

A talented one for sure though.

13 days ago
1/1/01
Bilge Water -

He certainly exposed those right wingers for the racists they are, given that his security had to keep them from shutting down what they believed to be a foul racist on the stage.

You can edit it to look like whatever you want it to. 

13 days ago
12/19/10
buddie -
Bilge Water -

So what happened?   Did they cheer and encourage him or boo him and try to get him off stage?   Was it a room full of people that supported the musics message?

You can edit it to look like whatever you want it to

13 days ago
1/1/01

Doesn't hold a candle to this one

13 days ago
12/28/04
ShanTheMan - 

lol Gun shop owner is super triggered. 

13 days ago
2/2/15
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
ShanTheMan - 

I don't think you know what triggered means, SJW, although you no doubt have been in that state many times in your progressive life.

13 days ago
12/28/04
Bilge Water - 
ShanTheMan - 

I don't think you know what triggered means, SJW, although you no doubt have been in that state many times in your progressive life.

lol, also triggered ^^^^^

13 days ago
1/13/04

I love Sacha lol..

13 days ago
1/1/01
Barbasol -
buddie -
Bilge Water -

So what happened?   Did they cheer and encourage him or boo him and try to get him off stage?   Was it a room full of people that supported the musics message?

I wasn't there but according  to the story the crowd objected once they realized that the lyrics were racist. There  were also other bands beforehand.  How hard would it be for a talented video editor to make someone dancing to an earlier act look like they were enjoying racist lyrics?  Not very.  Most of us have been to concerts hearing a song we don't know. No one just stands still while the music is being played. I'm guessing they probably have enough footage of the crowd to make it look however they want. Ali G was funny. Borat was brilliant.  Everything since then has been a total letdown by Cohen. 

13 days ago
7/31/09

What a fucking moron. I used to like him but performing racist songs in front of people that aren't racist in an attempt to paint them as racist is pretty fucking low and petty. Typical of the left though. Republican = racism and white.

Its so tired now. Even black people are starting to get sick of it 

12/26/05

I have no idea what the group is, but it sounds to me like they weren't OK with the shit he was saying.

The fact he had security intervening at their own event actually sounds like an issue.  Way to be a jokester, but as soon as you start having hired security prevent an event from dicating that events own course, it's starting to sound a great deal more like a crime than a joke.

13 days ago
12/19/10
buddie -
Barbasol -
buddie -
Bilge Water -

I wasn't there but according  to the story the crowd objected once they realized that the lyrics were racist. There  were also other bands beforehand.  How hard would it be for a talented video editor to make someone dancing to an earlier act look like they were enjoying racist lyrics?  Not very.  Most of us have been to concerts hearing a song we don't know. No one just stands still while the music is being played. I'm guessing they probably have enough footage of the crowd to make it look however they want. Ali G was funny. Borat was brilliant.  Everything since then has been a total letdown by Cohen. 

I agree, I didn’t articulate my point well at all.  Any time any of these “activists” rally videos emerge, I really don’t know what to believe.  Are they really an alt right/left group.  Without being there or watching a full unedited video you can’t be sure.  

13 days ago
12/17/06

Total backfire lol.

13 days ago
4/3/08
Kings21 -

What a fucking moron. I used to like him but performing racist songs in front of people that aren't racist in an attempt to paint them as racist is pretty fucking low and petty. Typical of the left though. Republican = racism and white.

Its so tired now. Even black people are starting to get sick of it 

This is exactly what he did. It’s just over the top comedy, but the morons will eat it up though pretending it’s some sort of exposure piece. 

13 days ago
8/20/09

Song is fire.  

Edited: 12 days ago
3/16/11
CavemanDave -

I have no idea what the group is, but it sounds to me like they weren't OK with the shit he was saying.

The fact he had security intervening at their own event actually sounds like an issue.  Way to be a jokester, but as soon as you start having hired security prevent an event from dicating that events own course, it's starting to sound a great deal more like a crime than a joke.

They’re small government, individual rights, I know that. I only know from reading about the government murder of Duncan Lemp, who was a part of the movement. Cops blew his door open and wasted him in front of his girlfriend because of an anonymous tip of illegal weapons, about a week before they did the same thing to Breonna Taylor. For some reason, a lot of you didn’t hear about Duncan Lemp though. If I didn’t know better it’s because he’s white and the media doesn’t report news, it creates narrative. 

12 days ago
3/2/11

The irony is he would have so much more material with the current far-left loons but he would rather try for this low-hanging fruit over and over now.

12 days ago
8/20/02

I laughed pretty hard at Nuke em up like in World War Two LOL. 

12 days ago
4/22/07
ShanTheMan - 

I bought two guns there a few years back. Norris is a super good dude. I bet borat gets busted often but it usually isnt on camera. I would assume any hidden camera show with a famous guy like him cant do any better than 50%