7/26/07
DC is a trainwreck
5 days ago
9/26/02

Nic Cage for new Superman !

5 days ago
7/1/15
Chimonos Revenge - DC is a trainwreck

It’s Warner Bros fault. They rush everything and don’t take proper care of the characters/stories of DC 

5 days ago
7/26/07

Maybe they can just CGI him in to the future films

Edited: 5 days ago
7/26/07

The article says there won't be a new Superman film for several years and instead they will focus on Supergirl

That's going to work great for future Justice League films.

5 days ago
6/5/12

Use a stunt double and CGI his likeness.

5 days ago
1/2/15

He was the only good thing about the DC universe imo. Shame. 

5 days ago
7/26/07
Soup Nazi - 

Nic Cage for new Superman !

5 days ago
7/1/15

Lmfao
5 days ago
7/1/15
CawkJugglingThunderkunt -

Indeed. He was the best/only good part of JL

5 days ago
7/10/03

He’s the roger moore of superman. Not quite as good as the original, but still respectable. Man of Steel is an underrated superman movie. Im excited for him being Geralt of Rivia from the witcher though. Hopefully it stays true to the games / books

Edited: 5 days ago
10/25/14

Warner Bros really has no idea what they are doing. Seems like most of their decisions are the opposite of what most fans wants. Not surprised he wants out.

Hopefully DC goes for a hard reboot. Is anyone really interested in Supergirl, batgirl/woman, joker, birds of prey, gothan city sirens and the other b-grade (SS2) stuff they announce instead of a proper MOS sequel.

Just praying the new Batman film is good, regardless of who is in the role, hope they let the director make the movie he wants without interference and let the sequels take care of themselves instead of leaving crappy cliff hangers.

5 days ago
11/5/03

If a genie granted me one wish where I could physically transform to look like someone else, it would be Henry. Ridiculously handsome motherfucker. 

So much homo. 

5 days ago
7/26/07
iclimb513 - 

If a genie granted me one wish where I could physically transform to look like someone else, it would be Henry. Ridiculously handsome motherfucker. 

So much homo. 

I think i'd go with Chris Hemsworth, personally, lol
5 days ago
1/14/12

The DC universe has a lot of problems but Henry Cavill was one of the few things they got right.

Disappointing but Henry Cavill will do fine without being attached to DC it would be quite funny if Marvel signed him for a role.

5 days ago
7/1/15
professor_rob -

Warner Bros really has no idea what they are doing. Seems like most of their decisions are the opposite of what most fans wants. Not surprised he wants out.

Hopefully DC goes for a hard reboot. Is anyone really interested in Supergirl, batgirl/woman, joker, birds of prey, gothan city sirens and the other b-grade (SS2) stuff they announce instead of a proper MOS sequel.

Just praying the new Batman film is good, regardless of who is in the role, hope they let the director make the movie he wants without interference and let the sequels take care of themselves instead of leaving crappy cliff hangers.

Should just kill off the universe right now and reboot everything in 5-10 years lol

5 days ago
2/4/07
CawkJugglingThunderkunt - 

I agree.
5 days ago
11/30/07
Sandy Pantz -
CawkJugglingThunderkunt - 

I agree.

The flash kid was pretty good tbh.

5 days ago
3/22/10
BigTedBear -

The DC universe has a lot of problems but Henry Cavill was one of the few things they got right.

Disappointing but Henry Cavill will do fine without being attached to DC it would be quite funny if Marvel signed him for a role.

Either Hercules or could actually see him as namor as well. 

5 days ago
11/17/10

Theyll never find anyone hotter, or with a better body, than henry cavill

5 days ago
7/1/15

Lmfao what is going on

5 days ago
7/26/07
Vegito Blue - 

Lmfao what is going on

And people were pissed about the idea of James Bond being black....lol